Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,793 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

Mother Returns From Work To Catch Her Daughter Doing It With Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother Returns From Work To Catch Her Daughter Doing It With Her Boyfriend (1129 Views)

Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! / I Walked In On My 13 Yr Old Daughter Doing Lesbianism. Read Please And Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Returns From Work To Catch Her Daughter Doing It With Her Boyfriend by Adwoabroni: 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
A viral video we have intercepted shows the moment a mother caught her daughter and boyfriend in the act enjoying themselves in her living room.

According to the narrative that accompanied the video, the mother has been living for work early in the morning go to the market to hustle so that she can pay her daughter's school fees.

It is said that the mother was informed that when she lives, her daughter's boyfriend visits and spends the day with her in the room all alone.

Looking forward to catching them, it is said that the mother one day returned from the market and fortunately for her and unfortunately for her daughter and her boyfriend, she caught them in the act doing it on her couch.

Upon seeing her, the daughter shouted and the guy fleed from the seen.

The daughter began begging the mother for forgiveness.

Guess what an African mother will do to her child.

Watch the video below to find out.

https://www.allgistroom.com/mother-returns-from-work-to-catch-her-daughter-doing-it-with-her-boyfriend-in-hall/

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Jehovah Witness Lady To Be My Companion / He Or She Is After Something More Valuable Than Sex. / Relationship Wahala.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.