Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,026 members, 7,933,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:20 AM

Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants (14893 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Senate Minority Leader PDP's Mwadkwon, orders fresh election / Touts Shun Soludo’s Orders, Attack Tricycle Riders Over Levies / Appeal Court nullifies Olisa Metuh's conviction, Orders Fresh Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by Belial06: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2022
Neduzze5:

Oga shut up and keep campaigning for your Atiku of a candidate and stop telling me how to campaign for mine.

If you don't want better leaders, bury your head in the sand like an ostrich that you are.

Since the corona pandemic, we have all realized the importance of social media and virtual online engagements.

If you won't support the movement, kindly stay off the track.

That's how we keep quiet and allow bad rulers rule over us.

And don't mention me again. Arrant nonsense!!

Lol

Being a thug and a tout online is campaigning? grin
I doubt you are eductaed. You probably learned how to read and write only but lack the deductive reasoning being educated gives one.

You sound like an unstable person. Look at the NONSENSE you wrote to justify behaving abnormal. You don't even care how your behaviour reflects on your candidate.
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by ogwumgbe: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2022
DOTian:

Bros, leave insults..
I'm not even talking about the results yet, if I go there you will have a heart attack the way you're going.
I'm talking of the actual quantity of students who simply registered to take the exams because they believe in education! Just registering because you are qualified to take an exam...
Do you need "wonder centers" to register too?
We have been dominating in that sphere since the 80s!!!
It's not a coincidence, Imo people love education die. Give my people some credit for that.

And what's is the prove of their so called education at the international level? Nnamdi Azikiwe: Anambra, Chinua Achebe: Anambra, Chike Obi: Anambra, Dr Philip Emeagwali; Anambra, Chimamanda Adichie: Anambra, and many others, oya Mr imo owns education, bring your prove, or do I have to mention Emeka Anyaoku to you?
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by SoNature(m): 9:09am On Jun 07, 2022
Ayilara1:
Till tenure finish, no more employment after this. Makinde don do him own for OYO, since then, we no see anything again.

Take it from me: All state civil service is bloated.
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by DOTian: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2022
ogwumgbe:

And what's is the prove of their so called education at the international level? Nnamdi Azikiwe: Anambra, Chinua Achebe: Anambra, Chike Obi: Anambra, Dr Philip Emeagwali; Anambra, Chimamanda Adichie: Anambra, and many others, oya Mr imo owns education, bring your prove, or do I have to mention Emeka Anyaoku to you?
Go and measure dikcs with your mates at the backyard..
Murtala created Anambra and Imo and you are here shamelessly frothing in the mouth?
What's the difference between the two?
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by ogwumgbe: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2022
DOTian:

Go and measure dikcs with your mates at the backyard..
Murtala created Anambra and Imo and you are here shamelessly frothing in the mouth?
What's the difference between the two?

I just answered your question bro, when you were bragging that imo people do better in education than others, did you remember that they were one?
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by DOTian: 9:17am On Jun 07, 2022
ogwumgbe:

I just answered your question bro, when you were bragging that imo people do better in education than others, did you remember that they were one?
I should start mentioning names for you?
Do you know the group of characters that discuss people?
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by ogwumgbe: 9:19am On Jun 07, 2022
DOTian:

I should start mentioning names for you?
Do you know the group of characters that discuss people?

Yes mention names: I want to hear them
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by DOTian: 9:21am On Jun 07, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Yes mention names: I want to hear them
I'm not as petty as you
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by Emmyxto(m): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2022
I am one leg in and one leg out of teaching profession.
I am now going into engineering field. I recoil alternator, by and sell.
My two children are growing faster, what will I tell them I future if I remain. incapable of paying their bill and catering for their needs .
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by Emmyxto(m): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2022
I am one leg in and one leg out of teaching profession.
I am now going into engineering field. I recoil alternator, buy and sell.
My two children are growing faster, what will I tell them I future if I remain. incapable of paying their bill and catering for their needs .
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by yusufmurry: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2022
Neduzze5:
The state with the award for "Best in Education" which was perpetuated by H.E Peter Obi.

Now, I want to view H.E Peter Obi's voting strength on Nairaland.

If you will be voting for His Excellency Peter Obi of the Labour Party in the coming presidential elections, kindly click the like button!!

Let's show them how ready we are!!

Oga, the way you guys carry out Peter Obi campaign online ,most times make me hiss.

South East and South South (apart from a million votes from Rivers state) haven't determined the result of elections in Nigeria. The North does.

Your vote at the poll doesn't determine the winner; your governors does; northerners does too.

Go and check patterns of voting from South East and South South.
Take your campaign to North. He needs a structure there, he needs a strong stakeholder.

I am.sure you have prepared to absorb the shock from the result of the election. If Obi wants to be president, he should prepare for 2031, join a mega party. He is an asset and good candidate to sell.
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by ogwumgbe: 9:46am On Jun 07, 2022
DOTian:

I'm not as petty as you

Common get out of here, you dish out rubbish without facts to back it up envious useless idiot, what concerns comparing education to what Soludo did? always like to measure yet but no prove, mugu, go and tell your supreme court governor to replicate the same and don't come here to measure out of jealousy
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by Aify147(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2022
I appeal to every Nigerian youth; Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, let’s join hands and take back our country from these failed old leaders. Let’s set aside our religious, tribal and personal sentiments and vote for Peter Obi. Many people have the conviction that he will do better.
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by Edyice: 9:58am On Jun 07, 2022
SHINJA:

Go slp.

Southwest and southsouth will never vote for Peter obi...

God bless southsouth and southwest
One brothers..

And who will they vote for ?

Suffer no dey tire you ..

You see one igbo man creating jobs ( soludo ) now tell me what the other one will do ?
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by yakashjr(m): 10:12am On Jun 07, 2022
with the number of delegates from the north west i really feel that Peter Obi should make Rabiu Kwankwaso his running mate than power will return to north afterwards ,north will pick west as running mate...
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by Swissgoldenpro(m): 10:16am On Jun 07, 2022
I hope that the portal works this time
Re: Teachers Recruitment: Soludo Orders Fresh CBT Test For All Applicants by Yaboski: 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
That is so impresive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Governors Meet Buhari On Ministerial Nominees Tuesday / Obaseki Appoints Ogie As SSG And Taiwo Akerele As Chief Of Staff / "Bury The Hatchet, Cooperate With Ajimobi" - Tinubu Tells Shittu And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.