Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,655 members, 7,889,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:58 PM

Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced (3234 Views)

Fayose: I Never Said Tinubu Is My Choice For 2023 Presidential Election / Isaac Fayose To Atiku: You Think Wike Is Not Important, You'll Be Disgraced 2023 / Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by Softmirror: 6:10am On Jun 08, 2022
SpatialKing:

Better go and console your brother Osinbajo

I have. grin
Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by LongBig(m): 6:27am On Jun 08, 2022
Lol
Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by Lionnation: 6:46am On Jun 08, 2022
Has tinubu win the primary already
Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by Lionnation: 6:49am On Jun 08, 2022
oilykid:

This one must have started using the internet and nairaland yesterday. You must be a kid that just left secondary school new
you said it all, that's the children causing us broblems in nairaland,
Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by blancsn1: 8:32am On Jun 08, 2022
If you father brain as not collapsed you should understand Tinubu offer beta prospect of prosperity or is that why Ekedilichukwu GIG n others load multitude of Igbo refugees into Lagos Tinubu governs daily

Mide1data:
So basically, you are ready to suffer to see the igbos cry?
Never knew it has gone beyond RACISM.

Well goodluck to y'all.
Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by Idiko1: 8:51am On Jun 08, 2022
Viraltrends123:
grin in your dreams, You guys think you can abuse us and go Scott free, We have Tinubu and Osinbanjo, both of them will be president before 2040

Would you still have the shithole called Nigeria by this date? Most Nigerians lacked common sense.
Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by Viraltrends123: 8:54am On Jun 08, 2022
Idiko1:

Would you still have the shithole called Nigeria by this date? Most Nigerians lacked common sense.
You think you are wiser than everyone in the country. LOL, drop your view let us analyse it, we will show you what you have been carrying in your head all this while is rubbish.

If you are not happy with what over 60% of Nigerians want, just keep quiet, or leave, you can't be wiser than everyone.
Re: Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced by Mide1data: 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
blancsn1:
If you father brain as not collapsed you should understand Tinubu offer beta prospect of prosperity or is that why Ekedilichukwu GIG n others load multitude of Igbo refugees into Lagos Tinubu governs daily

Number1. Am proudly Yoruba.
2. I never said tinubu can't perform.
3. Tell me why you as a youth can't campaign to be president, why must it be your old grandfather?
4. My papa brain is still working, thanks for your concern.
5. As for me, i just want to leave 9ja. I can't allow two old men to destroy my life all in the name of "he's from my tribe".
6. Any effort to help me japa from this shithole will be allowed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godwin Emefiele To Seek Asylum In UK As SSS - Gazette / What Tinubu’s Swearing-in Will Do To Me – Peter Obi Opens Up / Peter Obi And The N255 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.