Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,911 members, 7,969,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:15 PM

Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland (3276 Views)

How Do I Send A Direct Message On Nairaland / How Do I Send A Private Message On Nairaland? / Football Fanatics On The Loose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by adejoro75: 4:18am On Jul 20, 2011
odumchi:

Bigotry at its finest.
Are you preaching to Negro_Ntns aka Y/F Stranger aka Iragbijile? He is a lost cause.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by ak47mann(m): 4:20am On Jul 20, 2011
adejoro75:

Are you preaching to Negro_Ntns aka Y/F Stranger aka Iragbijile? He is a lost cause.
i suspected f stranger thanks for the point taking cheesy
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by NegroNtns(m): 4:23am On Jul 20, 2011
I am not fstranger or iragbijile.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by Ystranger: 4:24am On Jul 20, 2011
adejoro75:

I am not surprised. After all, to you, Ekt Bear = SEFAGO

Adejoro aka AkinEgba aka Ramon aka Aloy Emeka aka Zno aka fake professor of hydroponics aka Nchara aka 29 other monikers.

BTW, how are the kids and your presentation?
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by NegroNtns(m): 4:27am On Jul 20, 2011
Some ppl think I have multiple handles but I don't. I have operated under Negro-ntns since I became member, never under any other name, and I intend to keep it that way.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by odumchi: 4:28am On Jul 20, 2011
alj_harem:

can we be partners after the buy, i would be your accountant wink

Sure say you get business mentality? Then no problem, just let us wait for Seun.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by adejoro75: 4:29am On Jul 20, 2011
Ystranger:

I am not surprised. After all, to you, Ekt Bear = SEFAGO

Adejoro aka AkinEgba aka Ramon aka Aloy Emeka aka Zno aka fake professor of hydroponics aka Nchara aka 29 other monikers.

BTW, how are the kids and your presentation?

Buahahah! Dreamers dream on

Why are you not more interested in this, Negro_Nnts aka Stranger series aka Iragbijile? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-716753.0.html
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by adejoro75: 4:29am On Jul 20, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Some ppl think I have multiple handles but I don't. I have operated under Negro-ntns since I became member, never under any other name, and I intend to keep it that way.

Keep quite there, you lying monkey
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by NegroNtns(m): 4:31am On Jul 20, 2011
Well prove me wrong
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 20, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Well prove me wrong
You're really wasting your time, trust me grin that's what she does.
E be like say my posts dey pain am well well tonight cheesy
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by NegroNtns(m): 4:36am On Jul 20, 2011
Who is adejoro?
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by adejoro75: 4:39am On Jul 20, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Who is adejoro?

Adejoro is an igbo who owns houses in Lagos and employs Yorubas as gate men and omo odos
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 20, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Who is adejoro?

Unimportant Yoruba-hating somebody  wink
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by NegroNtns(m): 4:49am On Jul 20, 2011
I see! One of the ones with noose round the neck tethered to mansions on foreign soil.

Okunjoro, welcome to Yorubaland. Thanks for enriching the land.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by OAM4J: 6:26am On Jul 20, 2011
Thread totally hijacked!

I see many of the fanatics that ought to be getting the messages giving out messages themselves. undecided
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by Ystranger: 6:30am On Jul 20, 2011
^^^

Dont mind that. It is not as if they dont know you'd come to defend your BF
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by olawalebabs(m): 6:37am On Jul 20, 2011
Thank god am vindicated i created a thread like this "am sick of nairaland" where i highlight my view about this forum. Until tribalism, religion bigotry is stop in the country i dont see nl being sanitize
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by ChinenyeN(m): 6:42am On Jul 20, 2011
People overdo this 'tribalist' issue.
Re: Send A Message To Tribal Fanatics On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 20, 2011
ChinenyeN:

People overdo this 'tribalist' issue.

I agree with you. Matter of fact, I got so disappointed how Bluetooth and Negro degenerated to a very disgusting level in recent times. Others. . am not surprised. . . cos they joined the forum to be tribalist from the word GO.

Ive stopped giving a hoot anyway.

(1) (2) (3)

I Was Chased My A Mad Man / Awo Hall, Oau Celebrating Ewa (beans) Day. (pics) / Clap For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.