Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,214 members, 7,963,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:36 AM

You Are Still Anointed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Still Anointed (111 Views)

You Are Still Anointed / Bishop Godday Iboyi Shares Anointed Bread To His Church Members / The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Still Anointed by Prevail123: 3:04am On Jun 07, 2022
Encounter For Rest Service, Sunday 5th June, 2022||Pastor Prevail Inegbenose.

Topic: You Are Still Anointed.
Text: 2Sam 3:39.

"And I am this day weak, though anointed king..."

David's hope of becoming the king of Israel appears dashed. Why? Abner, the captain of the army of Israel who was about to make it happen has been killed, 2Sam 3:17-28. David was grieved; he lifted up his voice in pains and said, though I am experiencing hard times, I am still anointed.

Do you know that you are an anointed king, just as David was? Every believer is an anointed king,
"And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth." Rev 5:10. The word 'made' means to be anointed or empowered.

NOTE THESE TWO FACTS:

1. The Troubles You Are Passing Through Now Doesn't Change Who You Are.
You maybe sick with terminal disease; you maybe jobless, poor, childless; You are still anointed. You are who God says you are despite the challenges you are facing.
I read about Albert Einstein, who in spite of being dormant and written off in school, later became an exponent of a theory - the theory of relativity.

2. Always Acknowledge and walk In The Consciousness of That Anointing. It is that same anointing that will change your situation some day. David did the same and the anointing enthroned him the king of Israel, 2sam 5:3.
I read of Thomas Edison who failed almost 10,000 times before inventing the light bulb. Imagine a man failing for such a number of times, yet he didn't give up. It can only be that he acknowledged and walk in the consciousness of what was in him.

Therefore, arise my brethrens; your troubles are not your end, they are only stepping stones; though they are there, but you are still anointed for exploit.

I pray for you, every glory God has deposited in you, all shall find expression in Jesus mighty name. Rest?

(1) (Reply)

TB JOSHUA Posthumous Birthday / Pst.david Ibiyeomie Reacts, Pray Against The Killers Of Owo Church Worshipers / The Godly Art Of Letting Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.