Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,028 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:06 AM

Scammer... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer... (919 Views)

Beware!!! A New Scammer Called Bamidele Wisdom On Facebook / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS / See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer... by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hello a SCAMMER has Defruaded me of d sum of 340650 .. three hundred nd fourtythousand six hundred nd fifty naira.. being melt for d purpose of purchase of CANADIAN DOLLARS.. on behalf of my CUSTOMER... his name is DALHATU LIRWANU.. wit FIRSTBNK acc numba 3192947397.. on the 1st of JUNE 2022. Eva since d transfer he has SWITCHEDoff his phones.. nd he is on the RUN
Re: Scammer... by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 12, 2022
Re: Scammer... by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2022
+234 916 563 7990 .. was d Numba we were Communicating wit... D's 09022110029 .. was d 1n in his first bnk acc

1 Like

Re: Scammer... by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Azsalami:

Drop his phone number for me, switched off or not, just drop it, i will help you
... Hw will u b able to du Dat
Re: Scammer... by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 14, 2022
@ azsalami : are u a POLICE DETECTIVE or an EFCC Officer or wat
Re: Scammer... by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 14, 2022
Many people have turned ds SITE to dia FRUADULENT OFFICE.. where they nw Swingle Innocent NIGERIA s of dia HARD EARNED MONEY... if u are Here, nd ur Main purpose is to STEAL sm1n else SWEAT nd RUN AWAY... let me tell U.. NEMESIS will Catch U.. GOD ALMIGHTY will PURNISH U.. U WILL DIE BY GASTLY MOTOR ACCIDENT.. ur GENERATION S will Suffa for D's Foolish nd Ignorant Acc.. may ur Children Neva SUCCEDE..
Re: Scammer... by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Scammer... by Kingkumsecond: 8:25am On Jun 14, 2022
GUDOSA:
Hello a SCAMMER has Defruaded me of d sum of 340650 .. three hundred nd fourtythousand six hundred nd fifty naira.. being melt for d purpose of purchase of CANADIAN DOLLARS.. on behalf of my CUSTOMER... his name is DALHATU LIRWANU.. wit FIRSTBNK acc numba 3192947397.. on the 1st of JUNE 2022. Eva since d transfer he has SWITCHEDoff his phones.. nd he is on the RUN
Do you have evidence of everything, i mean screenshots of how it started and how you transfered the money to him.
kindly drop the details i ask let of help you.

mind you, i'm no private investigator, neither am i an officer but what i use do is, i will first try and identify the individual online through social media, if he is not online, i can still get him through his relative. once i established contact with him, i will reach out to his f&f to talk to him. if we did not get the desired result, you can then proceed to involve the police to arrest anyone close to him(especially a family member)

1 Like

Re: Scammer... by Kingkumsecond: 8:28am On Jun 14, 2022
I use to imagine how people use to scam others easily, try any nonsense with me and i will make your life miserable.

op, drop the details i ask let me help you.
Re: Scammer... by depressedlad: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
Azsalami:

private investigator with a valid licence. Working in connection SSS AND DSS.
since you dont show interest in pursuing ur case as i had gone far on the scammer identity and profile, i had to pause the case for u to do ur tin in ur own way
op be careful with this one ooo he might be another scammer
Re: Scammer... by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
depressedlad:
op be careful with this one ooo he might be another scammer
Really .... Hw SURE are U ??
Re: Scammer... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kingkumsecond:

Do you have evidence of everything, i mean screenshots of how it started and how you transfered the money to him.

mind you, i'm no private investigator, neither am i an officer but what i use do is, i will first try and identify the individual online through social media, if he is not online, i can still get him through his relative. once i established contact with him, i will reach out to his f&f to talk to him. if we did not get the desired result, you can then proceed to involve the police to arrest anyone close to him(especially a family member)
.. Bro thank u for ur CONSIGN... I really Appreciate
Re: Scammer... by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Scammer... by Kingkumsecond: 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
GUDOSA:
Really .... Hw SURE are U ??
What that guy told you up there is a plain truth. be careful of people here my brother. the street is not smiling at all, if you just loose guard small, them fit use you and your destiny join. BE CAREFUL
Re: Scammer... by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
My Man Thank u very much... I understand everything...
Re: Scammer... by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kingkumsecond:

... I have those information wit me.. thanks for d assistance... D acc information is on Display .. his name is LIRWANU DALHATU.. FIRSTBNK acc numba 3192947397... I have 100% confidence dt d SCAMMER is online on Nairaland here... So am Careful.. he Can Run but he Caint HIDE... nemesis will Catch up wit him very SOON..
Re: Scammer... by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Just Yesterday, a certain SCAMMER chatted me on Watapp.. Dat he wants to buy Canadian Dollars frm me 500 Cad.. he went on to tell me to send him d Dolla.. Dat he will CREDIT my Naira acc.. nd when I Refused , he got Angry.. nd was insulting me... I latta Foundout, Dat he is in SCAM list, Dat no body should trade wit him.. well since I didn't Du any business with him.. he is nt of my Consign... Bt DNT worry for d Guys Hu Received my MONEY.. dia WATERLOO is near.. DOOMS await Dem...
Re: Scammer... by Kingkumsecond: 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
GUDOSA:
... I have those information wit me.. thanks for d assistance... D acc information is on Display .. his name is LIRWANU DALHATU.. FIRSTBNK acc numba 3192947397... I have 100% confidence dt d SCAMMER is online on Nairaland here... So am Careful.. he Can Run but he Caint HIDE... nemesis will Catch up wit him very SOON..
NOTED
Re: Scammer... by doctor20202020(m): 7:48am On Jun 15, 2022
I will help u to arrest him call me on 08033196353
Re: Scammer... by doctor20202020(m): 7:48am On Jun 15, 2022
I will help u to arrest him call me on 08033196353 call
Re: Scammer... by Torg77: 8:01am On Jun 15, 2022
GUDOSA:

E SHOCK YOU lol
Re: Scammer... by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
Torg77:

E SHOCK YOU lol
d way u Tak dey talk.. it shows Dat u are nt PURE.. pls Dnt Comment on my post.. I Dnt need Ur contribution or Comment..
Re: Scammer... by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
GUDOSA:
hello Mr LIRWANU.. U are here by Given 2 weeks to return my Funds, or I will Publish the picture of ur Hugly face on social media.. nd also hw u use ur acc for Fludulent activities, also hw u Withdraw 340,000 frm a POS at Auchi...
Re: Scammer... by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
GUDOSA:
hello Mr LIRWANU.. U are here by Given 2 weeks to return my Funds, or I will Publish the picture of ur Hugly face on social media.. nd also hw u use ur acc for Fludulent activities, also hw u Withdraw 340,000 frm a POS at Auchi...
dis is my latest update.. if nt u will see ur face on the internet.. I will let the whole WORLD knw what happened
Re: Scammer... by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Torg77:

E SHOCK YOU lol
Dnt worry Na u go CRY BLOOD last last... E go happen for ur Eye Wortoh-wortoh..

(1) (Reply)

Atlantic City Man Pleads Guilty To Impregnating Underaged Sisters. / Video Of Car Burglars In Action In Abuja / Anambra State Boils As Suspected Cult Shots Three Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.