Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:15 AM

And The Winner Is!!!...i Am Heartbroken - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / And The Winner Is!!!...i Am Heartbroken (777 Views)

I Am Heartbroken: Tinubu Mourns Victims Of Turkey-syria Earthquake / Peter Obi Will Win, What Scares Me Is, I Don't Know Anything About Him- Dogara / INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And The Winner Is!!!...i Am Heartbroken by Kalashnikov49: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
My Bet still stands...Tinubu AND OSIBANDE will not be Flagbearers...

Who wan try pepper.

#1 million...If you have Ballz of steel.

The MODS will be the umpire and dem go gba 10%.

So how wan demor? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: And The Winner Is!!!...i Am Heartbroken by helinues: 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
One thing is certain. So many monikers will go down with whatever outcome of the Apc presidential primary results/decisions.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: And The Winner Is!!!...i Am Heartbroken by chatinent: 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
My Bet still stands...Tinubu AND OSIBANDE will not be Flagbearers...

Who wan try pepper.

#1 million...If you have Ballz of steel.

The MODS will be the umpire and dem go gba 10%.

So how wan demor? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I agree.

N1m.

Send am make I hold am. You go find who go bet with you

2 Likes

Re: And The Winner Is!!!...i Am Heartbroken by Agwotulumbe(f): 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
chatinent:

I agree.

N1m.

onye ori grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: And The Winner Is!!!...i Am Heartbroken by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2022
helinues:
One thing is certain. So many monikers will go down with whatever outcome of the Apc presidential primary results/decisions.

You only have it half correct. If Tinubu wins IPOBian moniker will remain here as they have no shame. Not a single iota of shame.

You can see how Igbo delegates betrayed and backstabbed Anyim and other Igbo aspirants yet IPOBians are still ranting here rather than hiding their faces in shame.

It is only if Lawan or Amaechi win you will see many honorable Yorubas, like me, withdraw from Nairaland.
Re: And The Winner Is!!!...i Am Heartbroken by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
candidtalk:

You only have it half correct. If Tinubu wins IPOBian moniker will remain here as they have no shame. Not a single iota of shame.

You can see how Igbo delegates betrayed and backstabbed Anyim and other Igbo aspirants yet IPOBians are still ranting here rather than hiding their faces in shame.

It is only if Lawan or Amaechi win you will see many honorable Yorubas, like me, withdraw from Nairaland.
cheesy
Re: And The Winner Is!!!...i Am Heartbroken by Kalashnikov49: 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
I am Your Nightmare....

I break skullz of Miners and miscreants

I am the Al-capone that smashes zombies...

I want to know something...

You have been on this platform since 2014...why havent you improved your language skillz? You write terribly and you dont communicate, its now i believe why you failed your TOEFL exams. You should leave Nairaland for a Year and study hard so that atleast you can Pass. But i assure you that you will still be denied VISA when they listen to your zombie drivel... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

helinues:

4 Likes

Re: And The Winner Is!!!...i Am Heartbroken by helinues: 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
candidtalk:

Imagine they picked 3 candidates out of 5, yet all enter bush.

Hahahahaha, Won tingba penalty lo throwing

grin
Re: And The Winner Is!!!...i Am Heartbroken by Kalashnikov49: 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
Choi..Afonja stop the useless Noise...when it comes to shamelessness, your tribe excels totally.

When it comes to cowardice/treachery/Rituals/Forgery/Rape/incest...Afonja na Number 1. ...I LIE?

Afonja even have a Market that sells Human Parts in Lagos...I lie??

Carry your "Oluwole" reasoning go Burdiliion...

None of your candidates will Win.

UNA too small....Uselessly suffersticated miscreants...

candidtalk:

1 Like

Re: And The Winner Is!!!...i Am Heartbroken by Kalashnikov49: 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
So You believe the Propaganda??... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yaribaa and Sufferstication...na wah!!

helinues:

Imagine they picked 3 candidates out of 5, yet all enter bush.

Hahahahaha, Won tingba penalty lo throwing

grin

1 Like

Re: And The Winner Is!!!...i Am Heartbroken by Kalashnikov49: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
See Niggaz..I hail your theifry... grin grin grin grin grin

chatinent:

I agree.

N1m.

1 Like

Re: And The Winner Is!!!...i Am Heartbroken by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Choi..Afonja stop the useless Noise...when it comes to shamelessness, your tribe excels totally.

When it comes to cowardice/treachery/Rituals/Forgery/Rape/incest...Afonja na Number 1. ...I LIE?

Afonja even have a Market that sells Human Parts in Lagos...I lie??

Carry your "Oluwole" reasoning go Burdiliion...

None of your candidates will Win.

UNA too small....Uselessly suffersticated miscreants...

Spare parts touts or fan yogo Street hawker at best.
Re: And The Winner Is!!!...i Am Heartbroken by Kalashnikov49: 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
E PAIN AM. grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Spare parts pay taxes that "kawrupt politicians" use to enslave you as an Internet zombie. IGBOs want their own Nation free of useless Skull mining and grave disturbers...UNA NO GREE. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It takes ballz to seek a separate country...because e no sure, concerning success, but i Love the IGBO tenacity. They are more than ready to leave this shit-stain union and make the best of it.

But Afonja will rather DIE than support it because Fulani will finish you miscreants and your Darling Lagos will have an Emirate in less than 3yrs...fact!!

Free IGBO bashing zombie...because IGBO pass una wella!!

candidtalk:

Spare parts touts or fan yogo Street hawker at best.

1 Like

Re: And The Winner Is!!!...i Am Heartbroken by ChoCho54(f): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
candidtalk:

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Did Northerners Benefit From The Buhari Government / How Tinubu Drinks Osun And Ogun Dry Undetected / Nigerian High Court Orders Uniform Cut-off Mark For All Unity Schools, Stops Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.