Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,529 members, 7,888,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:10 PM

Sheikh Mohammed Adams To Buhari -‘make Igbo President Now’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Mohammed Adams To Buhari -‘make Igbo President Now’ (687 Views)

Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence / FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return / Why Saraki Should Be Declared President Now – ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheikh Mohammed Adams To Buhari -‘make Igbo President Now’ by Ukpaka: 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Sheikh Mohammed Adams to Buhari -‘Make Igbo President Now’
http://247ureports.com/2022/06/sheikh-mohammed-adams-to-buhari-make-igbo-president-now/
-
Sheikh Adams said that ‘’ I believe in Igbo Presidency, and I have written letters to the leadership of both PDP and APC asking them to support Igbo presidency. Though many persons, including highly placed persons have asked called me to express displeasure, I will continue my campaign because it is based on conviction’’ He has written letters to President Buhari explaining why Igbo should be made president, copies of which was obtained by the leadership of Igbo Mandate Congress

Continuing Sheikh Adams said that ‘’last week, I carried the campaign of Igbo Presidency to the PDP Primary Venue at the Aerodrome Abuja, some fans of Atiku Abubakar tear gassed, manhandled and tore my dresses. They even smashed my golden wrist watch, all because I wanted to give a letter to the PDP National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu, asking that Igbo be allowed to have a shot at the presidency. Though they acknowledged my letters, this is the copy of the acknowledgement, they still went ahead to rough handle me’’
Re: Sheikh Mohammed Adams To Buhari -‘make Igbo President Now’ by Billingslord: 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2022
Okay we will give them
Re: Sheikh Mohammed Adams To Buhari -‘make Igbo President Now’ by Urheadmaster(m): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Now they are talking tongue
Re: Sheikh Mohammed Adams To Buhari -‘make Igbo President Now’ by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Everybody are busy playing politics, trying to create alliances.

Igbo people are busy threatening and blackmailing everyone to get the president grin

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Mohammed Adams To Buhari -‘make Igbo President Now’ by VaginaMiners: 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
Sheikh Adam is an Ibo Muslim from Abakaliki
Re: Sheikh Mohammed Adams To Buhari -‘make Igbo President Now’ by OBALOLA55(m): 12:55am On Jun 07, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Everybody are busy playing politics, trying to create alliances.

Igbo people are busy threatening and blackmailing everyone to get the president grin
SO SHEIKH MUHAMMAD ADAMS IS AN IGBO MAN
Re: Sheikh Mohammed Adams To Buhari -‘make Igbo President Now’ by Hunter12: 3:00am On Jun 07, 2022
A young married man with a wife and a son. I do tutorial and assignment for undergraduate students but I've being struggling financially since the beginning of this ASUU strike. I borrowed from loan app to pay another loan app and I'm in serious debt right now which is making me contemplating suicide. I am not begging for money but give me a rewarding job. I hold a master's degree in Microbiology. Willing to relocate from Kwara state
christianamanzanita@gmail.com
Re: Sheikh Mohammed Adams To Buhari -‘make Igbo President Now’ by RabbitGuy: 3:50am On Jun 07, 2022
cheesy
Re: Sheikh Mohammed Adams To Buhari -‘make Igbo President Now’ by RabbitGuy: 3:52am On Jun 07, 2022
grin
Re: Sheikh Mohammed Adams To Buhari -‘make Igbo President Now’ by Madmohamed123: 4:13am On Jun 07, 2022
Hunter12:
A young married man with a wife and a son. I do tutorial and assignment for undergraduate students but I've being struggling financially since the beginning of this ASUU strike. I borrowed from loan app to pay another loan app and I'm in serious debt right now which is making me contemplating suicide. I am not begging for money but give me a rewarding job. I hold a master's degree in Microbiology. Willing to relocate from Kwara state
christianamanzanita@gmail.com
I do remember that you campaign for buhari first and second time why are you not asking your president for help

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Mohammed Adams To Buhari -‘make Igbo President Now’ by Esama: 4:44am On Jun 07, 2022
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Senator Lawan? Why Has He Not Disputed It As Rumor / Tinubu Tell Us Your History- Reno Omokri / Tinubu Muslim/muslim Ticket Is A Game Over For Atiku & A Chance To Try Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.