Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

If You Love Iphone13 Pro. This Is A Way To Get The Money Legally To Buy One - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Love Iphone13 Pro. This Is A Way To Get The Money Legally To Buy One (134 Views)

What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? / Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) / You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Love Iphone13 Pro. This Is A Way To Get The Money Legally To Buy One by Udodilim(m): 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hey,
I'm sure you have been longing for the time you'll get an IPhone 13 pro max so you could take that photo, or just to be among the Iphone13 gang. Well, I don't know the particular reason you haven't gotten one yet but for you to be reading this, then lack of funds is probably the major issues.

With extra money you'll be able to achieve this dream. You might even go ahead to get a sleek Macbook for yourself. Fun right?

This article is obviously not about one website you can get it for free or is it about a vendor/place where you can get the smartphone for little or nothing. It's far from that.

Here, I'll be talking of how you can get the money you need to buy this gadget and even more. Don't worry, this business model is totally legal and easy to do if you understand the process. So stay with me and I'll walk you through.

All you need to do is to promote someone's product and when a person buys, you earn a commision. Yes, as simple as that.

Don't just run off yet and feel like you don't know much people so this won't work OR you feel you won't have the time for this. Even though you have few friends like me or you have a job that won't give you much free time, THIS WILL STILL WORK FOR YOU.

Back to our explanation, so let's say a man goes to the market to buy jean trousers. He gets there and asks one of the shop owners[Chidi] if he has a blue jean trousers. Chidi knowing fully well that there's nothing like that in his shop, He takes the new customer to his friends shop to buy the jean trousers. After the customer might have bought the trousers and gone, Chidi later goes back to his friends shop and collects his cut of the sale made from that new customer.

This is what the business model is all about and when it's done correctly, you can buy the IPhone13 pro max you wished for and be taking all those bieutiful photos of yourself.

This business model is called Affiliate Marketing. From the illustration above, you'll just be doing what Chidi did but due to the fact that you want to get this gadget easily and with the minimum amount of stress, you'll not be handling all those physical products in the market. You'll be dealing with Digital Product [these products can't be carried or felt physically] like corses, ebooks, subscriptions,etc.

Two things that'll be needed to start are;

-Your current smartphone [even though it might be old, it'll still help you earn]

-Internet Connection

Simple right?

I won't be able to teach you everything here so that this article doesn't become longer than it should be.

Nevertheless, I have a
FREE VIDEO that explained everything in details so if you're interested and would love to hold your own Iphone 13 pro max, grab it here.

PS: My Millionaire friend said he got his first 1 million naira online through this business legally. So believe me when I say once you learn this, getting an Iphone 13 pro max won't be such a problem, at all.

(1) (Reply)

The Key Of Psalms / I Needed a used laptop / How To Screenshot On Ipad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.