Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,379 members, 7,910,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:01 PM

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. (525694 Views)

Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2022/2023 / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Aptitude Test / NERC Recruitment: Please Who Is Setting These Unrealistic Minimum Requirements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by abeyluve: 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
Na so we go dey here arguing, the next thing you will here is people have resumed work. You will ask yourself why is tesmi not showing results? If they are going to be transparent to some extent which I am not convinced. They should show results, then peg cut off marks according to geopolitical zones. If you score low, then you move on. All these things nah wayo joor. embarassed

8 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ifex93(m): 8:37am On Oct 02, 2022
Very correct
ozuzukizito:
Again, lemme also drop this here. Unlike other companies that can employ someone without going through this process we are going now. Nerc isn’t like that. Even if your papa Na buhari, you must go through this process. You can only work there without this process on contract basis of which I also know someone there working on contract basis and whose uncle is a top dog in Nigeria. Guess what. He also wrote the test while still working there on contract. Also, this process will take northerners more coz southerners already working there are more. But keep your hopes high. Also, you can be in someone’s slot and still not be picked if you failed woefully. Legit! The advantage is that if you’re in someone’s slot and pass, you will be giving smooth sailing in the next phase of the process. However, merit list exist 100%
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Uche1381989: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Why am bothering about this result, you see that 22 September wasn't so easy to find system with webcam,my exam was 2pm I left my house on 11am looking for where to take the exam, my area know get shi-gbam network talkless of computer with webcam,i have to go urban area which costed me 2,000 on reaching there It was around 2:45, i enta cyber station the owner told me as you can see all the systems are occupied for na that 5 persons are in quene,the have only 3 working webcam system ,omor how i shed tears i knw know , the man see how passionate i am on to the exam he told me unless i will agree to pay him cash If 4,000,bro, sis, i didnt even interferee him i watched my time it was 3:00 i tot it has end there i started my exam i wrote 1 to 50 my system started hanging,i couldn't continue the owner manged to logout my email,he changed me to another system by then it was 3:20,and i have to pay 2,000 again to return my rural area i thank God who make me never to loss hope and i can never, whether slot or no slot my God is there for me..

12 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by nikola(m): 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
Uche1381989:
Why am bothering about this result, you see that 22 September wasn't so easy to find system with webcam,my exam was 2pm I left my house on 11am looking for where to take the exam, my area know get shi-gbam network talkless of computer with webcam,i have to go urban area which costed me 2,000 on reaching there It was around 2:45, i enta cyber station the owner told me as you can see all the systems are occupied for na that 5 persons are in quene,the have only 3 working webcam system ,omor how i shed tears i knw know , the man see how passionate i am on to the exam he told me unless i will agree to pay him cash If 4,000,bro, sis, i didnt even interferee him i watched my time it was 3:00 i tot it has end there i started my exam i wrote 1 to 50 my system started hanging,i couldn't continue the owner manged to logout my email,he changed me to another system by then it was 3:20,and i have to pay 2,000 again to return my rural area i thank God who make me never to loss hope and i can never, whether slot or no slot my God is there for me..
It is well. God in his mercies will crown your efforts. Just keep pushing, your breakthrough is close.

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by ProIT: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
Exactly same thing I said.

Testmi usually shows you score right after the test. With the way they’ve done this, if you’re not called for another test, interview or APL, you can’t complain or protest. After all, did you pass the test?

Even if you think you did well, other people did better (they would say). Since you can’t see your scores. The game is the game.

abeyluve:
Na so we go dey here arguing, the next thing you will here is people have resumed work. You will ask yourself why is tesmi not showing results? If they are going to be transparent to some extent which I am not convinced. They should show results, then peg cut off marks according to geopolitical zones. If you score low, then you move on. All these things nah wayo joor. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ayammawa(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
Uche1381989:

Your story touched my heart and shook me.
If God wills, you will get this NERC job.
May God have mercy on you and make you one of the winners

7 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Yunisa001(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
Uche1381989:
hmmm it is well ooo

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by akanbiaa(m): 6:33am On Oct 04, 2022
abeyluve:
What if they meet your transparency standard and the so called anointed candidates scores is somehow above all others? It is still wise and best to trust the system to the end and be positive, if it is destined good and if not other doors will open.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by abgreat: 6:46am On Oct 04, 2022
I no like the way this thread just quiet.
Who get update abeg?
If you know what the next step entails and when it will commence please share with us so that we can be better prepared.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by cumacious: 6:59am On Oct 04, 2022
abgreat:
I no like the way this thread just quiet.
Who get update abeg?
If you know what the next step entails and when it will commence please share with us so that we can be better prepared.
I remember someone said last week that email for the next step will start dropping before Tuesday (Today).
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Edonnaa: 8:06am On Oct 04, 2022
cumacious:

I remember someone said last week that email for the next step will start dropping before Tuesday (Today).

Don't believe everything you hear/see

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by cumacious: 10:10am On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=Edonnaa post=117254878]

Don't believe everything you hear/see[/quolte]
Hmmmmm!
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by imam07: 11:37am On Oct 04, 2022
Have all those they reschedule their exams finished? Someone told me they have not. So I want to find out if is true or not.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by lawal012000: 11:55am On Oct 04, 2022
None is writing exams,waiting for next line of action now.
imam07:
Have all those they reschedule their exams finished? Someone told me they have not. So I want to find out if is true or not.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by blackpanda: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hassan52:
Nawa o

HAHAHAHA
SCAM PLUS PLUS grin
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by lrealema: 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
I only wish dey can inform people who didn't make I to the next step...so dey can move on...instead of jst leaving ppl hanging with no information
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Sierrasix: 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
lrealema:
I only wish dey can inform people who didn't make I to the next step...so dey can move on...instead of jst leaving ppl hanging with no information
in Nigeria you don't wait for anyone you keep applying everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by cojack: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
One good thing about contacting the successful is that, once you don't get any feedback from them within the first two days of the process, hmm, e get as e be be that o. Before then, at least we may be hinted by those that have insider, hopefully.
lrealema:
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by cumacious: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
I believe NERC has already stated it clearly that
PENDING NEXT STEP, PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR THE NEXT STEP!
So this implies that, once you are contacted, you proceed to the next step and if you are not contacted, hmmm!
Everybody still keep fingers crossed for now.
For the aptitude test ehnn, prayer things ni ooo

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by davidowizkid: 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
Shukusheka:
I was joking obviously. undecided

Hello sir ,I seriously need to talk to u ,"keyword snowfox and Canada " how can I reach u sir
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by davidowizkid: 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
Shukusheka:
I was joking obviously. undecided

Kindly send me an email with ur phone number here so I can reach out to u on WhatsApp
feemowsue@uma3.be
It's a temporary email sir ,
I need to talk to u about snowfox sir pls
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Olowozain: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2022
cojack:
I SAW THIS IN A PLATFORM, IS IT REAL?
*nigerian electricity regulatory commission recruitment 2022/2023*

nerc is calling on suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2022 recruitment exercise.

the nerc has launched its recruitment portal and you can apply below

*how to apply for nerc recruitment:*

interested and eligible nigerians who are willing to apply for the nerc recruitment are to visit the portal

https://lyupz.com/nerc-recruitment-2022

*requirements:*
1.applicants must be nigerian
2.must have a valid id card.
3.applicants must possess at least ssce certificate

*note*
*only visit the original portal for information*

You asked question and you deserved an answer. The answer is, it is not real, the advert might be outdated and not of recent. NERC 2022 recruitment is closed for registration and applications. Be careful on clicking links, our computing devices are most vulnerable to attackers and hackers through that....
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by cojack: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
Many thanks for your response.
Olowozain:

You asked question and you deserved an answer. The answer is, it is not real, the advert might be outdated and not of recent. NERC 2022 recruitment is closed for registration and applications. Be careful on clicking links, our computing devices are most vulnerable to attackers and hackers through that....
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by onyiokoye: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
Has anyone been contacted yet?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Salemed002: 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Authoritative: NERC 2022 recruitment is planned to be completed year end, therefore, successful candidates will be ready to resume Jan 2023

onyiokoye:
Has anyone been contacted yet?

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Kolabajo: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
@salemed002 is the information valid?if it's ,you should have an in sight of when the shortlisted candidates will be called for the next stage

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nickie88(f): 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
imam07:

I was rescheduled but didn't get the mail on time so I missed it. I am just praying and hoping for another chance to take my Exams.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Sierrasix: 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nickie88:

I was rescheduled but didn't get the mail on time so I missed it. I am just praying and hoping for another chance to take my Exams.
when was that ?
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Nickie88(f): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sierrasix:
when was that ?
25th of September but I missed it.. i don't know if I will b allowed to take another one..

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ustec: 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
Salemed002:
Authoritative: NERC 2022 recruitment is planned to be completed year end, therefore, successful candidates will be ready to resume Jan 2023

Good.
So we should be expecting our invite this month ending.
Re: The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. by Ustec: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nickie88:

Everyone deserves a second chance,
You're asking for a third one, rarely happens.
Good luck.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (143) (Reply)

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.