Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,462 members, 7,914,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:19 PM

Johnny Drille Begging Portable For A Collabo – Can Portable Make Him Popular? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Drille Begging Portable For A Collabo – Can Portable Make Him Popular? (163 Views)

Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car / Osun: Nigerians Mocks Portable For APC's Defeat / Poco Lee Shared Throwback Video Which Makes Him Popular Today. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Johnny Drille Begging Portable For A Collabo – Can Portable Make Him Popular? by Marviehazel: 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
Drille. The Mavin signee has asked Portable for a collaboration, which the Zazoo Zeh crooner has agreed to.
This request comes after Johnny Drille went out alone on the streets of Lagos and discovered that no one knows who he is or what sort of music he is making. Johnny Drille, who expected people to faint when they saw him, was surprised to learn that no one even knew who he was.

Apparently, this prompted him to ask Portable for a collaboration as he believes he now has to start making songs for the street and who else would he rather collaborate with if not Portable?

Reacting to this, Portable replied:

“Street Ti Take Over � Akoi changing pattern @johnnydrille God bless you more fame….
The same thing happens to me when I was still in Abuja , I’ve being singing for the past 10years in the music industry no blow nothing nothing and I do spend money on promotions , although my song always go viral but no one knows my face But thank God for my life now since I sang ZAZU my story changed .
You can give me a try I do all style of music Portable Omolalomi The Street Problem IDÅMU Adugbo“

So guys, we are expecting a song from Johnny Drille and Portable soon.

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/06/mad-o-johnny-drille-begging-portable.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Hot Boy Summer Biography / Rapper,jjc Skillz Announces Split From Wife Funke Akindele / This Thing Called Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.