Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,120 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:58 PM

Why The Study Route Might Just Be Your Best Bet For Relocating To Canada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why The Study Route Might Just Be Your Best Bet For Relocating To Canada (1174 Views)

Steps To Relocate To Canada Using The Study Route / FUNAAB Student Caught Placing Bet During A Lecture (Photo) / ASUU Might Just Embark On Another Strike Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Study Route Might Just Be Your Best Bet For Relocating To Canada by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
What is the study route?
It's basically going to Canada to study, and getting permanent residence after you graduate. It could be for undergraduate, diploma, masters, or PhD

Why should you consider or take the study route?

1. It is the easiest route with the highest admission rate into Canada compared to other entry programs. It has the highest number of people who go to Canada to become permanent residents.
2. Most of the other routes are currently paused. But Canada is still bringing in thousands of students every year.
3. It doesn't require the dreaded IELTS and there is no age restriction whatsoever.
4. Your family can join you in Canada.
5. It is a sure route to getting Canadian permanent residence, because you'll be getting education and work experience while you're schooling.
6. You don't need an agent to do the processing for you. You can do it yourself and get started right away.

Simple steps to take to relocate to Canada and become a permanent resident using the study route�

1. Choose a school and program (in a province which gives ease of permanent residence).
2. Apply to university or college (depends on your CGPA)
3. Reach out to supervisors and sponsors to get funding or entrance scholarship.
4. Get an offer and apply for study visa.
5. Arrive in Canada to study and get your study permit (this allows you to study and work for 20hrs a week as a student.
6. Graduate and get a postgraduate work permit (this allows you to stay there and work after graduating).
7. Apply for permanent residence.
8. Get a confirmation of permanent residence so you'll now have all the benefits of a permanent resident of Canada.

P.S: If you're interested in getting a free video workshop created by a Nigerian Seyi Obasi who was able to successfully relocate herself and her family to Canada through the study route and has helped several other people achieve their dream of relocating to Canada, send me a DM on whatsapp 08160940726 to get access to the workshop where you learn step by step how to relocate to Canada and become a Canadian permanent resident using the study route

1 Share

Re: Why The Study Route Might Just Be Your Best Bet For Relocating To Canada by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
The video workshop is not going to be up for too long
RabiahUsman11:

What is the study route?
It's basically going to Canada to study, and getting permanent residence after you graduate. It could be for undergraduate, diploma, masters, or PhD

Why should you consider or take the study route?

1. It is the easiest route with the highest admission rate into Canada compared to other entry programs. It has the highest number of people who go to Canada to become permanent residents.
2. Most of the other routes are currently paused. But Canada is still bringing in thousands of students every year.
3. It doesn't require the dreaded IELTS and there is no age restriction whatsoever.
4. Your family can join you in Canada.
5. It is a sure route to getting Canadian permanent residence, because you'll be getting education and work experience while you're schooling.
6. You don't need an agent to do the processing for you. You can do it yourself and get started right away.

Simple steps to take to relocate to Canada and become a permanent resident using the study route�

1. Choose a school and program (in a province which gives ease of permanent residence).
2. Apply to university or college (depends on your CGPA)
3. Reach out to supervisors and sponsors to get funding or entrance scholarship.
4. Get an offer and apply for study visa.
5. Arrive in Canada to study and get your study permit (this allows you to study and work for 20hrs a week as a student.
6. Graduate and get a postgraduate work permit (this allows you to stay there and work after graduating).
7. Apply for permanent residence.
8. Get a confirmation of permanent residence so you'll now have all the benefits of a permanent resident of Canada.

P.S: If you're interested in getting a free video workshop created by a Nigerian Seyi Obasi who was able to successfully relocate herself and her family to Canada through the study route and has helped several other people achieve their dream of relocating to Canada, send me a DM on whatsapp 08160940726 to get access to the workshop where you learn step by step how to relocate to Canada and become a Canadian permanent resident using the study route

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Study Route Might Just Be Your Best Bet For Relocating To Canada by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 11, 2022
What are the benefits of Canadian permanent residence?

Many people the world over are making every effort to become Canadian permanent residents. They do this because of the benefits of permanent residence. So, what are the factors that make Canadian PR so desirable?

Let’s look at them below:

Certainty
Once a person obtains Canadian PR, there’s very little that can make them lose it. In fact, it is very difficult for a person to lose their Canadian PR status once they have it.

Travel Rights
Canada enjoys an excellent global reputation. Permanent residents are thus able to visit most countries in the world without a visa, or to receive one on arrival. This category includes countries such as the USA, UK, and the Schengen Countries — the vast majority of European Union members.

Benefits for Children
A Canadian PR enjoys financial benefits for their children under 18 years. These children are paid as much as $500 a month depending on their age.

Job Opportunities
Some jobs, particularly sensitive positions in the government or security, may give preferential or exclusive consideration to people who are Canadian permanent residents.

Free Medicals
Canadian PRs enjoy free medicals for themselves and their families. This is such a big advantage over what obtains in most other countries
Reduced Tuition in post secondary schools
Children of Canada PR pay a reduced tuition in Canadian colleges and universities, which are some of the best in the world.

So, why would you not want to pursue Canada permanent residence?

You can actually start today. All the steps you need to follow are here in a free video webinar which you'll reach me on whatsapp to get access to.
You can reach me on whatsapp on 08160940726
Re: Why The Study Route Might Just Be Your Best Bet For Relocating To Canada by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
Have you always dreamt of relocating to Canada permanently ?

As a student, a family, a health worker, or you just want a better life with better opportunities ?

Do you have challenges such as securing admission and scholarship funding into a Canadian University, securing a work and permanent residential permit, low school grades and failure at IELTS?

Have you tried independently and failed in the past or Have you been duped by travel agents?

Then, THIS EXCLUSIVE VIDEO by Seyi Obasi is the breakthrough you have been praying for.

And here is why!

THIS EXCLUSIVE VIDEO shows you how to relocate to Canada in 9 to 12 months, securing admission and Funding/Scholarship to study, work, and live in Canada permanently, no matter your age or grade, without IELTS and without wasting money on agents.

This Exclusive video has worked for so many young people and families who had no idea whatsoever how to go about their relocation to Canada.

What you will learn in the video:
You will learn how to move from a being a Student to a Permanent Resident in Canada.

You will learn how you and your family can relocate to Canada.

This video will save you from wasting your hard earned money on travel agents.

This video will show you what to do if you are above 35 years and your CRS scores are low to get you an invitation to apply for Canada permanent residence ( You will be amazed when you discover this!)

This video will expose the advice several agents and immigration consultants give that is absolutely wrong!

This video will show you how much you need as Proof of Fund for your relocation to Canada.
And so much more...
PLEASE NOTE:

This video workshop works for the following category of people:

1. People who are willing to relocate to CANADA.

2. People with any of these:
Masters Degree, Bsc Degree(2.2, 2.1 and first class), National Diploma Holders (HND and OND), WAEC/NECO Holders with atleast a C4 in 9 subjects.

To get access to this video, teach me on WhatsApp on 08160940726
Re: Why The Study Route Might Just Be Your Best Bet For Relocating To Canada by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 22, 2022
Let’s talk about money (Naira Vs Canadian Dollars) that you need to relocate.

One of the mistakes people make with respect to relocating to Canada is this……….
They are not ready for the financial costs. Relocating to Canada (no matter the route), will cost you money!

“How much will it cost?’ is the number one question that I receive.
And I want to try and answer that question today.

One things to note….the more people you have in your family, the more money you need (that’s basic, right? So why did I say it, silly me)
If you are relocating under ‘express entry’, you can find out how much you need, depending on the number of people in your family.
If you are relocating with a study permit, you need to show that you have the value of living expenses for one year ($10,000 for you and the cost of your tuition for one year). $ is Canadian dollars which is about N375 to a dollar.
Let’s say you wish to study for a Masters in Marketing for 2 years, and your tuition is $12,000 per year, you are expected to have the sum of $10,000 living expenses and $12,000 tuition for one year, a total of $22,000.

If you have a family and you will be applying for them as well, you need to have an extra $4000 for each of them for their living expenses per year.
If you are applying alone (at first), then you or your spouse needs to show enough funds for the living expenses on your family (no definite amount for this but should be sizeable depending on your family size).

What kind of funds can you show?
Another good question!
The visa officers want to see cash in your bank account, mutual funds account or any account that you can immediately withdraw from.
These funds can be in yours or your spouse’s account.
What about stocks or landed properties? Not acceptable but can be used as home ties (another important factor).

Can you use your parents account?
Yes, but this will hardly satisfy a visa officer especially if you are married with a family, and have been working for some years.
What you can do is have them transfer the money to your account using a unique strategy.
The issue of convincing the visa officer that you have enough money to cater to yourself and your family, is one of the toughest and one of the foremost reason why people are denied permanent residence and other types of permits/visas to Canada.
You must know what the visa officers want to see and craft your application to satisfy them

P.S. Without exception, every person I know who has successfully relocated to Canada was decisive and action-oriented.
As George Patton said, “Opportunities do not come to those who wait. They are captured by those who attack.”

Right now, you have the rare opportunity to watch a free video to learn the strategic step-by-step ways to relocate to Canada that work even if you have failed in the ‘express entry’.
To access this video, reach me on whatsapp on 08160940726.

Give yourself a choice.
Do it now, reach me on WhatsApp.

Or not.

Anyway…

Pass up this offer and it might just not be available later...
Re: Why The Study Route Might Just Be Your Best Bet For Relocating To Canada by nannimbinde: 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Yes, marketing is the process of buying and selling of goods and service. In this it involve various media, internet and its appliances such as phones, computers, and how they are used to promote the market or the products you target to be promoted.
Re: Why The Study Route Might Just Be Your Best Bet For Relocating To Canada by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2022
When you arrive in Canada on a study permit, they say, "you are welcome".

When you land as a permanent resident, they say, "welcome to Canada"

When you take the oath and become a Canadian, they say, "welcome home".

I know someone reading this will surely hear one of these 3 either this year or next year!!!

P.S: if you want to relocate to Canada through the study route but you're not sure how to go about it, then you HAVE TO watch this free video workshop which will show how to relocate to Canada in 9 to 12 months, securing admission and funding/scholarship to study, work and live permanently in Canada, no matter your age or grade, without IELTS, and most importantly, without wasting money on agents.
To get access to this video, reach me on whatsapp 08160940726.
Do it now, be an action taker...
Re: Why The Study Route Might Just Be Your Best Bet For Relocating To Canada by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
The truth is, immigrating to Canada with low CRS scores and being above 35 years old is hard!!

Information for those with low CRS scores who are 40 years of age and above is very scarce! And the little that you can find is vague and not valuable because they are not from personal experience, but from people who just piece information together.

It’s hard even for younger folks, talk less of those who are older.

However, it can be done, but it requires a strategy!!

And I know a lot of people who have either given up or watched their Canada dream die a natural death without being able to do anything about it.

But there is a way, and I am sharing that with you today.

This free video workshop will show you ‘step by step’ how to get to Canada even if you're at an advanced age and how to get permanent residence. And this will also show you some basic mistakes and how to avoid them so that your journey will be really smooth and short. And the best part of this is that you can do all the processing on your own without needing to pay any agent.

I know what you are thinking……’how am I sure this will work for me?’
Well, the video is free so you might as well watch it and see if it'll work for you.

To get access to the video, reach me on WhatsApp on 08160940726
Re: Why The Study Route Might Just Be Your Best Bet For Relocating To Canada by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2022
The video workshop is not going to be up for too long... So take action now!!!
Re: Why The Study Route Might Just Be Your Best Bet For Relocating To Canada by Bwise22: 5:24am On Feb 05, 2023
Please i need an understanding on this reasons; if a study permit application only need to show POF of tuition fees and living expenses of one year only for a single applicant, how come the application is still being refused on the premise that there is not financial resources to show that the applicant will not work in Canada during his studies in Canada.
Please I need a better understanding regarding this disturbing issues.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Mobilizes Members For Nationwide Strike. / Question About J1 Waiver Requirement / Pls Advise, Uni Of Wales Or Middlesex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.