Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:06 AM

My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. (2635 Views)

My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil / Wtf? Whose Brother And Sister Are These? 2 Adults Share There Sex Photos (photo) / Groom Cancels Wedding After Bride's Reaction To Her Sister's Miscarriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by Favvybillionz(m): 9:57am On Jun 09, 2022
jimmyolasun:
They can't accept you I the coven so don't worry,you aren't the one your mama wants to sacrifice. They only accept children with destinies and glory which from your story I guess you lack. Put your mind at rest, nothing fit do you... You shall live and see say your mama go get promoted and you'd be surprised how.
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by dontrulee: 11:25am On Jun 09, 2022
Signs of madness.
Lol

1 Like

Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by stacyadams: 11:30am On Jun 09, 2022
Kineticcasihkf:

Yes. They kept my dad in financial bondage for years. Now me. I will kill them all this week. That's what I decided.

Before u kill them talk to me,,,you don't want to waste ur life in Nigerian prisons bro

2 Likes

Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by DSC7: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2022
Nothing worst than Household Enemies...

@op Fast and Pray believe me you wil see Changes...
Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by DKM123: 11:51am On Jun 09, 2022
When you were sucking her breast and she was cooking your food, ensuring you don't d!e from hunger, she wasn't a w!tch who wants to k!ll you.

When she was bathing and getting you dressed for school and running kitikiti to force you to take your drugs and giving you care when your as#s fell sick, she wasn't a w!tch then

All this years, she did all this so you will survive to be a grown man and all it took is just ONE DAY for one HUSTLING, FAKE PASTOR (who doesn't truly give a fkuk about you) to tell you thr@sh and all of a sudden you think you are a wise and smart man who should k!ll his mother and her sister.

This is what I am saying. So many young ev!l morafcukas roaming the streets this days. What is really happening? Parents should sit up!

Poster go and work hard and stop looking for who to blame for your fa!lure.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by Chris2863(m): 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
grin grin
younglleo:
grin grin grin grin grin
Keep us posted!
Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by nakotee: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
I also have a witch close to me but she is now on the run after I made peace with my God and asked for forgiveness, killing them won't solve your problems they are going to use the nearest witch around you to attack you when they are dead, you are already registered in their coven, so make peace with your God and ask for only grace and mercy from him and watch how all their attack will sieze, I can remember telling my dad I'm going to kill a particular witch in my family then, but now I'm stronger than anything evil powers because my God is on my side , I have been on your shoes so I'm giving you the secret now. ask God to reveal what he wants from you.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by Mamarosa(f): 7:21am On Nov 19, 2022
Kineticcasihkf:

Thank you so much, I think you're the only one here that relates to how I feel. You're the only one here to understand more about life and see through my writeup. Thanks please will like to have your number. Can you drop an email?

Hello. I am in this same situation. And to worsen the matter...my 2 sisters are involved with my mother and her sister also. I will like to know what solution you've been able to profer so far. Please help me and my and my innocent daughter.
Re: My Mother And Her Sister Are After My Life. by Joeev: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2022
Mamarosa:

Hello. I am in this same situation. And to worsen the matter...my 2 sisters are involved with my mother and her sister also. I will like to know what solution you've been able to profer so far. Please help me and my and my innocent daughter.
Ohboy! What do people gain from witchcraft. But let me give you a piece of advice. Take a sachet of salt and pour ROUND your house or room. Make sure it goes round without a single break

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Things You Can Never Do For A Man You Are Not Married To? / Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs / Dos And Don'ts Of Valentines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.