Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,174 members, 7,973,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:57 AM

What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo (31902 Views)

Look At This Photo And Tell Who Comes To Your Mind Immediately (photo) / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) / 25 Photographs That Can Scare You Out Of Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Johnsown1(m): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2022
Oh my home my home my home! Ohhh!!!!oh my home my home home. When shall I see my home,when shall I see my native land and I have I'll never forget my home
Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Smarkest(m): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2022
Holiday is coming........
Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by MrCover: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2022
Home my Home

Oh My Home

When will I see my home?

I Really Miss That Song

1 Like

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Smarkest(m): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2022
Holiday is coming.....
Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by chemicool: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2022
H. I. P for the hippopotamus
Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Ethannathan(m): 10:35am On Jun 08, 2022
'o my home o my home, o my home o my home, when shall I see my home'
Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Kuruptnigga: 10:36am On Jun 08, 2022
All of una don make me remember my childhood days. Una just bring joy to my heart. I really miss those days. Na then life sweet no be now. Op God bless you and bless everyone.

2 Likes

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Akinh: 10:37am On Jun 08, 2022
chatinent:
Parents, listen to your children...we are the leaders of tomorrow.”

Even after many years later, I have not become a leader because the leaders of yesterday don't want to leave the office. When is that tomorrow to come? Is the tomorrow simply a mirage? Or an allegory of political blablablaism?yínmú that place look like private school to you?.....abeg na isé àgbè ni sé iwè was, enikòsisé ámà jalè.

Why can't they just be leaders of today!

Children wey from small, the grooming alone will tell you that these politicians have no future for them!

One can easily tell these are children of poor men..I mean the peasants according to political animals of the bourgeoisie and the proletariat class.

Why the average parents of these kids will be suffering day and night to send their children abroad for tertiary education after they are done with secondary knowledge. Even the secondary knowledge in Nigeria isn't standard to the basics abroad.

Other children will take to fraud, and other social vices. Why? Since 1999, the same sets of theives have proudly been ruling us! They always win because they create disunity amid we their fools and we keep hating while we should be uniting. Little wonder you see people calling others mkpurummiri addicts (even Tinubu bots), afonja (a derogatory term to misdeem the whole Yoruba tribe as betrayals, and so on. So y'all don't know these politicians sponsor all these?

The people you should be hating are the politicians, regardless of tribe!

Na una go still suffer am

The Ibos and Yorubas have a long way to go. Keep hating on yourselves while the bond from Fulani breeds keep using you lots.

Like I'll always say, it's very much preferable to pity Nigeria and Nigerians from America.
Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by pureconscience: 10:37am On Jun 08, 2022
Jesus may you come today x2 and have compassion.... La-la oh kingdom may u come today and have compassion.
Seminary schools were the best in our days
Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Sirseedorf(m): 10:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Today is bright, is bright and fair, ooh happy day
Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Knsley(m): 10:38am On Jun 08, 2022
You don old. Respect for old timer like me and you.
Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by pureconscience: 10:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Jesus may you come today x2 and have compassion.... La-la oh kingdom may u come today and have compassion.
Seminary schools were the best in our days
angry
Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Jamesolukoya: 10:39am On Jun 08, 2022
Oh my home
Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Kiekieola: 10:39am On Jun 08, 2022
We are H-A-P-P-Y.....HAPPY!!
princeemmma:
Looking at the picture I remember our marching in song back then

H.I.P for the Hip for the Hi po po grin grin grin

Add yours
Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Divoc19(f): 10:41am On Jun 08, 2022
I remember when I was a soldier grin
Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:42am On Jun 08, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:

Apc kwa? Those are our futures up there
The likes of Tinubu and Atiku have destroyed it already.

1 Like

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by samlog(m): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2022
H I P for the HIP HIP HIP
P O P O for the HIPPOPO
and T A M U S for the HIPPOPOTAMUS,
HIPPOPOTAMUS !
Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 08, 2022
chatinent:
Parents, listen to your children...we are the leaders of tomorrow.”

Even after many years later, I have not become a leader because the leaders of yesterday don't want to leave the office. When is that tomorrow to come? Is the tomorrow simply a mirage? Or an allegory of political blablaism?

Why can't they just be leaders of today!

Children wey from small, the grooming alone will tell you that these politicians have no future for them!

One can easily tell these are children of poor men..I mean the peasants according to political animals of the bourgeoisie and the proletariat class.

While the average parents of these kids will be suffering day and night to send their children abroad for tertiary education after they are done with secondary knowledge. Even the secondary knowledge in Nigeria isn't standard to the basics abroad.

Other children will take to fraud, and other social vices. Why? Since 1999, the same sets of theives have proudly been ruling us! They always win because they create disunity amid we their fools and we keep hating while we should be uniting. Little wonder you see people calling others mkpurummiri addicts (as if there are not drug abusers everywhere), afonja (a derogatory term to misdeem the whole Yoruba tribe as betrayals as if there are no betrayars everywhere) and so on. So y'all don't know these politicians sponsor all these?

The people you should be hating are the politicians, regardless of tribe! These polithievecians are selling your lives!

Look at the millions the spend for delegation. If there is not so much to gain, why will anyone be spending so much millions

Na una go still suffer am sha

The Ibos and Yorubas have a long way to go. Keep hating on yourselves while the bond from Fulani breeds keep using you lots.

What do I care? Man's government has failed.

Like I'll always say, it's very much preferable to pity Nigeria and Nigerians from America.
The issue a have is why did my people sabotaged our authenticate Biafra struggles that would have gotten us somewhere by now! Na to dey outside dey pray for my state, because I will never pray for Zoogeria again to avoid miscarriages..
Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by NWAZURUMEE: 10:44am On Jun 08, 2022
oh. my home. oh my home, when shall i see my home, when shall I see my native land, I will never forget my home
Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by charleoj(m): 10:45am On Jun 08, 2022
Paylent risten to ya shidlen, we are reader of tomolow. Tly to pay our skool fis and gif us sound education
Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Mhudi: 10:46am On Jun 08, 2022
On Mondays we usually sing: ise bere loni Monday enyi elegbe wa....and on Fridays: ise pari loni Friday enyi elegbe wa....

I miss Army Children School Mokola Ibadan (1982 - 1988), the best in march pass on every children's day and independence day.

1 Like

Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by peace0813(f): 10:46am On Jun 08, 2022
princeemmma:

Add yours

We H A P P Y HAPPY
Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Damian10(m): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2022
Holiday is coming
Holiday is coming
ohh my teacher sing
ohh my teacher sing
Goodbye brother
Goodbye sister
We going to meet again.
Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by OfficialDM1: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2022
Parents listening to your children
We are the leaders of tommorow
Try to pay our school fees

But when baba at 80s still dey rules us huh
Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Grandmmaster(m): 10:53am On Jun 08, 2022
I remember when I was a soldier
Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2022
education carry me away x2 carry me to London, carry me to America education carry me away...
If you do good kingdom ooo kingdom waiting for you
if you do bad hell fire ooo hell fire waiting for you..
Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Justiceleague1: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2022
""pawents" listen to your shildren..." grin
Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Orpe7(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2022
We are H.A.P.P.Y HAPPY!
Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by kalufelix(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2022
me dey always show late...na to chill one side dey wait for my morning strokes...seriously i dont do the assembly stuffs
Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Kamalex2: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2022
Ise bere loni Monday eyin egbe wa eje ka mura kagbadura si oluwa to o da wa si lo o ni isere bere loni Monday..............
Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by Plugsk(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2022
We are h.a.p.p.y.
princeemmma:

Add yours
Re: What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo by SaturnNick(m): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2022
We are h-a-p-p-y

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ASUU Dismisses Fg’s Threat To Sack Lecturers / Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? / Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.