Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

TECNO To Unveil Its CAMON 19 Series On June 14 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO To Unveil Its CAMON 19 Series On June 14 (995 Views)

TECNO To Hold Its Annual Flagship Product Launch Event In Dubai / Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos / Tecno To Launch The Tecno Camon Cmore This January 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO To Unveil Its CAMON 19 Series On June 14 by Yinksy09(m): 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
High above the hustle and bustle of the streets of New York City, on the 65th floor in Bar Sixty Five atop the iconic Rockefeller Center, TECNO has announced plans to unveil its innovative CAMON 19 series smartphone series during a spectacular global launch event on June 14.

This is a fitting, sky-scraping venue for a premium global smartphone brand that’s clearly on the rise. This news indicates TECNO is taking a big step forward with regards to its global reach and its focus on premium offerings by integrating fashion with innovative technology.

Not only is TECNO the first smartphone manufacturer to launch a product from the heights of Rockefeller Center, but it’s also the first time the company has held a global launch event in New York City, or the United States ever. The “Big Apple” was selected as a backdrop for the event based on its standing as the epicenter of art, fashion and design as well as the fact that the city speaks to the innovative, entrepreneurial spirit in all of us.

“New York is a global trendsetter in many dimensions, including fashion, art and design, which appeals to TECNO customers. The selection of New York City shows TECNO’s strength in fashion and technology innovation and its brand vision to bring the perfect fusion of stylish design and the state-of-the-art technology to our users,” said Lucia Liu, TECNO Chief Brand Director.

This announcement has driven great anticipation around the arrival of the new CAMON series. Although the details of the launch and features of the CAMON 19 series are still unknown, one thing is for sure, it’s not just a premium device but also a work of art for its outstanding and stylish design.

In fact, the TECNO CAMON 19 Series recently won the world-renowned iF Design Award, where it was praised for its incredibly slim bezel as well as its dual-ring, triple-camera layout. According to TECNO, the brand will continue its focus on the fusion of technology and fashion, and TECNO has teased that this new series will definitely exceed expectations with regards to its appearance, which will be officially unveiled at the upcoming launch event in NYC.

Photography and performance also continues to be a key focus for TECNO. Thanks to the brand’s joint development with Samsung, CAMON 19’s RGBW lens technology will bring a better low-light shooting experience with advanced light sensitivity and reduced light crosstalk. TECNO has also announced that it is among the first to make Android 13 beta available on its latest CAMON 19 Pro 5G, and shared plans to update to Android 12 on its CAMON 18 series, which will definitely provide more a secure and technologically advanced experience for CAMON users.

In terms of the event, sources suggest that it will be hosted by a famous technology host and some other big influencer names will participate to share their insights on the new phone as well. The CAMON 19 series launch event will take place on June 14 in NYC. What else could be in store for this innovative and artistic phone announcement? Let’s stay tuned.

Source: https://yinksmedia.com/tecno-to-unveil-its-camon-19-series-atop-new-york-citys-iconic-rockefeller-center-on-june-14/

Re: TECNO To Unveil Its CAMON 19 Series On June 14 by Flamees(m): 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
Transsion go reach 25 before year ends

5 Likes

Re: TECNO To Unveil Its CAMON 19 Series On June 14 by hoilakes(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Anticipating... few hours to go...
Re: TECNO To Unveil Its CAMON 19 Series On June 14 by Mimiko3: 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Camon 19 in less than 24 hours, I'm screammmiiiingggggg!!!!
Re: TECNO To Unveil Its CAMON 19 Series On June 14 by Jayjerjay: 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
I am still trying to find one way to even hold camon 18, TECNO is unveiling camon 19, God abeg!!! Cheiii
Re: TECNO To Unveil Its CAMON 19 Series On June 14 by Nuelng: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
I want camon 19, please come n gimme... Eiiiiiii, TECNO mapami now
Re: TECNO To Unveil Its CAMON 19 Series On June 14 by OladapoF(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
I have tested Camon 18 and I can say it's well manufactured. I await Camon 19 Series patiently.
Re: TECNO To Unveil Its CAMON 19 Series On June 14 by AyodejiFelix(m): 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
TECNO keeps proving itself everyday. This is a great Development towards the promotion of Camon 19 Series.
Re: TECNO To Unveil Its CAMON 19 Series On June 14 by EinsteinAyo(m): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
I enjoy taking pictures with Camon 18. I believe Camon 19 will serve better. We await the launching
Re: TECNO To Unveil Its CAMON 19 Series On June 14 by Earlystar698(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
E Don reach 19?no be last year we dey hear camon 11?abi na every month dem dey release the shit? Shm
Re: TECNO To Unveil Its CAMON 19 Series On June 14 by SimiVikky: 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
Another hot deal on it's way.
Re: TECNO To Unveil Its CAMON 19 Series On June 14 by sunshineV(f): 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mimiko3:
Camon 19 in less than 24 hours, I'm screammmiiiingggggg!!!!

No you're not

1 Like

Re: TECNO To Unveil Its CAMON 19 Series On June 14 by 0xAaron: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Omo this camon 19 is going to be epic can't wait for the reveal
Re: TECNO To Unveil Its CAMON 19 Series On June 14 by Franktom247(m): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tecno keeps proving themselves every damn time and the place for the launch tells us alot about the upcoming series, already this is mind blowing
Re: TECNO To Unveil Its CAMON 19 Series On June 14 by KingUka: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Another big one for Tecno this is great news I have great expectations for the new camon series grin
Re: TECNO To Unveil Its CAMON 19 Series On June 14 by Chiemezueajuzie: 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Camon series
My favorite spec of all Tecno products
Re: TECNO To Unveil Its CAMON 19 Series On June 14 by Angel55555(m): 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
sunshineV:

No you're not
Lol
Re: TECNO To Unveil Its CAMON 19 Series On June 14 by mickykhe(m): 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Another one
Re: TECNO To Unveil Its CAMON 19 Series On June 14 by AREWAELENU: 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin
Re: TECNO To Unveil Its CAMON 19 Series On June 14 by AREWAELENU: 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
TECNO PHONE global launching in New York City

That's LOUD!
Re: TECNO To Unveil Its CAMON 19 Series On June 14 by KeplersCross: 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Wait!!! so Tecno had "joint development" with Samsung ....making the CAMON 19’s RGBW lens technology with better shooting experience and advanced light sensitivity,like I said brand globalization is just one of the stepping stones
No wonder they won the world-renowned iF Design Award recently shocked shocked
Re: TECNO To Unveil Its CAMON 19 Series On June 14 by SamJed(m): 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Just negodu how these marketers are misbehaving up there
Re: TECNO To Unveil Its CAMON 19 Series On June 14 by mark2020prince: 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Can’t wait to stream the launch.
Re: TECNO To Unveil Its CAMON 19 Series On June 14 by iseoluwanimi: 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Today nah JUNE 14 we never see anything ooooo or nah becuase of time zone?
Re: TECNO To Unveil Its CAMON 19 Series On June 14 by DanyelAmeh: 1:46am On Jun 15, 2022
Wow, this phone looks so cool... Camon usually have quality camera.
Re: TECNO To Unveil Its CAMON 19 Series On June 14 by Zarandah: 1:50am On Jun 15, 2022
I really look forward to the launch of this device in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

MTM And Airtel Are On It Again / Phone Parts Sellers Are Wicked / Selling Mobile Phones Is Not A Easy Thing To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.