Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:20 AM

APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate (23352 Views)

Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday / Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate / MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by HilcomTech(m): 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
skentelelady:
What is all this nonsense of going back and forth

Lawan is a big joke and mistake.

Tinubu should step down for Osinbajo now to form a firmidable team.

Why will Mr. Ice cream not step down for Tinubu and form a more formidable candidate.
Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by enonche85(m): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
obi4eze:
angry

Cabal is confused. More like a power tussle between the cabal and the governors. One thing is evident: There's no Buhari.

Buhari is very aware of what's going on. Don't be surprised he's doing it for Atiku another Fulani.
Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by skentelelady(f): 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
HilcomTech:

Why will Mr. Ice cream not step down for Tinubu and form a more formidable candidate.

Becos he has better chance than Tinubu in terms of age, experience, national acceptability, profile, integrity and presentation.

Tinubu has no good record nationally and image so he isnt sellable. We all know this fact.

Let's stop the sentiment please
Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by skentelelady(f): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
Sunnyski:

Formidable ko formidable ni. Presidency isn't going to the south west since they refused to support the South East . My prayer has been answered.

This mentality will kill the westerners again for another 8 years. Until you people have Unity among yourselves then you can rule this country.
Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by pachigo001(m): 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
Emi lo kan grin
Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by HilcomTech(m): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
skentelelady:

Becos he has better chance than Tinubu in terms of age, experience, national acceptability, profile, integrity and presentation.

Tinubu has no good record nationally and image so he isnt sellable. We all know this fact.

Let's stop the sentiment please

I hope you don't believe all those things you typed.

Osinbajo is seen as a bigot and an anti Northern person and will not get northern votes.

I am not a southerner.
Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Sunnyski: 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
skentelelady:

This mentality will kill the westerners again for another 8 years. Until you people have Unity among yourselves then you can rule this country.

It has killed the west already because of the greediness of the Yorubas.
Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by skentelelady(f): 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
HilcomTech:

I hope you don't believe all those things you typed.

Osinbajo is seen as a bigot and an anti Northern person and will not get northern votes.

I am not a southerner.

He will get. That issue of bigot is just a propaganda. He isnt a fanatic as those peopl paints him
Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by essentialone(m): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by MhizzV(f): 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Fragility6:

Atiku? Lmfao... Even without APC atiku won't win
That's what u think...so long as power must remain in the north,most northerners don't care which party their brother/ person is at!!
Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by SamPeeLamen(m): 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
You see where lies? "For ME and my FAMILY", not NIGERIA. I support Atiku, but you that Obi? He's the best of them all
naijaguy1234:
I love this man die. He’s the only one I believe will represent my best interest and meant well for me and my family. If you disagree don’t insult me, just promote your candidate.
Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Fragility6: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
MhizzV:

That's what u think...so long as power must remain in the north,most northerners don't care which party is the person at!!
So Goodluck win against buhari in 2011 was a fluke?
Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by MhizzV(f): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
Fragility6:

So Goodluck win against buhari in 2011 was a fluke?
Apc wasn't around then...and good luck won because SW were solely backing him up.
Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Eguaikide(m): 7:48am On Jun 07, 2022
Let them continue to deceive themselves, to the sane minds the president's wish has been communicated. They have to make it look � like they are not supporting the president's candidate but the outcome of the selection will nail their pretence. The leopard � can never change its spot.
Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by Elock1: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2022
obi4eze:
angry

Cabal is confused. More like a power tussle between the cabal and the governors. One thing is evident: There's no Buhari.
I totally agree Buhari I long dead and most elite knows
Re: APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate by GGirll: 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
GGirll:
Gullible Nigerians they are just playing you guys minds, I won't be surprised if Tinubu finally emerges as tmd consensus candidate just to let a sleeping dog lie and to also pay him back for his resourcefulness in foisting Bubu upon us. I'm not going to be surprised,if Osinbajo bows to pressure and steps down for Tinubu for old time sake and for the interest of the sw. Again, I'm sure they are here on NlL reading comments and playing you guys to d gallery. Tomorrow is hours from now can't wait to see d end result. But in all cases, I will never vote the evil parties.

I said it and finally, my word came to fruition. I will only vote for a candidate that has the vision if the youths at heart. All lecturers and students in federal institutions are all at home while 100million forms were collected with reckless abandon. Whether my vote count or not, at least let me free my conscience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Lawan Replaces Shettima As APC Senatorial Candidate For Borno Central / "Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu / INEC Must Sanction Peter Obi For Campaigning In Churches - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.