Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,577 members, 7,978,917 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:54 PM

Desmond Elliot Pens Heartwarming Note To Wife As She Celebrates Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Pens Heartwarming Note To Wife As She Celebrates Her Birthday (334 Views)

Tiwa Savage Pens Heartwarming Valentine's Message To Her Sweetheart / Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary / Desmond Elliot Dresses Up As Father Christmas, Visits His Constituency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Pens Heartwarming Note To Wife As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Jenniferchuma10: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
Copied from Trendinghub.ng
Veteran Nollywood and politician, Desmond Elliott has penned a beautiful birthday message to his lovely wife on her birthday

Desmond Elliot pens heartwarming note to wife as she celebrates her birthday

The actor took to his official Instagram page to share a picture of his wife and trumpet again his love and admiration for his wife, describing her as his most treasured gift.

Desmond Elliot pens heartwarming note to wife as she celebrates her birthday

“You are indeed my most treasured gift. A joy. A sister, lover and teacher. I thank God for yet another birthday celebration. Babamai. I wish you the best just the best. Amy you always be happy and fulfilled. Love you so dearly and a very happy birthday darling,” he wrote.

Desmond Elliot pens heartwarming note to wife as she celebrates her birthday.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/desmond-elliot-pens-heartwarming-note-to-wife-as-she-celebrates-her-birthday/

(1) (Reply)

I'll Sell My Vote At The Right Price - Okon Lagos Reveals Plan For 2023 Election / Africa's First Bitcoin Investor, Gaius, Offers '7 Key Pieces Of Advice' To Crypt / 'witness' Claims Burna Boy Was Approached At The Club By The Woman Whose Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.