Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,004 members, 7,903,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

Just In: The Insincerity And Dishonesty Of The 11 Northern Governors - Prof Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: The Insincerity And Dishonesty Of The 11 Northern Governors - Prof Kalu (320 Views)

Runing Mate: Tinubu Meets APC Chairman, 11 Northern Governors / Tinubu Campaign Organization: The 11 Northern Governors Are Nigerian Patriots / “FG Out To Destroy Igbo Successful Politicians, Businessesmen “- Prof Kalu Diogu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just In: The Insincerity And Dishonesty Of The 11 Northern Governors - Prof Kalu by odoemelamemmanu(m): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
The insincerity and dishonesty of the 11 Northern Governors

Written by Professor Kalu Diogu

I have read the statement of 11 northern governors recommending to President Buhari that power be rotated to southern Nigeria and I found it to be nothing but a shameless display of insincerity and dishonesty.

As a former leader of Igbo people in the Diaspora, what this statement says to me is that the gang up against the Igbo people continues. The governors cannot claim ignorant of the fact that since 1999 Southern Nigeria as been in the Presidency for 24 years; 14 years as President (Obasanjo, southwest, 8 years and Jonathan, South South, 6 years) and 10 years as Vice President (Jonathan, South South, 2 years and Osibanjo South west, 8 years). What is missing in this short Southern Nigeria Presidency analysis is Southeast.

If these northern governors are sincere to themselves and want to talk about equity, justice and fairness, they will recommend that President Buhari's successor should come from south east. They will not because they are playing their dishonest games.

Therefore to show any sense of fairness and be competitive in the general elections, and if, APC will not zone it's 2023 Presidential candidate to the southeast, they should by consensus nominate Senate President Ahmed Lawan from Northeast another zone that has not produced a Nigerian President

https://osunreporters.com/2022/06/just-in-the-insincerity-and-dishonesty-of-the-11-northern-governors-prof-kalu-diogu/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Learned From Lecture You Gave Me – Yahaya Bello Tells Tinubu / Result Of Ekiti Governorship Election As APC Win / Prof Ademola Pleas With Nigeria Youths To Get Their Pvcs (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.