Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,049 members, 7,916,042 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:21 PM

You Can't Wish This Country Well & Vote 4 Someone You Don't Believe In, Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can't Wish This Country Well & Vote 4 Someone You Don't Believe In, Osinbajo (524 Views)

JUST IN: Osinbajo, Abiodun In Meeting With Obasanjo / 2023: South-West Groups May Not Interfere In Osinbajo, Tinubu’s Ambitions / Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Wish This Country Well & Vote 4 Someone You Don't Believe In, Osinbajo by God1000(m): 12:59am On Jun 08, 2022
Yemi Osinbajo is a man of substance that deeply cares about the welfare and wellbeing of Nigerians.

He will listen to our yearning and aspirations as well.

I wish him all the best as the delegates go into voting.

I was really moved by the speech he delivered a moment ago

Every well meaning young Nigerian wants this man to be president.

I'm on my knees begging the delegates to save this country.
They should forget about respect and party loyalty today, this is about the future of our country and the generation yet unborn

Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Wish This Country Well & Vote 4 Someone You Don't Believe In, Osinbajo by God1000(m): 1:00am On Jun 08, 2022
I won't eat throughout today if he loses this election and it will be the last time I will do so for this country

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Wish This Country Well & Vote 4 Someone You Don't Believe In, Osinbajo by yerokunphilips: 1:00am On Jun 08, 2022
God1000:
Yemi Osinbajo is a man of substance that deeply cares about the welfare and wellbeing of Nigerians.

He will listen to our yearning and aspirations as well.

I wish him all the best as the delegates go into voting.

I was really moved by the speech he delivered a moment ago

Every young Nigerian wants this man to be president.

Mynd44

Re: You Can't Wish This Country Well & Vote 4 Someone You Don't Believe In, Osinbajo by Anyiamaka: 1:02am On Jun 08, 2022
Unless this election is rigged, Lawan and Tinubu will not win.
Osibanjo or Amaechi will win. Both men really made alot of sense. And Buhari is very cool with either of them.

Meanwhile, I like how Tinubu was sauntering like a retired don as he walked to make his speech
Re: You Can't Wish This Country Well & Vote 4 Someone You Don't Believe In, Osinbajo by jumper524(m): 1:06am On Jun 08, 2022
I believe tinubu cos I know he's intelligent enough to handle rigorous situations.
See the way he planned his primary victory, something all those younger ones who claim they are capable couldn't pull.
I believe tinubu again cos he's proven while you osibanjo has not. He's achievement in Lagos says it all. Survived without federal allocation.
Also I believe tinubu cos I know he's a fighter and a winner, he can conquer the compromise in our country security, and also a dwelling economy.
A man who could call Nigeria oil a curse back the inn the early 2000s is a man with vision.
Today everyone believes oil is a curse.
Re: You Can't Wish This Country Well & Vote 4 Someone You Don't Believe In, Osinbajo by APCnaPDP: 1:06am On Jun 08, 2022
If Tinubu wins, Nigeria is finished especially with the kind of people he is associating with and the kind of money he is spending.

Nigeria don go .

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Wish This Country Well & Vote 4 Someone You Don't Believe In, Osinbajo by 9jahotblog: 1:07am On Jun 08, 2022
Prof. Yemi Osibanjo

"2322 people will decide the future of our children. 2322 people will decide the future of the greatest black nation in the world.

When you vote tonight, know that your vote carries the answer to the prayers for the future of our children and nation.

You cannot wish this country well and vote for someone you don't believe in.

You have told me your dreams. We have reasoned together. I have served as Vice President. I have observed the nuances first hand. I have been prepared for the task ahead. I will be ready from day one to serve you. I do not need to learn on the job.

It is for this reason, that I present myself to you for your consideration as the presidential candidate of the APC. God bless you all."

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Wish This Country Well & Vote 4 Someone You Don't Believe In, Osinbajo by PussyMiners: 1:30am On Jun 08, 2022
God1000:
I won't eat throughout today if he loses this election.
Baba, no go develop ulcer oogrin grin
It ain't that deep
Re: You Can't Wish This Country Well & Vote 4 Someone You Don't Believe In, Osinbajo by God1000(m): 1:35am On Jun 08, 2022
PussyMiners:

Baba, no go develop ulcer oogrin grin
It ain't that deep
something is fundamentally wrong with this country bro, I will soon delete Nigeria completely from my mind
Re: You Can't Wish This Country Well & Vote 4 Someone You Don't Believe In, Osinbajo by God1000(m): 1:38am On Jun 08, 2022
APCnaPDP:
If Tinubu wins, Nigeria is finished especially with the kind of people he is associating with and the kind of money he is spending.

Nigeria don go .
I just hope and pray that Osinbajo will come out victorious because it will be a very big shame to have Atiku and tinubu as front runners

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Wish This Country Well & Vote 4 Someone You Don't Believe In, Osinbajo by ayoolataiwo(m): 1:38am On Jun 08, 2022
He can only try,defeating someone like BaT will be a herculean task

Re: You Can't Wish This Country Well & Vote 4 Someone You Don't Believe In, Osinbajo by God1000(m): 1:38am On Jun 08, 2022
9jahotblog:
Prof. Yemi Osibanjo

"2322 people will decide the future of our children. 2322 people will decide the future of the greatest black nation in the world.

When you vote tonight, know that your vote carries the answer to the prayers for the future of our children and nation.

You cannot wish this country well and vote for someone you don't believe in.

You have told me your dreams. We have reasoned together. I have served as Vice President. I have observed the nuances first hand. I have been prepared for the task ahead. I will be ready from day one to serve you. I do not need to learn on the job.

It is for this reason, that I present myself to you for your consideration as the presidential candidate of the APC. God bless you all."
he's a rare gem
Re: You Can't Wish This Country Well & Vote 4 Someone You Don't Believe In, Osinbajo by shuttox: 5:27am On Jun 08, 2022
jumper524:
I believe tinubu cos I know he's intelligent enough to handle rigorous situations.
See the way he planned his primary victory, something all those younger ones who claim they are capable couldn't pull.
I believe tinubu again cos he's proven while you osibanjo has not. He's achievement in Lagos says it all. Survived without federal allocation.
Also I believe tinubu cos I know he's a fighter and a winner, he can conquer the compromise in our country security, and also a dwelling economy.
A man who could call Nigeria oil a curse back the inn the early 2000s is a man with vision.
Today everyone believes oil is a curse.
I checked your post ...you always support Tinubu

(1) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: Real Reason Tinubu Floored Other 13 Aspirants / Who Could Be The Reason For These Massive Crowds? / Tinubu To Nigerians: Your Green Passport Will Be Respected Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.