Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,652 members, 7,902,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:03 PM

Thomas Party Changed His Name To Yakubu After Marrying His Muslin Wife - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thomas Party Changed His Name To Yakubu After Marrying His Muslin Wife (708 Views)

Arsenal's Thomas Partey Changes Name To Yakubu After Marrying His Muslim Wife / De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life / His Race Was Well Run’ – Twitter Reacts To Yakubu Aiyegbeni’s Retirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thomas Party Changed His Name To Yakubu After Marrying His Muslin Wife by BuhariCarryGo: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Thomas Partey has changed his name to Yakubu after marrying Sara Bella. The Arsenal midfielder converted from Christianity to Islam earlier this year But the 28-year-old Ghanaian will keep
Thomas on the back of his Arsenal shirt. Thomas Partey has changed his name to Yakubu after converting to Islam following his recent marriage to Moroccan Sara Bella.
However, despite the name change, the midfielder will still be referred to Partey when playing for Arsenal.

'I have a girl I love, I know my side chicks will leave me but it's no problem,' he joked in an Instagram video posted by Ghanaian journalist Nana Aba Anamoah, as quoted by Pulse.
'I grew up with Muslims so at the end of the day it's the same thing. I'm already married and my Muslim name is Yakubu.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10896693/Arsenal-Thomas-Partey-changes-Yakubu-marrying-Muslim-wife-changing-religion.html
semid4lyfe honeric01 mynd44 lalasticlala oam4j
Re: Thomas Party Changed His Name To Yakubu After Marrying His Muslin Wife by Xscape1993(m): 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
It is well with your soul and your new found religion...
Re: Thomas Party Changed His Name To Yakubu After Marrying His Muslin Wife by paulolee(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
yakubu of all names?
Re: Thomas Party Changed His Name To Yakubu After Marrying His Muslin Wife by rayvelez(m): 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Idiot the bitch that will later leave you.

(1) (Reply)

Only The Strong-hearted Should Dare: 11.25 Odds Single / Arsenal Vs. Chelsea / Eagles In First Malaga Disappointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.