Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,709 members, 7,879,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:33 PM

John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP (25929 Views)

APC Heads To Appeal Court Over Disqualification Of Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo / Tribunal: Akwa Ibom APC Heads To Abuja To Lobby President Of Appeal Court, CJN / Dapo Abiodun of APC heads for victory in Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by fergie001: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
Indispensable85:

I wish him well in NNPP eventhough AKS sure for PDP.

By the way the INEC rec in Edo State has come out categorically with the candidates of PDP in Edo as monitored by the commission. It has been sent to the headquarters. Anything contrary to this by the PDP will be rejected by INEC.
Garfield
Ward delegates issue is the domestic affairs of a Party. INEC's job is to monitor the process and ensure the guidelines and Constitution is religiously followed, the write their reports.

They only take names from the National Chairman.
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by Cantonese: 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
Chai.

The man who defended APC with all that he had. Anyway na so life dey be.

How can APC navigate to victory in the north with NNPP (Kwakwanso) and PDP with Atiku?

How can APC navigate to victory in the SW if they fail to give the ticket to BAT? How can APC navigate to victory in the SE with Peter Obi running the show there now with LP? Where is the hope is the SS with PDP and Wike?

Is APC on a self destruction path after just 8 years?

We are watching.
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by Cantonese: 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
highness25:
How I wan take pronounce this man name now? AKPANUDOEDEHE... Akwa-ibom people make una de try make things easy for non indegen na

Oya let’s go: Aka-pan-udo-ede-he
Meaning hand of pan, udo, water yam and he.
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
They are in their season moving from one party to another they can never stable.
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by wiseone28: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
Cantonese:

Oya let’s go: Aka-pan-udo-ede-he Meaning hand of pan, udo, water yam and he.
Stop misleading people

Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
Internally displaced politicians..
Tinubu is next..
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by 7victor(m): 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
I remember when Akpanudoedehe was the first set of people who began a church here in Uyo at Akpakpan street.

He was very strong spiritually that sometimes he could command the rain to stop and it would stop immediately.

They said he was always very prayerful and was very strong spiritually.

By the time I started attending the church, he was no longer a regular member, maybe because he traveled or was always busy. But we only heard of his exploits.

People who started the church always spoke of the mighty moves of God in that church.

When I started attending, I saw former governors and top politicians who came every day to seek for God's favor. At one time, IBB came, although he did not come for service but went straight to meet with the owner of the church in his house.

Abacha tried to arrest the owner/founder because he prophesied that Abacha would die within a week. But when SSS came to arrest the founder during the church service, he walked into the midst of the elders, came out and walked into his car. They even open the car door for him. When he drove away, they all came to their senses. The founder later said God instructed him to walk into the midst of the elders, so that God would make him invisible by the aura of the elders so that when he walked out, the SSS people won't be able to see or arrest him.

Just like he said, Abacha died within a week.

Infact in those days, that church was the most popular in Akwa Ibom aside that of Reverend Uma Ukpai.

Things happened which I witnessed and they were miraculous.
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by powerhouse3(m): 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
The name means, first son of a second son whose father was mad wearing ekpo masquerade on Thursday.
Nairaland Akwaibomites, hope I got the interpretation right.
���...

You dey wyn yourself...no be only correct

Akpan udo edehe

Edehe means sharp....
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by powerhouse3(m): 11:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dedan112:
This man has suffered a lot in Akwa ibom, when it is time for him to be the apc governorship flag bearer other candidate that did not win in pdp, will come in and get the tickets, with their money and popularity..
He was the Apc governorship candidate once in 2011
Umana Umana 2015 from Pdp to win
Nsima Ekere. 2019 from Pdp to win
Akan Udofia. 2022 from Pdp to win

An now is new name is "I no go gree"
suffer in what way...go and check his history
When he was in government, what did he do to his people...he didn't even tare the road to his House

Above forget his finesse in English and research how he enter into government..
He was a motor park thug just like mc oluomo,just that his education gave him an added advantage over mc...edehe is a real time thug,..and we all know an average Akwa ibomite detest all these things
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by adolfHitler1934: 11:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
powerhouse3:
���...

You dey very correct

Akpan udo edehe

Edehe means sharp man wey dey wear masquerade on market days....

Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by powerhouse3(m): 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
[quote author=adolfHitler1934 post=113545559][/quote] hahaha

Keep wyning your self
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by Onyeziokwu(m): 1:36am On Jun 07, 2022
Mumusaphire:
I know that atiku is d next president with the calculation of things. I don't pray he should be president, and tinubu also won't make good president. But with kwakwaso, at last minute, he a step down for atiku before general election. I don't trust fulani people at all. Even buhari can't be trusted next coming election.

Nigerian voters are just funny tbh.

Same youths drumming support around Peter Obi, same youths also doubting their voters thus, the comment above about Atiku emerging. If the so-called Fulanis could do it by their so-called "block votes" alone, what stopped Buhari from winning over the years?

My advice to Nigerian youths and other responsible voters out there is this: vote wisely, protect your votes, period!

Stop doubting yourselves.
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by Indispensable85(m): 1:38am On Jun 07, 2022
fergie001:

Ward delegates issue is the domestic affairs of a Party. INEC's job is to monitor the process and ensure the guidelines and Constitution is religiously followed, the write their reports.

They only take names from the National Chairman.

Just wait and see. These are the names that will be published by INEC. I'll still mention you like I did now.
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by fergie001: 1:53am On Jun 07, 2022
Indispensable85:
Just wait and see. These are the names that will be published by INEC. I'll still mention you like I did now.
So who will the National Chairman submit?
Is it not the National Chair that will submit names to them?
They can only reject what the National Chairman sends to them not them taking names.
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by Indispensable85(m): 1:54am On Jun 07, 2022
fergie001:

So who will the National Chairman submit?
Is it not the National Chair that will submit names to them?
They can only reject what the National Chairman sends to them not them taking names.

We're saying the same thing
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by fergie001: 1:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Indispensable85:
We're saying the same thing
INEC won't publish the names.

The National Chair sends them the names, then they can reject if they don't think it met their guidelines.
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by vickydevoka(m): 2:15am On Jun 07, 2022
Mumusaphire:
I know that atiku is d next president with the calculation of things. I don't pray he should be president, and tinubu also won't make good president. But with kwakwaso, at last minute, he a step down for atiku before general election. I don't trust fulani people at all. Even buhari can't be trusted next coming election.
Kwakwaso is not Fulani
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by jimcaddy(m): 3:39am On Jun 07, 2022
I remember this man. Him and Akpabio were like cat and mouse.. the man no like Akpabio ehn.
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by sageb: 4:52am On Jun 07, 2022
7victor:
I remember when Akpanudoedehe was the first set of people who began a church here in Uyo at Akpakpan street.

He was very strong spiritually that sometimes he could command the rain to stop and it would stop immediately.

They said he was always very prayerful and was very strong spiritually.

By the time I started attending the church, he was no longer a regular member, maybe because he traveled or was always busy. But we only heard of his exploits.

People who started the church always spoke of the mighty moves of God in that church.

When I started attending, I saw former governors and top politicians who came every day to seek for God's favor. At one time, IBB came, although he did not come for service but went straight to meet with the owner of the church in his house.

Abacha tried to arrest the owner/founder because he prophesied that Abacha would die within a week. But when SSS came to arrest the founder during the church service, he walked into the midst of the elders, came out and walked into his car. They even open the car door for him. When he drove away, they all came to their senses. The founder later said God instructed him to walk into the midst of the elders, so that God would make him invisible by the aura of the elders so that when he walked out, the SSS people won't be able to see or arrest him.

Just like he said, Abacha died within a week.

Infact in those days, that church was the most popular in Akwa Ibom aside that of Reverend Uma Ukpai.

Things happened which I witnessed and they were miraculous.

I've heard similar story like yours back then in Annex campus.
What is the name of the pastor and church?
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by rolams(m): 5:09am On Jun 07, 2022
Mummyfour:

That would be a very serious dream that can never come to pass

Hahahaha!
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by NLPoliceWoman: 5:09am On Jun 07, 2022
RTR
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by gentlegenius(m): 7:16am On Jun 07, 2022
Uniquetani1:
All those doing #FlauntYourPVC.

E jor! After getting the PVC, who should we vote for?

All politicians are thieves

Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by ChoCho54(f): 7:40am On Jun 07, 2022
post=113541287:

Cho cho himself smiley

Naso.
Na wetin happen Felix?
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by Indispensable85(m): 8:00am On Jun 07, 2022
fergie001:

INEC won't publish the names.

The National Chair sends them the names, then they can reject if they don't think it met their guidelines.

Na d same tin we dey talk
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by fuckerholic(m): 8:12am On Jun 07, 2022
Lorenahertz:
Which kyn name be this
Needless to be told you be on Ibo..haters!!
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by ocelot2006(m): 8:50am On Jun 07, 2022
highness25:
How I wan take pronounce this man name now? AKPANUDOEDEHE... Akwa-ibom people make una de try make things easy for non indegen na

We love names of vawulence
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by highness25(m): 9:14am On Jun 07, 2022
ocelot2006:

We love names of vawulence
comrade be calming down oo. Vawulence people de for convention ground today. Na later we go see Dem and their actions

1 Like

Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by highness25(m): 9:15am On Jun 07, 2022
Cantonese:

Oya let’s go: Aka-pan-udo-ede-he
Meaning hand of pan, udo, water yam and he.
Looooools! Water yam and wetin?
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by highness25(m): 9:17am On Jun 07, 2022
Dedan112:

UDOEDEHE for short, will safe you the stress..
This one self go stress me more. U and D too heavy for my mouth
Re: John James Akpanudoedehe Dumps APC, Heads To NNPP by 7victor(m): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2022
sageb:

I've heard similar story like yours back then in Annex campus.
What is the name of the pastor and church?

Sir, I don't want to mention the name of the church or the pastor.

You know what kind of people we have in Nairaland.

They may end up insulting the man and the church.

It would seem as if I brought the man out to Nairaland to be mocked.

I have had terrible experiences with people here who are always ready to insult anything church and pastor. So I can't try such again.

Some would even say I am trying to advertise my church. Although I am no longer worshipping there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Hike: Public Complaints Company Adjusts Work Schedule / Buhari Runs A Govt With No Direction – Financial Times / Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.