Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Car Review..... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Review..... (497 Views)

Car Review / Which Is Your Favorite Nigerian Car Review Expert? / Kia Sorento Car Review: A Great Big Bus Built For Fun (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Review..... by Undisputed11: 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hello everyone, my name is Amos ogbonna. Please I don't know if anyone here would be interested to sponsor my car review channel. I would like to start a car show on YouTube that will be based on supercars ( exotic cars ) and the normal regular cars just like that of supercar blonde on youtube. On the channel, I'll be discussing everything related to each car from the spec to the cost e.t.c. I will be glad if anyone can help me actualize this. Thanks.

Contacts:
Gmail: amosogbonna09@gmail.com
Whatsapp: 09024218279
Re: Car Review..... by zabimaru: 7:51am On Jun 07, 2022
You can run a collabo with mrcoolautofix.
I think he already has a channel and since his reviews are majorly based on outdated cars, you guys might be beneficial to each other.
Re: Car Review..... by Gravatar: 8:41am On Jun 07, 2022
Lol, mcoolfix the self professed tribal champion. That one no go gree collab with person wey get OP kin name.
Re: Car Review..... by Undisputed11: 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Just checked him out now on YouTube, but that's not what I want �

zabimaru:
You can run a collabo with mrcoolautofix.
I think he already has a channel and since his reviews are majorly based on outdated cars, you guys might be beneficial to each other.
Re: Car Review..... by Undisputed11: 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
I just want to build my own brand. I don't k if you know supercars blondie on YouTube? I need sometime like that �

Gravatar:
Lol, mcoolfix the self professed tribal champion. That one no go gree collab with person wey get OP kin name.

(1) (Reply)

2004 Nigerian Used Toyota Highlander For Sale / Camry 04 Transmission jerking and entering neutral on motion Fixed / Which Car Brand Is Or Considered The Most Reliable Brands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.