Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,803 members, 7,886,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets (1852 Views)

FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted / He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets / 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by ExAngel007(f): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
He will run with Muslim VP - NNPC tweets after a Twitter user said the future doesn't look bright for Tinubu as he can't run with a muslim as vice president

A tweet shared on the official handle of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), claimed that the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, will run with a Muslim as vice president, in the 2023 presidential election.

A Twitter user had stated that Tinubu's future in the election
doesn't look bright because he can't run a muslim-muslim
ticket and a christian northerner wouldn't give the required
'political clout.'

In response, NNPC said Tinubu will be running with a Muslim VP. The tweet was however deleted

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/he-will-run-with-muslim-vp-nnpc-tweets-after-a-twitter-user-said-the-future-doesnt-look-bright-for-tinubu-as-he-cant-run-with-a-muslim-as-vice-president.html

Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by dawnomike(m): 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
Anything is now possible in naija
Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by Jostoman: 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
We are watching
Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by Oregunjs: 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hnnmm
Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by BuhariNaWah: 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
Handler don error, forgot to switch user

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by 360degreess(m): 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
And so?. Some people are really frustrated in this country.

1 Share

Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by Esama: 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ah the handler of that NNPC might get fire tomorrow .

1 Like

Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by Urheadmaster(m): 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Been too Sentimental have divide the nation Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by chukwuibuipob: 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
sad sad
Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by Righthussle: 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dem no go sack am. No worry.
Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by Walkee: 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
Why are oppositions so bothered about who he picks as running mate? How is it even your business?

1 Like

Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by Samunique(m): 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
undecided

Tinubu will run with Yakubu Dogora.
Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by CrownOfClay724: 12:29am On Jun 09, 2022
Werey don forget imself
Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by apache22b: 12:35am On Jun 09, 2022
Now the Coast is Clear. I and my entire family, on Tinubu's Manhood we Stand .
Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by biggie73(m): 12:53am On Jun 09, 2022
I need a better economy, not religion. I am glad Jagaban is not a fanatic. Though, I am a Christian, I don’t care about religion.

1 Like

Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:57am On Jun 09, 2022
Here we go.......
Dem don start......

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by tony0806: 12:59am On Jun 09, 2022
Then we'll go for Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by ajekpaks(m): 2:32am On Jun 09, 2022
Very intriguing...
Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by WonderManly(m): 4:42am On Jun 09, 2022
You mean Relay race or Marathon race? Abi what type of run again now.
Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:44am On Jun 09, 2022
When it's time, we Shall cross the bridge.
Safe yourself the stress
Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by chrisxxx(m): 4:49am On Jun 09, 2022
Tinubu has won the primary but doesn't know what to do next with it.
Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by Southernigbo: 4:56am On Jun 09, 2022
Tinubu by the vast standard of majority of Nigerians has no issues with religion so he is free to go with whoever he deems fit will enhance his chances of winning
Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:24am On Jun 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
Tinubu by the vast standard of majority of Nigerians has no issues with religion so he is free to go with whoever he deems fit will enhance his chances of winning
Keep deceiving yourself,he should try it and see backlash from Christains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by Oshodipikin: 5:30am On Jun 09, 2022
Ok
Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by techWriter3: 7:16am On Jun 09, 2022
Handler don miscue, remember to activate customer
Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by Oplomo: 7:30am On Jun 09, 2022
Walkee:
Why are oppositions so bothered about who he picks as running mate? How is it even your business?

Same way you were interested in the PDP primaries.
Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by Oplomo: 7:31am On Jun 09, 2022
If he picks a muslim, even yoruba christians will abandon him.
Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by Walkee: 7:49am On Jun 09, 2022
Oplomo:

Same way you were interested in the PDP primaries.
I am a Pdp member and I lost total interest the moment a southerner didn't get the ticket
Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by Oplomo: 7:58am On Jun 09, 2022
Walkee:
I am a Pdp member and I lost total interest the moment a southerner didn't get the ticket

Then you should be happy PDP is coming back to power in 2023 my brother. grin
Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by Walkee: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2022
Oplomo:

Then you should be happy PDP is coming back to power in 2023 my brother. grin
I want southern presidency no matter who. Even if it's Portable or Naira Marley sef as long as he's from the South. Only southern president can deal with all these bandits. Northerners won't do shiit because they need them for election
Re: He Will Run With Muslim VP - NNPC Tweets by Oplomo: 8:05am On Jun 09, 2022
Walkee:
I want southern presidency no matter who. Even if it's Portable or Naira Marley sef as long as he's from the South. Only southern president can deal with all these bandits. Northerners won't do shiit because they need them for election

Unfortunately, wishes are not horses. Geopolitical statistics are realities you can't wish away. grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Powers In Aso Rock Are Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai / The Hypocrisy Of Prof. Yemi Oke / FFK Illegally Collected N22 Million Monthly As Minister (photos) - Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.