Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,747 members, 7,879,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:38 PM

Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention (30559 Views)

Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) / Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction / Yahaya Bello In Bourdillon, Meets Tinubu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by Rosenews2233: 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari is currently meeting with the Governor of Kogi State and presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, Yahaya Bello.

The meeting is holding at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The Kogi state governor is among the 23 presidential aspirants of the APC cleared to contest for the primary of the party.

Although the APC governors from the north have resolved that power should shift to the south, Governor Bello has disassociated himself from the resolution.

The agenda of the meeting between the president and the governor was not made known, but there is an insinuation that Bello may discuss his decision on whether he will step down or not with the president.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/hours-to-apc-convention-buhari-meets-yahaya-bello-in-aso-rock/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by proff010: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
And so
Re: Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by Esama: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
Buhari is like you you wot tobee Nijeria prasident

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by abobote: 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
This yeye Bello is the most delusional aspirant.
The worse governor wants to be president.
I thought he has been joking all along, just like the rubber stamped senate president

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by realstars: 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
C" stans for confusion, More confusion in the camp.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by saintopus(m): 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Every politician want to negotiate
Re: Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by Mooh247: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
cool

Father and son

He won go collect annoiting before Buhari pour the remaining away

96 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by planetE(m): 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
person wey no fit govern ordinary kogi effectively na him won govern the whole federation. small yansh dey shake body

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by Righthussle: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
I hate this guy no be small.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by belloabayomi(m): 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Uhnnn.... I won't say anything.
Re: Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by Naiira(m): 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
I have 21 questions

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by ozo13(m): 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Mr i will go and address the press
Re: Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by kekakuz(m): 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Young man listen, step down we will give you after 8 years.
But sir, what will I be doing for the next 8 years?
Follow me to daura,let's be with the cows together

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by yordha(m): 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Whatever they do, I know I'm not voting another Fulani come next year.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by StagethemTVee: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yeye Bello

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by tophumble(m): 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
GYB just want to spend the money he has saved for seven years as Kogi state Gov. They shd allow him oooooo.

Bubu too is playing hide and seek game.

When Adamu announced Lawan as the consensus candidate, we knew it was the voice of Bubu but the Han of Adamu.

Game on

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by Lamasta(m): 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
After spending Kogi people money to do campaign you now want him to step down grin I pity Kogi people na them be the biggest losers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by InoGetJoy: 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Gathering of cross and ravens
Re: Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by jamalnation(m): 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nice
Re: Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by eyensty: 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
So that him go do like Tambuwal abi...
Re: Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by MiaBeer(m): 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
shocked
Re: Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by Latakia(f): 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
I'm live at the venue, na Jagaban cap and logo every delegates dey wear.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by bjayx: 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
We should pls desist from tribalistic comments.
Re: Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by Faber(m): 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yes
Re: Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by Doubuzofficial: 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Am i right ?

Didnt Ahmed Lawan sign a loan for boss against his fellows senators wish sometimes ago?

I can remember i have seen such before.
Re: Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by Faber(m): 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
Buhari:
"Yaro, calm down okay, your blood too dey hot walahi, Lawan go give you better juicy ministerial position, he go give you minister for women affairs, I hear say you too like woman grin grin "

Yahaya Bello:
"Okay Baba"

Buhari:
"Na gode"

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by Praktikals(m): 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
Osinbajo and Amaechi to step down for Tinubu tonight. Amaechi will be Tinubu's running mate. This I have seen.
Re: Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by lawalosky(m): 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
T
Re: Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention by Winning123: 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
This man too wants to be President. Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed / Zainab Ahmed & Niyi Adebayo Arrive Anambra Airport, Ahead Of Event In Nnewi / Highlights Of 2015 APC Campaign Promises In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.