Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:09 AM

Buhari's Govt Evil From Head To Toe, APC Will Never Rule Again-oyedepo Blows Hot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Govt Evil From Head To Toe, APC Will Never Rule Again-oyedepo Blows Hot (1053 Views)

North Will Rule Again As President! Photos! / GEJ: Leader Can Be Called Upon To Come Rule Again After Losing Elections / Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Govt Evil From Head To Toe, APC Will Never Rule Again-oyedepo Blows Hot by 9jahotblog: 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
Buhari's Govt Evil From Head To Toe, APC Will Never Rule Again - Oyedepo Blows Hot

Presiding Bishop, Living Faith Church Worldwide, David Oyedepo has prophesied that the ruling All Progressives Congress will never rule the country again.

According to PM News, the man of God made the proclamation on Wednesday.

He also described Buhari's government as evil from head to toe.

He said it was now clear that when the wicked rule, the people mourn, saying that he shouted this in 2015.

“I am not a propagandist, I am not a public speaker, I am not an activist, I am a prophet. You blindly went and brought in this wicked government.

“Nigeria has never suffered evil like this in our history and they still want to rule? Never! After over 50 people were slaughtered, there has been no response till now. They are evil from head to toe,” he said.

Oyedepo, in a video posted by Church Gist, added that “I know the God I serve, and I know that the church is His beloved, and you touch the church, you touch the apple of His eyes. Whatever you now see is what you have chosen. But I know this God, let God arise and let his enemies be scattered.

“He will scatter them, this God will scatter them, do you know that there is no response yet? My God, 50 people slaughtered? My God! This government is evil from head to toe. I knew it, I shouted it, this government is evil. Now the jungle is matured, church people, come to church, let no devil scare you.

“Anyone that dared the gathering of the saints from now is finished, finished from their roots. He said every tongue that shall rise against you in judgement, you shall condemn. You mean you can’t find where they are or you put them there?

“My God, show yourself within days, let the next seven days be days of horror, let it be days of horrors in their camp, days of irrecoverable devastation. As for you (Church members), your life is safe, anyone called by the name of the Lord is secured in this nation.

“I am not an ordained prophet, I am a God-sent prophet and you should know by now when prophets speak, people should listen. See where you brought yourself into, I knew they were evil people, I knew them.”

By Sandra Priscilla
Nations Scoop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Govt Evil From Head To Toe, APC Will Never Rule Again-oyedepo Blows Hot by 9jahotblog: 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
A outspoken preacher of God’s word have spoken. APC is an evil party especially the Evil Buhari government. Price of Rice is now #1,200 per Congo not to talk of beans and wheat. Tinubu the drug baron is a goner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Govt Evil From Head To Toe, APC Will Never Rule Again-oyedepo Blows Hot by Wisetrue99: 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
I guess he is referring to the happening in Ondo State

Funny enough, Akeredolu don forget, them just dey play politics with the lives of people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Govt Evil From Head To Toe, APC Will Never Rule Again-oyedepo Blows Hot by RaptObserver: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
This man should calm down. Politicians don't listen.
Re: Buhari's Govt Evil From Head To Toe, APC Will Never Rule Again-oyedepo Blows Hot by shuttox: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
God help us and choose the right person to rule us
Re: Buhari's Govt Evil From Head To Toe, APC Will Never Rule Again-oyedepo Blows Hot by Xscape1993(m): 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
I will keep saying that APC is evil until they leave next year...
Re: Buhari's Govt Evil From Head To Toe, APC Will Never Rule Again-oyedepo Blows Hot by Pierce008: 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mehn, this country is not ready for a true change. So pathetic
Re: Buhari's Govt Evil From Head To Toe, APC Will Never Rule Again-oyedepo Blows Hot by Bekind123: 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
God please hear our cry and take this evil government and its party far away from us. Affliction shall not rise again. Give us a man after your own heart, oh God. Amen
Re: Buhari's Govt Evil From Head To Toe, APC Will Never Rule Again-oyedepo Blows Hot by joinnow: 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
Is it evil from
TO
BOTTOM
Re: Buhari's Govt Evil From Head To Toe, APC Will Never Rule Again-oyedepo Blows Hot by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
This short wicked fake pastor of a liar. You are not God. You are just as ordinary as me, you thief.

(1) (Reply)

Be Obident With The Figures . / Nigeria Is In Trouble If Tinubu Or Atiku Becomes President-Northern Elders Forum / Video. Nigerians Dug Out Millions Of PVC From Drainage In IMO State And PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.