Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,719 members, 7,965,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:23 PM

Metamorphosis Of Women - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Metamorphosis Of Women (761 Views)

Natural Shapes Of Women That Can Cure Blindness / Definition Of Women? / Different Types Of Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Metamorphosis Of Women by ibrahiem(m): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2007
Man don tire as woman take de change right from time with him being where he always is right from time.let me give this stages of metamorphosis of women,so dat u get to know dat man is really at da recieving end,

yesterday woman
these set of women na women who are upto in their dealings with their men.Responsible n hardworking.They never want anything to go wrong in their homes n if there is any,they become restless.

today woman
she doesn't care if da responsibility of giving birth is now 4 men.they want da man to stay home n do da house work while they go to the office.they sit in da parlour reading newspaper n smoking while da man get himself busy in da kitchen.it

future women
na this one i go wait 4 una comments because then,they will be going 2 da market 2 bargain and then purshase da man.don't u think?
Re: Metamorphosis Of Women by ikuyinminu(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry Lets talk now, Those set of women go bad, Girls you people bad oooo, cheesy I no talk anything ooo
Re: Metamorphosis Of Women by Ofuks(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2007
Is this a JOKE! grin grin grin Why am I thirsty!
Re: Metamorphosis Of Women by marlet01(m): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2007
Lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Metamorphosis Of Women by sammy6(m): 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2007
Na you go enter kitchen when your wife dey for palour dey smoke.Na the same you woman go purchase for market.NONSENCE

(1) (Reply)

Awareness / Ginnie In D : / Are My Pigs Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.