Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,243 members, 7,947,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

I Need An Erotica Writer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Erotica Writer (688 Views)

The Female Body (Erotica) / Catholic Bishop Resigns After Falling In Love With Satanic-erotica Author / The Man Of My Dream (an Erotica) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Erotica Writer by adore19: 12:31am On Jun 09, 2022
I need an erotica writer for a 3000 word story. I have the outline and description of characters. All you have to do is flesh out the plot in 3k words, and submit in two days. Pay is #1.5 per word, and I need it in 2 days. Please have experience writing erotica, as I will check samples.
Re: I Need An Erotica Writer by Artisticity1: 2:58am On Jun 09, 2022
To do what with?
Re: I Need An Erotica Writer by Godada(m): 3:05am On Jun 09, 2022

If I got you correctly, you want to pay #1.5 per wood... and the words is 3000. Put in another way, you want to pay #4,500 for a story you would most definitely profit from.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: I Need An Erotica Writer by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
Godada:

If I got you correctly, you want to pay #1.5 per wood... and the words is 3000. Put in another way, you want to pay #4,500 for a story you would most definitely profit from.

Good luck

Person wey dey mad
Re: I Need An Erotica Writer by Elistho(m): 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hello...
Is this vacancy stil available?
I'm a writer and I deal with fictions.. I also copyright and I do Literally everything that has to do with writing... You can give it a try..
Re: I Need An Erotica Writer by Haylel: 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
Godada:

Good luck

Exactly, #4500 for a story.
How much were you expecting? 10k? For 3,000 words of fiction?
Re: I Need An Erotica Writer by adore19: 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Please send me a mail on myfreelancemail27@gmail.com
Elistho:
Hello...
Is this vacancy stil available?
I'm a writer and I deal with fictions.. I also copyright and I do Literally everything that has to do with writing... You can give it a try..
Re: I Need An Erotica Writer by adore19: 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Coming from a person who begs from strangers on the internet, if you could do a job that'd pay you 4.5k, is it not better? Now run along, and continue your beggy beggy.
Olowomi11:

Person wey dey mad
Re: I Need An Erotica Writer by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
adore19:
Coming from a person who begs from strangers on the internet, if you could do a job that'd pay you 4.5k, is it not better? Now run along, and continue your beggy beggy.

Ori e ti daru
Omo ale oloriiibu
Re: I Need An Erotica Writer by Elistho(m): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
adore19:
Please send me a mail on myfreelancemail27@gmail.com

I've sent you a mail via the email you sent via Nairaland. Check
Re: I Need An Erotica Writer by adore19: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ko ni ragba fun e. Omo ale jatijati.
I hate rolling in the mud with pigs so I'm going to stop now. Lastly, ONKR wink
Olowomi11:

Ori e ti daru
Omo ale oloriiibu

(1) (Reply)

Hold Your Man Tight Or We Go Snatch Am - WAEC Girls / Yahoo Boy Records Girlfriend As She Gives Him A Hỏt R!de / Did I Do Bad To This Girl That Blocked Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.