Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,402 members, 7,891,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:37 PM

At Least PYO Is A MAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Least PYO Is A MAN (661 Views)

Pyo Is Coming / Pyo Is Coming / The Truth About The 100 GOBIR Campaign Vehicles for PMB/PYO . Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Least PYO Is A MAN by NwaIdeato: 12:22am On Jun 08, 2022
No matter the outcome I respect him more now.

5 Likes

Re: At Least PYO Is A MAN by inforesource: 12:25am On Jun 08, 2022
Honestly, PYO is a force to reckon with. Such honor. That is the price of loyalty.

2 Likes

Re: At Least PYO Is A MAN by HarunaWest(m): 12:27am On Jun 08, 2022
A blaady VP that has been part of this failed government. I don't even know why we are still talking about the APC if not that Nigerians have a fundamental problem. We forget easily and we love our masters..
Re: At Least PYO Is A MAN by duduade: 12:28am On Jun 08, 2022
At least he didn't bow to Godfatherism

1 Like

Re: At Least PYO Is A MAN by kettykings: 12:32am On Jun 08, 2022
I love him, better man than ambode

1 Like

Re: At Least PYO Is A MAN by XerXers: 12:33am On Jun 08, 2022
Shame on Ambode

1 Like

Re: At Least PYO Is A MAN by Roniyke1234: 12:35am On Jun 08, 2022
HarunaWest:
A blaady VP that has been part of this failed government. I don't even know why we are still talking about the APC if not that Nigerians have a fundamental problem. We forget easily and we love our masters..

He might be a better President, remember he doesn't call the shots as VP. My vote is for Peter Obi though

1 Like

Re: At Least PYO Is A MAN by yyba: 12:37am On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:
as long as he lose keep the respect to yourself forever
Re: At Least PYO Is A MAN by naija4life247: 1:15am On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Yes, Israelites choosed the thieves over Jesus, same way you have chosen Judas Osinbajo over the man that changed the face of Lagos

1 Like

Re: At Least PYO Is A MAN by SarkinYarki: 1:16am On Jun 08, 2022
If Tinubu na better man he will step down for PYO

1 Like

Re: At Least PYO Is A MAN by 9jahotblog: 1:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Prof. Yemi Osibanjo

"2322 people will decide the future of our children. 2322 people will decide the future of the greatest black nation in the world.

When you vote tonight, know that your vote carries the answer to the prayers for the future of our children and nation.

You cannot wish this country well and vote for someone you don't believe in.

You have told me your dreams. We have reasoned together. I have served as Vice President. I have observed the nuances first hand. I have been prepared for the task ahead. I will be ready from day one to serve you. I do not need to learn on the job.

It is for this reason, that I present myself to you for your consideration as the presidential candidate of the APC. God bless you all."

1 Like

Re: At Least PYO Is A MAN by Wilson212: 1:18am On Jun 08, 2022
Roniyke1234:

He might be a better President, remember he doesn't call the shots as VP. My vote is for Peter Obi though
you are not serious somebody that goes around praising this government .if the government is not working resign

(1) (Reply)

Osinbanjo Vs Tinubu Who Do Think Will Win / The Igbo That Would Win Presidency Would Come From Tinubu Stable / PDP Vice Presidential Candidate Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.