Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:12 AM

Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland (2077 Views)

Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu / Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC / Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by NaughtyBrainiac: 6:48am On Jun 08, 2022
I think Tinubu people should do giveaway once Asiwaju is declared winner of the presidential primaries.

Tinubu supporters deserve it. They stood their grounds despite all the hate, conspiracy and evil plots against the Jagaban.

Those that have should give those that need.

Some people have in surplus while some don't have at all.

Cash
Scholarship (Even if it is to pay for a course or training as low as N10,000)
Used Laptop
Used Appliances
Used/abandoned phones/gadgets
Valuable online courses that would have been paid for
Shoes that are in good condition
Clothes that are in good condition
Etc

I will volunteer to help Audit previous posts to confirm support for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

God bless the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by NaughtyBrainiac: 6:48am On Jun 08, 2022
Welcome
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by matrix199(m): 6:53am On Jun 08, 2022
H
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:53am On Jun 08, 2022
You too wicked....

From the Paltry 43k......Omo you no get joy

hahahahaha.. Write the main delegates..

Online delegates no get SHI SHI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by Deborah98(f): 6:54am On Jun 08, 2022
undecided
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by NaughtyBrainiac: 7:06am On Jun 08, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
You too wicked....

From the Paltry 43k......Omo you no get joy

hahahahaha.. Write the main delegates..

Online delegates no get SHI SHI
Lol. No finish me with laugh abeg grin. Wait and see. You will be astonished.

As hard as this country is, many people still have surplus cash, surplus gadgets, surplus wears etc

I am very optimistic that people that don't have will get something( No matter how small) from those that have.

Watch this space.
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by alanto: 7:10am On Jun 08, 2022
We full ground. I just dey enter work now and Im giving it to them woto woto
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by Pandev(m): 7:13am On Jun 08, 2022
cool
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by MightyHand(m): 7:19am On Jun 08, 2022
Good Idea.. Our trust in Jagaban is Unstoppable
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by Olachase(m): 7:19am On Jun 08, 2022
alanto:
We full ground. I just dey enter work now and Im giving it to them woto woto
make me too do quick enter work go give them woto woto I told them dem no hear cheesy cheesy
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by Hoelujohn: 7:20am On Jun 08, 2022
We don't have money. Na earn as you post dey sustain us
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:24am On Jun 08, 2022
I m the greatest supporter of afonja tilumbu. You guys should zone the giveaway to Me
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by odinaccess: 7:36am On Jun 08, 2022
Let the give away start
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by sw: 7:40am On Jun 08, 2022
They can't. They are as greedy as their pay master. They can't sow where they can't reap.
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by 3ple9iner: 8:14am On Jun 08, 2022
please 🙏 when the giveaway starts, I need even if it's a used laptop. thanks.
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by alanto: 9:59am On Jun 08, 2022
Olachase:
make me too do quick enter work go give them woto woto I told them dem no hear cheesy cheesy
O necessary
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2022
a patriot is a patriot, a parrot is a parrot, Tinubu supporter are not online electorate who have no PVC
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by samsonibikunle2(m): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2022
Baba oooooo
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by YoobaNesan: 10:54am On Jun 08, 2022
This is a good initiative, now that our victory is as bright as a 14 days old moon.
All Asiwaju people, APC delegates, supporters, convener, good people of Lagos and Nigeria should all gather onn this thread.
Let the celebration starts from Now, before we move back to Lagos and finally secure Aso Rock come 2023.
Let's celebrate ourselves, those that have been staunch supporter of the movement since inception, the good people of Lagos, Southwest and Nigeria in general.
But this is how it goes:
- post your account number with your Voters card blurring other information but only your name to verify it with your Account's name for anyone that want to send any amount to you.

Lets shame the haters, let's show them we have the money, we have the delegates, we have the people, we have the structure and now we're set to have the power!

NaughtyBrainiac:
I think Tinubu people should do giveaway once Asiwaju is declared winner of the presidential primaries.

Tinubu supporters deserve it. They stood their grounds despite all the hate, conspiracy and evil plots against the Jagaban.

Those that have should give those that need.

Some people have in surplus while some don't have at all.

Cash
Scholarship (Even if it is to pay for a course or training as low as N10,000)
Used Laptop
Used Appliances
Used/abandoned phones/gadgets
Valuable online courses that would have been paid for
Shoes that are in good condition
Clothes that are in good condition
Etc

I will volunteer to help Audit previous posts to confirm support for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

God bless the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by YoobaNesan: 10:55am On Jun 08, 2022
Starting from me grin
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Not a bad idea
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by YeyeGbami: 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by Addme: 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
I m the greatest supporter of afonja tilumbu. You guys should zone the giveaway to Me
As in pe " iwo lo Kan".
Congrats BAT, this is just the beginning, the real battle is ahead. We shall not relent.
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by Addme: 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Booked
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
Booked
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by seunmsg(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Those of us that supported Tinubu did so because we are convinced he has the capacity to win and turn things around positively for the country. Money or any hope of reward was never the consideration.

Some of us did same for Buhari without getting a kobo in return. It is all about service to Nigeria and nothing else.

9 Likes

Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by ronalmagic10(m): 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Children of hate, Northern slaves, meth addicts, drug dealers, ritualists, nnamdi cownu slaves, hypocrites, vacillators, region of political miscalculators... How market ooo?
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by BeardGangJnr1(m): 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
We are coarsting to victory Inshallah
Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by Topzee109: 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
If una Sha Wan share money
3120800105, FIRST bank

1 Like

Re: Giveaway To Tinubu Supporters On Nairaland by BeardGangJnr1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
YoobaNesan:

First Bank
I dunno how to upload pictures on nairaland
But u can check my profile...I've been a BAT supporter for a while Now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu is Failing Because His Supporters Believe Only Igbos Reject Tinubu / Tinubu Is Not Sellable In The North / Why Tinubu May Lose This Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.