Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,696 members, 7,951,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Her Driver Then This Happened (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Her Driver Then This Happened (video) (806 Views)

Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office / The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video) / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Her Driver Then This Happened (video) by fredkathy: 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
A man has been applauded for his reaction after he caught his cheating wife in bed with her student driver – the husband caught his wife, who also is a student romancing at her dormitory in Solwezi, the capital of the North-Western Province of Zambia.

While the heartbroken man was confronting her boyfriend who was explaining himself, his wife just lay still and petrified on the bed without saying anything.

When a crowd gathered at the door, the man calmly shut the door for privacy.

Watch the video below and see some reactions

https://www.viraltuned.com.ng/man-catches-his-wife-in-bed-with-her-driver-then-this-happened-video/

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Her Driver Then This Happened (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
imagine the nonsense.... you pay the rent, provide for that biatch, provide for the family, put this woman in a comfortable situation of life...and she repays you by fukcing the goddamn nasty driver?!

as much as i dont believe in killing someone recklessly, i would certainly "understand" if both end up dead!

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Her Driver Then This Happened (video) by Currentblog: 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin grin grin not here in my country.. Motto» vawulence is ours... Me waving the vawulence flag.. grin grin grin..

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Her Driver Then This Happened (video) by Machinegun91(m): 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
I love her

(1) (Reply)

Please, Dont Zoom In!!! / English Is Not An Official Language In America / Join Our Hookup Community And Meet Fresh African Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.