Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,748 members, 7,941,838 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

How Can I Salvage This Situation ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Salvage This Situation ? (1748 Views)

See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot / See The Salvage Reply This Man Got For Asking For Counsel (photos) / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Salvage This Situation ? by babaYIBO: 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
Stallionhorse:
You and your gf are stupid.. Unah dey whine me On top my data... Use Tiwa to savage the situation ode

Alaye calm down, we just dey talk. Shey Orijin wey you drink pass your gauge right? shocked grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Salvage This Situation ? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
babaYIBO:

I’m a good man. And I’m a ladies man. Girls frolick around wherever I find myself, but the respect and love I have for this girl, I’ve never had it for other. But I feel danger looming like mmadu4 said. She once joked she’s not wanting to get married in the next 4 years.

And I’m definitely not gon wait till then.
So let her go... You know it's not gonna last...

Don't play the victim... You're the one who's gonna hurt her... Not the other way round...

If anyone needs an advice... It would be her...
Re: How Can I Salvage This Situation ? by arthurwillia(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
babaYIBO:
I have these girl I’ve been dating for about 4 months now. We are so into eachother and I feel she’s starting to fall in love with me. Since we have been dating, we mostly hangout, and whenever we hangout as such, we get to kiss a lot and romance ourselves. But she was not ready for sex until i notice that she’s starting to crave for one from me.

So for the first time, she’s asking that she comes to my house.

here’s where the problem lies:

I don’t know the kind of perception she has about me, but I’m sure she rates me a lot and probably thinks I’m from a rich home kind of, maybe due to how I furnished my room and the pictures of my room that’s she’s used to seeing. Whereas, I’m in my parent house and she knows this. And I have some of my siblings around, especially my older sisters. This girl’s such a young girl and she’s one hell of a shy girl. She’s made it clear countless times that she’s not ready to meet my sister and my mum for now. And although my mum is not around, my sisters are always around.

She’s already planing to come tomorrow and I don’t wanna tell her my sisters would be around so to not scare her off.

And if I do the other way round, and she comes in contact with them, I feel that will even piss get off the most.

What can I do?

Wait small as in underage?
Re: How Can I Salvage This Situation ? by babaYIBO: 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
Datboredberri:
Of course you do... You're still living with your parents... undecided

Lol grin grin shocked

Doesn’t mean oh. I’ll be concluding my service in few months. I have a business plan for that. Also plan to leave the afterwards.
Re: How Can I Salvage This Situation ? by babaYIBO: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Datboredberri:
So let her go... You know it's not gonna last...

Don't play the victim... You're the one who's gonna hurt her... Not the other way round...

If anyone needs an advice... It would be her...

Hmm thanks
Re: How Can I Salvage This Situation ? by babaYIBO: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
arthurwillia:

Wait small as in underage?

She’s above 20 undecided
Re: How Can I Salvage This Situation ? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
babaYIBO:

Lol grin grin shocked

Doesn’t mean oh. I’ll be concluding my service in few months. I have a business plan for that. Also plan to leave the afterwards.
You write like a teenager... It's cute...

I forget you're a grown man...
Re: How Can I Salvage This Situation ? by babaYIBO: 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
Datboredberri:

You mean the OP looks like it was written by a teenager? Emi laye mi shocked grin
Re: How Can I Salvage This Situation ? by babaYIBO: 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Datboredberri:

I appreciate your contribution to the thread sha.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Salvage This Situation ? by Divaacares(f): 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
How.old are u to start with

U should be close to ur sisters
My brothers are close to me that way they trust to open up

babaYIBO:
I have these girl I’ve been dating for about 4 months now. We are so into eachother and I feel she’s starting to fall in love with me. Since we have been dating, we mostly hangout, and whenever we hangout as such, we get to kiss a lot and romance ourselves. But she was not ready for sex until i notice that she’s starting to crave for one from me.

here’s where the problem lies:

I don’t know the kind of perception she has about me, but I’m sure she rates me a lot and probably thinks I’m from a rich home kind of, maybe due to how I furnished my room and the pictures of my room that’s she’s used to seeing. Whereas, I’m in my parent house and she knows this. And I have some of my siblings around, especially my older sisters. This girl’s such a young girl and she’s one hell of a shy girl. She’s made it clear countless times that she’s not ready to meet my sister and my mum for now. And although my mum is not around, my sisters are always around.

She’s already planing to come tomorrow and I don’t wanna tell her my sisters would be around so to not scare her off.

And if I do the other way round, and she comes in contact with them, I feel that will even piss get off the most.

What can I do?
Re: How Can I Salvage This Situation ? by Missionaire: 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
But she was not ready for sex until i notice that she’s starting to crave for one from me.

the kind of perception she has about me, but I’m sure she rates me a lot and probably thinks I’m from a rich home kind of, maybe due to how I furnished my room and the pictures of my room that’s she’s used to seeing. Whereas, I’m in my parent house and she knows this. And I have some of my siblings around, especially my older sisters. This girl’s such a young girl and she’s one hell of a shy girl. She’s made it clear countless times that she’s not ready to meet my sister and my mum for now. And although my mum is not around, my sisters are always around.

First, she didn't want sex and now "suddenly" she wants to have sex with you.

Secondly, she is shy and doesn't want to meet your family but she now "suddenly" wants to come to your house knowing that you still live with your family and that she stands the risk of meeting any member of your family.

You claim in one of your responses that she doesn't want you guys to go to a hotel or use condom.

Brother, I can only tell you two possibilities:
1. She is pregnant and wants to pin it on you.
2. She has plans to blackmail you or get you in trouble using sex. Perhaps she might even accuse you of rape but knows that going to a hotel would make people dismiss her claims of rape. Instead she wants it to look like she came to visit you and you raped her in your family house. That would give more credence to her claims.

My brother, run.
Run oooo.
Run small now before you go and do something that would make you be on the run for most of your life.
Re: How Can I Salvage This Situation ? by Emma2Seconds: 11:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Please my ppl All these fall In and fall out of love every day where is it landing us to
Re: How Can I Salvage This Situation ? by babaYIBO: 5:20am On Jun 09, 2022
Divaacares:
How.old are u to start with

Im between 27-30

U should be close to ur sisters
My brothers are close to me that way they trust to open up
I don’t have problem with my sisters or even mom if I have her around. Infact, everyone of them are eager to see the person I’m dating and would not have problem if I bring her home. But this babe is literally scared of meeting any of my fam now.
Re: How Can I Salvage This Situation ? by arthurwillia(m): 6:51am On Jun 09, 2022
babaYIBO:

She’s above 20 undecided

Hangout again and lodge if you want intimacy, if you are looking at just normal visit, then let her come visit and stay in the living room na abi? If she’s scared then she never know wetin she want for this life.. you are probably not it for her.. use this Info anyhow you want
Re: How Can I Salvage This Situation ? by babaYIBO: 9:11am On Jun 09, 2022
arthurwillia:

Hangout again and lodge if you want intimacy, if you are looking at just normal visit, then let her come visit and stay in the living room na abi? If she’s scared then she never know wetin she want for this life.. you are probably not it for her.. use this Info anyhow you want

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Can I Salvage This Situation ? by dontrulee: 11:22am On Jun 09, 2022
babaYIBO:

This girls so into me and she’d beg me most of the time not to break her heart sad

Manipulation.
When you shine her congo, if you're her first, marry her. If not, that's the beginning of your problems

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Women Get Married Late And The Consequences. / HOW RISKY IS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO? (18+) / “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.