Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,414 members, 7,961,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

I Didn’t Undergo Plastic Surgery To Impress Men – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’t Undergo Plastic Surgery To Impress Men – Toke Makinwa (589 Views)

Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant Surgery To Look Good For Fans / Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association / Jennifer Pamplona Spent ₦180m On Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Undergo Plastic Surgery To Impress Men – Toke Makinwa by Hazmarv: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Popular OAP, Toke Makinwa who underwent plastic surgery to enhance her curves has stated that she did the procedure to look good in clothes and not to impress men.
The entrepreneur stated this on Tuesday June 7, via her Twitter handle when she debunked insinuations that she enhanced her body to attract men.

“When I hear that “she went under the knife to impress men” comment, sorry to disappoint you boo, I love how I look in clothes. Boys can wait.” she said.

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/06/i-didnt-undergo-plastic-surgery-to.html?m=1
Re: I Didn’t Undergo Plastic Surgery To Impress Men – Toke Makinwa by temitope27(m): 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Who do you want to impress then? BOYS abi
Re: I Didn’t Undergo Plastic Surgery To Impress Men – Toke Makinwa by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
we know sista...na their granfada agemate you did it for....they are the one with the cheddar!
Re: I Didn’t Undergo Plastic Surgery To Impress Men – Toke Makinwa by IkeIgboNile(m): 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Me too. I didn't eat because I'm hungry grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Erica Opens Up On Rumours She’s Dating Popular Footballer / Adekunle Gold Gifts Wife, Simi A New Car (video) / Video Of Omah Lay And Victony Days After Clashing On Twitter Sparks Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.