Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,610 members, 7,951,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:49 PM

My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media (4931 Views)

Someone Close To Me Got Married Today / She Cheated On Me, Got Pregnant And Aborted. I Slept With Her Sister And Dumped / The Igbo Man That Destroyed Me Got Kicked Out Of School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by kaptaintintin: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Guys,should we tell her y?
Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by Kosy430(m): 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ladies are too emotional you might emotionally stop him from relocating.. so keep calm and take heart.. move on with your life
Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by Streetmovement(m): 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Plenty things come on board na why him no alert you, no worry you go understand later.

E get why!!
Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by Tosin9119: 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
That's how a married man like that traveled to Germany without his wife and friends knowing.
The wife has two children for him. They both slept together in the same room the night before he travelled out of the country, he left so early in the morning telling the wife he wanted to get to somewhere. it was in the afternoon when the wife didn't see him come home, she became worried and she was calling his line and it wasn't reachable.
The next day, the husband called to inform her that he had traveled out of the country, she was so surprised and the husband never discussed anything of such with her. He called his friends too to tell them he travelled out of the country, they too were surprised cos they were always together. They guy was jobless before he travelled out of the country.
The annoying is that, the parents of the man came to meet her some days after her husband travelled that she should vacate the apartment she is staying with her children cos it's a family house.
Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by okrikaboi: 2:32am On Jun 08, 2022
I swear what I read first was my favorite not my boyfriend. My mind is messed up. I'm being more toxic than I want to
Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by tmtnigeria: 7:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Click link for more heartbreak stories that would make your jaw drop!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDGe-GhRzjM
Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by tmtnigeria: 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lol.. make una for table the matter for coven? Na wise guy. You shouldn't know what u don't need to know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

[STORY] Sex With My Class Teacher (episode 1-17) / Why Is My Ex Boyfriend Delaying Meeting Up To Talk? / A Birthday Poem I Wrote For A Girl I Had Crush On Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.