Stats: 3,173,233 members, 7,887,638 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:46 AM

Are You Watching APC Conversation Live on tv? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Watching APC Conversation Live on tv? (492 Views)

Are You Watching APC Conversation Live? / Anyone Watching Apc Campaign In Katsina? / Who Is Watching APC Show Of Shame In Abeokuta Rally (2) (3) (4)

Are You Watching APC Conversation Live on tv? by fineboynl(m): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
It doesn't seem like the conversation will end anytime soon.

They will never announced the winner even tomorrow morning.

They bring in old artiest and wasting time
Re: Are You Watching APC Conversation Live on tv? by YoobaNesan: 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Omo Olodo ide, on your manhood I shall perish, come rain come shine, you'll defeat your enemies.

Re: Are You Watching APC Conversation Live on tv? by jom28gy(m): 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
APC is not serious

Re: Are You Watching APC Conversation Live on tv? by fineboynl(m): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu is on stage. Talking he recognized buhari, osibanjo, lawan, adamu. And his wife.

Tinubu hands shakes while reading from paper. His hands was not firm.

Re: Are You Watching APC Conversation Live on tv? by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
There is power outage here. These mischievous politicians that promised steady power last time has brought darkness into the land
Re: Are You Watching APC Conversation Live on tv? by Arysexy(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tinubu's hands shaking uncontrollably. Man is very sick

Is it cocaine?

Re: Are You Watching APC Conversation Live on tv? by PrinceOfLagos: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yeah on Channels Tv

Tinubu is really not well

Re: Are You Watching APC Conversation Live on tv? by mradonis(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
I thought I was the only one noticing it. I had to change station to make sure it wasn't the camera playing tricks on me.
Baba hand really dey shake oooo[quote author=Arysexy post=113575436]Tinubu's hands shaking uncontrollably. Man is very sick

Is it cocaine?

Re: Are You Watching APC Conversation Live on tv? by fineboynl(m): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lawan is talking nonsense. He is trying to be an orator without using a book. But end up talking rubbish
Re: Are You Watching APC Conversation Live on tv? by SadiqBabaSani: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Lawan talking crap, he has nothing on Security or Economy
Re: Are You Watching APC Conversation Live on tv? by Kenneth4u205(m): 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Let's just allow the sick Tinubu to have his life time ambition. I hate him but he's a fighter.i respect fighters . I know he might not last for that full 8 years if he wins the election. Although one seconds presidency will satisfy his lifetime ambition

Re: Are You Watching APC Conversation Live on tv? by fineboynl(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
It's true no body is telling buhari the truth. They are all lying to him on how his administration is the best thing that happened to Nigeria.

The fact they want to continue from buhari legacy speak more that they have nothing to offer.
Re: Are You Watching APC Conversation Live on tv? by remigreat(f): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Are you so sure ? Baba walked smartly oo
PrinceOfLagos:
Yeah on Channels Tv

Tinubu is really not well
Re: Are You Watching APC Conversation Live on tv? by Arysexy(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Borrifice and Yerima are jokes

What a Waste of 100m

How APC SE Delegates Disowned Their Own / Peter Obi Cannot Be President; Stop Wasting Your Time / 2023: Who Then Will Campaign For Atiku &tinubu As Everywhere Is Peter Obi