Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,943 members, 7,924,935 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 06:14 AM

Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate (39133 Views)

Breaking: Factional Labour Party Chair, Lamidi Apapa Release Official Picture / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down / Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:03am On Jun 09, 2022
You don't have one voice in your own home and you want to rule the whole country. Bunch of jokes
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by pacespot(m): 6:43am On Jun 09, 2022
But this guy, Woye, tweet has been dismissed by the original Twitter handle of Labour Party already. Who still dey bring his post to front page of nairaland Labour Party that had no followers (barely 400) on Twitter before Peter Obi, now they have over 100k followers, who is this person still dragging the presidential ticket with their savior?
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by kay1one(m): 7:40am On Jun 09, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Don't let it surprise or embarrass you. There will always be people who act like traitors in every community. There was a Mary Trump in USA. But by the grace of the Almighty, Peter Obi will win and become a president all Nigerians will be proud of in Jesus' name, Amen.

Amen o. Amen
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Simplythebest: 7:45am On Jun 09, 2022
Na conspiracy theory una the use as reason. Last last na everyone the inside the experience the change.
TerAdo:
It's just a bitter truth that you have to accept. Yorubas are far United than the igbos
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Maberu: 7:48am On Jun 09, 2022
Pierced:
Omo......so labour party now had three different faction.

Peter obi faction........the business man faction......and the ambassador faction.

And people should stop being delusional by thinking Peter will win South East....... it's only Anambra he can manage to win(that's if he's lucky)
imagine nyanmiri with low iQ
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Maberu: 7:49am On Jun 09, 2022
Sergio101:
Igbo dude.

Abeg who do us??
na devil do una
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Maberu: 7:53am On Jun 09, 2022
richidinho:
grin
This is the problem of Easterners

Greedy and selfish

Obasanjo zoned Senate presidency to the SE, before his tenure ended, they had Evans Enwerem, Chuba Okadigbo, Anyim Pius,wabara and ken nnamani
in apst Suleiman and pst bakare voice iiibow are cursed
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Maberu: 7:56am On Jun 09, 2022
Helpfromabove1:
So labour party that has not won even a single local govt counselor or Ward is already having faction on top watin , just because of members due what will now happen if they have the key to the treasury of just a state

Peter obi don join the wrong party they will be worst than PDP
They don't trust themself that's why nobody trust them. they are NSN national slave of Nigeria
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Maberu: 7:59am On Jun 09, 2022
Jesse25:

Keep saying trash oponu
you are the oponu ajirada here
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Maberu: 8:03am On Jun 09, 2022
JaredNormak:
Are sure there's something in this one's brain?

South-Waste Abobakus and foolishness is like ewa and agoyin.

nyanmiri osu are senseless- nwazuruike
osu/ohu are useless-gov wike
iiiibow are slave to ijaw- asari dokubo
yiibow are cursed-apostle Suleiman
ibow are cursed- pst tunde bakare
Truly ibo are cursed
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Maberu: 8:08am On Jun 09, 2022
[quote author=DPlanB1 post=113620074][/quote] I also never vote before but as it is now I will get my pvc and Tinubu will get my vote
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by JaredNormak: 8:11am On Jun 09, 2022
Maberu:

nyanmiri osu are senseless- nwazuruike
osu/ohu are useless-gov wike
iiiibow are slave to ijaw- asari dokubo
yiibow are cursed-apostle Suleiman
ibow are cursed- pst tunde bakare
Truly ibo are cursed
Lol cheesy

Scratched face Abobaku, I beg you in the name of ogun, quit drooling all over this thread pleeeeeeaaase. cry
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Maberu: 8:13am On Jun 09, 2022
Teejay13:
Who knows this one. The only challenge I have with this, is the fact that it is an Igbo man that is been hired to spoil his fellow human.

Indi Igbo who has done this to us? When do we hope to start getting it right? Is it when other region has gone pass us?

na today other region gone pass una,
you have just 5 state
you can't live in your miserable land
your girls are oloso everywhere
your boys are criminal allover
no one want to associate with your cursed land
the devil himself na im curse una
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by godliness23: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2022
LP has no faction

Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Teejay13(m): 8:55am On Jun 09, 2022
Maberu:
na today other region gone pass una,
you have just 5 state
you can't live in your miserable land
your girls are oloso everywhere
your boys are criminal allover
no one want to associate with your cursed land
the devil himself na im curse una

See who is talking. Person's like you are the once causing problem in this country.

Kindly do yourself good by going back to elementary school, where they can atleast teach you how to remove the dirt in your eyes before thinking of removing that of another person.

Your statement above, has shown me how shallow minded you are. So I guess there is no point arguing with your type.

Idiot and tribal bigot like you.
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by LongManAfrica: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2022
As Sabo
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by FreedomfromtheT: 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
ufotunang:
... president how with this labour court cases and 2 factions.. Peter obi should had investigated the labour party well before making a decision to join the party or not
Peter Obi is a threat to some political interests. As far as I'm concerned, irrespective of the party he joined or joins, the same plot would still happen. But he will triumph and become the president of Nigeria in Jesus' name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Sleekfingers: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
shaggy007:
And this is how southeast want to rule Nigeria?

Tufiakwa

Yes, they will be president in 2099.....awon confused people
Re: Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate by Lovelydaisies: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
See how he resemble the man on the logo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri / Sanwo-olu Buys 800 New BRT Buses, Starts Expansion Of BRT Lanes / I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.