Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,626 members, 7,878,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (522464 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 11:46am On Sep 22, 2022
onyiokoye:
I didn't even finish and someone is saying he finished in 20mins
He was joking though.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:46am On Sep 22, 2022
This shit reminds me of when I wrote JAMB, I answered only 33 math questions, Maths that's my food was left last cry
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Edonnaa: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2022
Notimeisano:
I'm not sure they sked any other one apart from this three but if them ask... Omo I no do am biko. The question too much and time no dey

With arithmetical questions...
It was 20 in number
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by CrateofBeer: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2022
Ọmọ! No be moimoi ooo.

Nobody fit finish that test

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 11:46am On Sep 22, 2022
MStar09:
Finally done with the test.

Omo, I had to skip a lot of questions because of time. It is well.

All in God's Hands now.
Next time, instead of skipping, please just go with one answer.

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Notimeisano: 11:47am On Sep 22, 2022
pwetiechi:

Those diagrams were something else I tell you. Was just randomly picking the answers
so they asked current affair?? Me I no even reach that side for the question after comprehension, diagram, logic then English na so my time finish.... Maybe it's tailored to the role you applied for shaa cos na lawyer me I apply for
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Czsamanie: 11:47am On Sep 22, 2022
onyiokoye:
I didn't even finish and someone is saying he finished in 20mins

No pressure yourself... na whyning

with that long verbal and numerical
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Amaifycyn: 11:47am On Sep 22, 2022
When I started writing the test, it was my back camera that was showing, I hope is not a problem.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Munamoqel: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2022
Bonjovi13:

Wait you actually understood those diagrams? What was the key

I was randomly selecting answers
make I teach you how to understand those diagrams . Imagine each like a processing machine that once you put something inside it change it shape ,size or colours ! Each of the machine has what is does so you look closing they will put the diagrams into this machines

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by kolarov93(m): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2022
Why diagramatic reasoning didn’t show diagram throughout, it only show me options. Who also experience this?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Bonjovi13: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2022
Edonnaa:

It was actually easy but it needs serious concentration and it takes time

Wow. Could you summarize how you interpreted them Incase of next time.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by temi1526: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2022
Maxdiamond:
No current affairs', No General questions about NERC.

Just Math (diagram) and verbal ( read comprehensive to answer a question)

He shock you abi? Omo the questions shock me. Plenty diagrams. I no even finish
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Edonnaa: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2022
nikola:

I had like 20+ minutes left.

You wee kidding right
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Notimeisano: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2022
5Loaves2Fishes:

I did not see current affairs. Did anyone else see current affairs?
me self no see current affairs o. English, logic, comprehension and digram. I no even finish am mybe na current affairs be the last one
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Czsamanie: 11:49am On Sep 22, 2022
Notimeisano:
so they asked current affair?? Me I no even reach that side for the question after comprehension, diagram, logic then English na so my time finish.... Maybe it's tailored to the role you applied for shaa cos na lawyer me I apply for

I actually checked the sections very well. Didn't see current affairs in mine too ..

Numerical
Verbal
Critical
Comprehension
Diagramatic

Thats all

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2022
Elnino4ladies:

There was no current affairs grin cheesy

Maybe that'll be in test II
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2022
The diagrams were the easiest for me
Edonnaa:

It was actually easy but it needs serious concentration and it takes time

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Chomsky1967(f): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2022
Layohrt:
my camera didn't come on, did anyone experience this also
Me too
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Jamila12345: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2022
You can use phone guys.

Testing testing. Mine starts by 12

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2022
Czsamanie:

Omo..that diagram really slow person down. the thing just submit by itself after like 8 questions from that section
Strange. Very strange. I dare say that's impossible.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Edonnaa: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2022
Bonjovi13:

Wow. Could you summarize how you interpreted them Incase of next time.

VN would have explained better but let me try typing...

Examples were given, you have to follow those symbol change directions... But some questions you have to chaage either the shading, mirroring, or reduce in size... Some questions you have to do all of them...

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2022
Notimeisano:
me self no see current affairs o. English, logic, comprehension and digram. I no even finish am mybe na current affairs be the last one

There was maths/numerical afterwards
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by keekee89: 11:51am On Sep 22, 2022
Nobody is sending screenshot.. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2022
CrateofBeer:
Ọmọ! No be moimoi ooo.

Nobody fit finish that test
I finished.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Maxcy35: 11:51am On Sep 22, 2022
My experience: after much delay we were able to take the test, am not sure the camera was used during the exams. The past question was of no use no current affairs questions no question about the commission. Alot of comprehension question, words similar in meaning synonyms, ALOT of diagram question for one to predict the next pattern and so on, alot of simple interest questions, questions on car speed/distance travelled.
Time will not be enough so do what you can. May God help us all. Excuse any grammar mistakes I dey hungry

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Edonnaa: 11:51am On Sep 22, 2022
Jamila12345:
You can use phone guys.

Testing testing. Mine starts by 12

Brezz need to enter your head oo as those questions can be brain cracking
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Babawo101(m): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2022
Ok
nikola:

I had like 20+ minutes left.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2022
Munamoqel:
make I teach you how to understand those diagrams . Imagine each like a processing machine that once you put something inside it change it shape ,size or colours ! Each of the machine has what is does so you look closing they will put the diagrams into this machines
You making it harder. There was a menu bar there though.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Edonnaa: 11:52am On Sep 22, 2022
Maxcy35:
My experience: after much delay we were able to take the test, am not sure the camera was used during the exams. The past question was of no use no current affairs questions no question about the commission. Alot of comprehension question, words similar in meaning synonyms, ALOT of diagram question for one to predict the next pattern and so on, alot of simple interest questions, questions on car speed/distance travelled.
Time will not be enough so do what you can. May God help us all. Excuse any grammar mistakes I dey hungry

Those questions were more than 100 abeg
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 11:52am On Sep 22, 2022
kolarov93:
Why diagramatic reasoning didn’t show diagram throughout, it only show me options. Who also experience this?
Your network did you dirty though.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ustec: 11:52am On Sep 22, 2022
Thank God they put that thing called numerical comprehension at the last.
English comprehension never reign finish them don introduce mathematical numerical comprehension undecided

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2022
Edonnaa:

You wee kidding right
I promise you, I had about 20+ minutes left. Others wey good pass me will have like 30+ left when they are done.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.