Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,173 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:57 PM

Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu (1640 Views)

FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband / No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:51am On Jun 09, 2022
congo4ka:

You guys overrate this fulani cow fuckkers too much. No wonder your leaders lick there asssss. Hold your terrible leaders accountable, even peter obi wasnt a very good governor and was also very corrupt. But Kalu, Okorocha, Umahi ( TERRIBLE) loved Alex Ekwueme though
How many Yorubas have won presidential elections in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by BabydiHot(f): 6:52am On Jun 09, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Seems you know more about the business, oya tell me more
I don't trust you angry
I love my skull.
I hope you're not trying to shyke chocho too angry
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by ChoCho54(f): 6:52am On Jun 09, 2022
congo4ka:

You guys overrate this fulani cow fuckkers too much. No wonder your leaders lick there asssss. Hold your terrible leaders accountable, even peter obi wasnt a very good governor and was also very corrupt. But Kalu, Okorocha, Umahi ( TERRIBLE) loved Alex Ekwueme though
All these thieves pale into insignificance where the peepoos man is.
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by congo4ka: 6:53am On Jun 09, 2022
Oplomo:

You said buhari will deal with ibos in 2015, na who hunger suffer for buhari regime pass? Na Ibo? grin

We were all affected even the northerners too was affected by his gross incompetence.
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by Emergingnation3(m): 6:53am On Jun 09, 2022
congo4ka:

You cant say apart from Lagos, Lagos no be your papa land! Lagos is for we yorubas! Even apart from lagos, Ogun state and Oyo state is more developed than the whole SE combined. No wonders Igbos are living there, and we are accomodating you guys even with your hatred for us.
Says delusionional loud mouthed Afonja Muslim grin
The recent released fiscal performance index reveal that apart from Rivers, Two SE states ranked above every other states in the federation... Anf part from Lagos , no state in your brown roof ravaged region made it to top 10 grin

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by ChoCho54(f): 6:53am On Jun 09, 2022
BabydiHot:
I don't trust you angry
I love my skull.
I hope you're not trying to shyke chocho too angry
No Oga nice can't chyke me because my head is too strong for him. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by ChoCho54(f): 6:55am On Jun 09, 2022
congo4ka:

We were all affected even the northerners too was affected by his gross incompetence.
During lockdown, which tribe took to the streets due to hunger?
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by congo4ka: 6:55am On Jun 09, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

How many Yorubas have won presidential elections in Nigeria?
Only Obasanjo and he wasnt even the real yoruba choice, we yorubas wanted Olu Falae but the northerners with backing of SE voted OBJ, but OBJ was 1000 times better than President Buhari
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by ChoCho54(f): 6:56am On Jun 09, 2022
BabydiHot:
I'm fixing him to be better.
but he's using the opportunity to shyke me.

TheNicneGuy leave me alone naaaa angry
Don't bother yourself. His eyes on tinubu's wallet won't let him see reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by Oplomo: 6:56am On Jun 09, 2022
congo4ka:

Another 8 years of fulani rule is a no no for any right thinking human being. I will vote a southern goat before voting another fulani. But note that the Igbos will be more affected negatively than we yorubas if another fulani rules nigeria.

There is nothing wrong with another fulani rulership. Fulanis are good administrators. I made more money saving dollars and hiking prices of my goods in buhari's regime.
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by DeleTaller: 6:57am On Jun 09, 2022
yahoosurepass:

Atiku all the way!!!!
Between The West and the North...who is more accommodating to the East?
The rightful answer will guide your poor mind... yahoo boy
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by Oplomo: 6:59am On Jun 09, 2022
congo4ka:

I want you tell us Atiku or Tinubu will deal with yeebos. The one that will that will deal with yeeboos wellu wellu is the one that we want to vote. grin
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by Emergingnation3(m): 7:02am On Jun 09, 2022
congo4ka:

Then tell your people to stay in there "Fiscal" land instead of coming in masse to SW region to make ends meet.
Lol ! We're working towards that through imminent Biafra actualization...
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by DeleTaller: 7:07am On Jun 09, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
Okay we will support Tinubu for the presidency of the Iragbiji town union

I hope u will think right as your name shows pa...meaning you are an elderly person....

Between the West and the North which region is so accommodating to you your tribe East?

All the igbos are so free in Lagos and Western states that they marry off Yoruba daughters... do they also marry Hausa ladies like that?

Igbo doing business in Oyo..Osun..Ondo..Ogun..Ekiti..and Lagos especially are the most happiest business men among their tribe Because the West support their business to flourish...
is it the same story in the North?

the igbo need to think right...especially the Pa .......their elders...

in schools in our West Side u see igbo students lots and do well academically as the Yorubas.. is it the same in the North? hmm

the igbo men and ladies need to think right so that they won't miss their opportunity to become relevant...

Yes we don't trust them... but igbo should make the West trust them once.
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by DeleTaller: 7:10am On Jun 09, 2022
congo4ka:
Normally I could have prefered a better candidate but who is that better candidate in Nigeria.

We are all so corrupt in Nigeria both politicians and citizens. But Tinubu is actually by far better than the remaining candidates presently, he is even better than Obi.

Though i respect peter obi but he cant be president yet especially in his Labour party that is not even united. PDP did not rate Igbos at all, if they did, they where supposed to zone it to SE.

Instead of voting another fulani, why not vote Tinubu, someone that gave lots of igbo people appointments when he was governor of lagos state.

As a Yoruba guy, i feel the igbos dont want the progress of yorubas.

I cant wait for Oduduwa republic and everybody can go back to there papa house but for now, we all have to vote tinubu.

Igbos, hold your governor, senators, house members and LG chairmen responsible and develop your region.

Between the West and the North which region is so
accommodating to you your tribe East?
All the igbos are so free in Lagos and Western states that they
marry off Yoruba daughters... do they also marry Hausa ladies
like that?
Igbo doing business in Oyo..Osun..Ondo..Ogun..Ekiti..and Lagos
especially are the most happiest business men among their
tribe Because the West support their business to flourish...
in schools in our West Side u see igbo students lots and do well
academically as the Yorubas.. is it the same in the North? hmm
the igbo men and ladies need to think right so that they won't
miss their opportunity to become relevant...
Yes we don't trust them... but igbo should make the West trust
them once.
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:11am On Jun 09, 2022
Maybe he should start by making Igbo his VP.
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by danijesus(m): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2022
Let each tribe vote for their person.
Fulani;Atiku
Yoruba; Tinubu
Igbo;Obi. Let see who has the numbers since majority carries the vote.
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:01am On Jun 09, 2022
congo4ka:
Normally I could have prefered a better candidate but who is that better candidate in Nigeria.

We are all so corrupt in Nigeria both politicians and citizens. But Tinubu is actually by far better than the remaining candidates presently, he is even better than Obi.

Though i respect peter obi but he cant be president yet especially in his Labour party that is not even united. PDP did not rate Igbos at all, if they did, they where supposed to zone it to SE.

Instead of voting another fulani, why not vote Tinubu, someone that gave lots of igbo people appointments when he was governor of lagos state.

I cant wait for Oduduwa republic and everybody can go back to there papa house but for now, we all have to vote tinubu.

Igbos, hold your governor, senators, house members and LG chairmen responsible and develop your region.

God purnish you for telling Igbo's to vote Yoruba. Why will happen if yoruba votes an igbo?

Igbo vitted mko, Obasanjo, etc. Which igbo have yorubas ever votted.

Say it again and thunder will fire you.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:04am On Jun 09, 2022
DeleTaller:

Between the West and the North which region is so
accommodating to you your tribe East?
All the igbos are so free in Lagos and Western states that they
marry off Yoruba daughters... do they also marry Hausa ladies
like that?
Igbo doing business in Oyo..Osun..Ondo..Ogun..Ekiti..and Lagos
especially are the most happiest business men among their
tribe Because the West support their business to flourish...
in schools in our West Side u see igbo students lots and do well
academically as the Yorubas.. is it the same in the North? hmm
the igbo men and ladies need to think right so that they won't
miss their opportunity to become relevant...
Yes we don't trust them... but igbo should make the West trust
them once.

Youre not well travelled..

Igbo's marry more Hausa and Fulani's than any other tribe in Nigeria..

Dont ever bring Igbo's into your delusional pictures.
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by Lovelive: 8:10am On Jun 09, 2022
This person here is not okay, yes you are not. You are a big retardedd.

Who are you to tell them who to vote for or against ?

congo4ka:

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by yuping(m): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2022
congo4ka:

Hold your senseless leaders accountable!
undecided why do u people usually think everyone that is against you is Igbo, remember last election Fashola and others APC member were campaigning with Igbo will be the next president PDP member promise nothing. For your info I'm a lagosian but something has to change on federal level both APC and PDP should be benched this will let any party to have it in back of there mind that if yoy did to lead us well you will be benched, that is how countries develop not by voting and hoping to get better.
I will not lie my LGA in Lagos has benefited alot from Tinubu, he gave us our own LGA even if it not acknowledge in federal level, I know all this will be done when he get there, but being selfish have cus lots of people lives.
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by shuttox: 8:55am On Jun 09, 2022
congo4ka:

APC should have zoned to SE....APC AND PDP DEY USE IGBO HEAD..
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by SarkinYarki: 10:02am On Jun 09, 2022
Atiku all the way...
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by Ekpeitit(m): 10:32am On Jun 09, 2022
With their 5%?
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by Multiplier7(m): 10:45am On Jun 09, 2022
The South South abd South East will support Tinubu

Only if he funds Peter Obi's Presidency

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by mightyhaze: 11:31am On Jun 09, 2022
Gamesmart:

Which competent igbo man is available to be voted for?
You mean no Igbo man is as credible as falayi and aremu dat we considered? Even buhari that u supported?

Or u want to insult the Igbo race?
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by silentshots: 11:37am On Jun 09, 2022
Allow me to waste my vote na on Peter Obi in peace.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by Gamesmart: 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Says delusionional loud mouthed Afonja Muslim grin
The recent released fiscal performance index reveal that apart from Rivers, Two SE states ranked above every other states in the federation... Anf part from Lagos , no state in your brown roof ravaged region made it to top 10 grin

Do you know the difference between "developed" and "annual fiscal performance"?
Re: Igbos Should Vote For Tinubu by Gamesmart: 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
mightyhaze:
You mean no Igbo man is as credible as falayi and aremu dat we considered? Even buhari that u supported?

Or u want to insult the Igbo race?

I asked you a very simple question. You are not smart enough to answer it?

I shall ask again:

Which competent igbo man is available to be voted for?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Ambode Still Have A Chance / Compilation Of Reno Omokri Mockery Of Tinubu's Health / Tinubu Drops fitness Video says He's Ready to Serve Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.