Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,962 members, 7,949,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

The Ondo Church Massacre, A Call To General Weapons Preparedness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ondo Church Massacre, A Call To General Weapons Preparedness (468 Views)

Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere / Zabarmari Massacre: A Student, Babangida Among Farmers Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ondo Church Massacre, A Call To General Weapons Preparedness by mcebiakpo: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
As it happens in Ondo, so it can and will happen in any part of the country.

It can happen in Bayelsa.

This horror can happen in Rivers State.

It can happen in any part of the country.

This terrorism has been a thing of the North. Now, it's inching closer to the South.

Ondo, a South West State, invariably a Southern State is currently being bombarded.

Time to wake up.

Go to church with your guns.

I repeat go to church with your guns if any.

Don't say, it cannot happen to me.

Don't say it cannot happen in Bayelsa, or wherever you are.

It's already happening.

You cannot use peace to assuage terror.

It must be terror for terror.

Except you are a very big fool, you should know that the current Government in Nigeria cannot save you, of course nobody can save you, you are totally on your own.

Go to church with all sense of battle preparedness.

Even in your homes now, I mean now, any terror can visit you. Be prepared.

These barbarians can send you untimely to your Maker any time soon.

So, make peace with your Maker.

Accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour now, so that if these men of horror visit you, you make heaven.

The more than fifty dead in Ondo Church didn't in their most bizarre dreams know they would leave this world this way. Oh this way!

But, so sad for them, it's too late.

We that are still alive must take measures now, I mean now, now.

In all we call for peace, but some people have vowed to never have peace nor give peace to others

We all should hold the Government of the day accountable.

If not now, never!

© Tubonimi Ebiakpo Abraham

1 Like

Re: The Ondo Church Massacre, A Call To General Weapons Preparedness by immortalcrown(m): 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
mcebiakpo:
The Ondo Church Massacre, A Call To General Weapons Preparedness
You are wrong. The situation will get worse when more people posses weapons.
Re: The Ondo Church Massacre, A Call To General Weapons Preparedness by igbeke: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
You are wrong. The situation will get worse when more people posses weapons.
On the contrary, he is damn right.

Look at it this way:
If those terrorists were aware that at least twenty of those worshippers were armed with guns, would they be brave enough to enter the church?

Go get yourself armed. If for nothing, let it be for your defense.

1 Like

Re: The Ondo Church Massacre, A Call To General Weapons Preparedness by mcebiakpo: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

I Foresee Osibanjo Stepping Down For Tinubu / APC Presidential Primaries: Tinubu Leading Massively So Far / Plateau State Governor As Vice to Tinubu Could Be True.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.