Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,089 members, 7,939,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Could it be she likes me for real, or just wants s€× or doesn't want to pay back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could it be she likes me for real, or just wants s€× or doesn't want to pay back (1407 Views)

Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could it be she likes me for real, or just wants s€× or doesn't want to pay back by essentialone(m): 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
This lady in my house, a neighbour. She lives alone and should be in her late 20s. I'm staying alone too but my girlfriend comes around.
This lady and I never speak. We just greet. One day, she came to me to ask for a loan of Ghc 400 to handle an emergency, promising to pay the following week. She also added that I give her my number, so she sends it via mobile money when she gets it.
That same evening she came for the money and my number, she started texting me on WhatsApp. Her first message was "Thanks for coming through for me Hun". The next day, she sent me a nak€d picture of herself, after she saw that I had viewed it, she quickly deleted it and said it was a mistake. She continued texting, just normal texts, but she always used words like; dear, hun, boo etc". The week passed and she didn't mention my money. Instead she sent her n¿de again and quickly deleted after viewing it, that was the second time.
I didn't say anything. In the fourth week, I asked her about my money and she said the following week.
A day after that she brought me good, saying she prepared something and wanted to shade with me. I didn't even eat it. Next evening, she came knocking on my door around 11pm. No one was outside, she said she wanted me to do something on her phone. As I took her phone to find out what, she said mosquitoes were biting her so she wanted to come inside and I let her. She quickly grabbed my manh00d when she entered, I got pissed and sent her away.
She has since then been flooding my dm with her n¿des. Always begging that she wants me to give her chance. Till now she hasn't paid my money too.
Could it be she likes me for real, or she just wants s€×× or she doesn't want to pay my money?
I'm not interested in her, so I won't touch her but I'm just curious. Finally, what do i do about her cuz I really want my money back.

1 Like

Re: Could it be she likes me for real, or just wants s€× or doesn't want to pay back by essentialone(m): 8:42am On Jun 29
Re: Could it be she likes me for real, or just wants s€× or doesn't want to pay back by Lamas2012(m): 11:41am On Jun 29
essentialone:
This lady in my house, a neighbour. She lives alone and should be in her late 20s. I'm staying alone too but my girlfriend comes around.
This lady and I never speak. We just greet. One day, she came to me to ask for a loan of Ghc 400 to handle an emergency, promising to pay the following week. She also added that I give her my number, so she sends it via mobile money when she gets it.
That same evening she came for the money and my number, she started texting me on WhatsApp. Her first message was "Thanks for coming through for me Hun". The next day, she sent me a nak€d picture of herself, after she saw that I had viewed it, she quickly deleted it and said it was a mistake. She continued texting, just normal texts, but she always used words like; dear, hun, boo etc". The week passed and she didn't mention my money. Instead she sent her n¿de again and quickly deleted after viewing it, that was the second time.
I didn't say anything. In the fourth week, I asked her about my money and she said the following week.
A day after that she brought me good, saying she prepared something and wanted to shade with me. I didn't even eat it. Next evening, she came knocking on my door around 11pm. No one was outside, she said she wanted me to do something on her phone. As I took her phone to find out what, she said mosquitoes were biting her so she wanted to come inside and I let her. She quickly grabbed my manh00d when she entered, I got pissed and sent her away.
She has since then been flooding my dm with her n¿des. Always begging that she wants me to give her chance. Till now she hasn't paid my money too.
Could it be she likes me for real, or she just wants s€×× or she doesn't want to pay my money?
I'm not interested in her, so I won't touch her but I'm just curious. Finally, what do i do about her cuz I really want my money back.
You know the answer to the question but you are looking for what you will use to justify your actions
Re: Could it be she likes me for real, or just wants s€× or doesn't want to pay back by essentialone(m): 12:36pm On Jun 29
Lamas2012:

You know the answer to the question but you are looking for what you will use to justify your actions

tell me
Re: Could it be she likes me for real, or just wants s€× or doesn't want to pay back by Dayonsky(m): 10:41pm On Jun 29
essentialone:

It is a set up, as soon as you sleep with her she won't pay, and I am sure she might want to accuse you of rape. Collect your money first

3 Likes

Re: Could it be she likes me for real, or just wants s€× or doesn't want to pay back by seanery: 1:02am On Jun 30
Sigh
Re: Could it be she likes me for real, or just wants s€× or doesn't want to pay back by galantjoe(m): 8:46am On Jun 30
Oga fucck hell out of your her to recoup your money. Otherwise
It is either forget your money or she will frame you up if you insist on recovery your money

Act fast now
Re: Could it be she likes me for real, or just wants s€× or doesn't want to pay back by essentialone(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30
galantjoe:
Oga fucck hell out of your her to recoup your money. Otherwise
It is either forget your money or she will frame you up if you insist on recovery your money

Act fast now

hmmm. but will she later pay after the done has been deed?
Re: Could it be she likes me for real, or just wants s€× or doesn't want to pay back by galantjoe(m): 2:08pm On Jun 30
essentialone:

hmmm. but will she later pay after the done has been deed?

I mean fucck her and forfeit his money. That is reason why she is displaying signs of invitation. She likes the guy and want to lay with him

1 Like

Re: Could it be she likes me for real, or just wants s€× or doesn't want to pay back by Cesarr1: 11:38am On Jul 03
essentialone:
Wait how old re u wey person go dey explain woman behaviour to u
Oga no dry borrow woman money , dash what u can afford to lose .
No dey put mind there
Woman don't pay man back with money only sex. And that sex sef na manipulation later .
But experience is the best teacher .
And she no like u oo , na emotion dey worry am
Mayb after u back am hard she go like u
But d money don go Sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have Seen Why Nairaland Redpillers Dislike Siofra / I Need A Fucking Sugar Mummy 40 Years Upward. / My Sister is interested in my friend who dated her best friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.