Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune (52329 Views)

2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike / Soyinka, Abdulsalami Abubakar To Monitor Supreme Court Imo Review / Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by slimanyd: 11:11am On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Whoever advised Atiku to pick Wike as his running mate want to bury Atiku politically. Atiku stood a chance of coming second in the election, while Jagaban third . Now his decision to pick Wike has dropped him to third position while Tinubu second.

The first position is reserved and kept for our Amiable Peter Obi. God bless the incoming.

Lol. U people are afraid of how wike will single handedly demystify ur tinubu abi.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by tnerro1(m): 11:45am On Jun 09, 2022
Good idea, WIKE can checkmate Atiku if he starts doing Fulani things like bubu

But me sha, south 2023 is all I want

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by PrinceDoctor(m): 11:50am On Jun 09, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Like BAT is not the king of Agberos.
Campaign with sense na.

Peter Obi , the man of the people.
VOTE PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT

Peter Obi is fine, he is doing well. He will make a good statement.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by Lekan239(m): 11:59am On Jun 09, 2022
obi58:

Bros learn to make your points logically and rationally and not resort to insults like a typical agbero.

Did you follow the primaries at all? Did you see the massive turnout for Atiku from those states

Did you read where I said Tinubu would win SW but. Atiku would secure good number of votes from the region There would be massive rigging and vote buying in the SW because of the high level of poverty in the axis. This is the reality like it or not.

Do you think Nigerian election is about votes or vote buying?

Go figure.
read ur post I commented on again, then come back and tell me if what you wrote is based on merit or just sentimental
Water head
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by tesppidd: 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
tnerro1:
Good idea, WIKE can checkmate Atiku if he starts doing Fulani things like bubu

But me sha, south 2023 is all I want
Lol.

You think Abuja is Obio Akpor abi.

You people that have this agberoish mentality love to overrate Wike too much.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by flamingREED(m): 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
SmartyPants:

You cant differentiate between want you want and what reality is.

Talking like a kid.

Change is constant: that's what adults think.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by obi58: 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lekan239:
read ur post I commented on again, then come back and tell me if what you wrote is based on merit or just sentimental
Water head

Spoken like a true product of the streets. Agbero
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by Crvrider: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Whoever advised Atiku to pick Wike as his running mate want to bury Atiku politically. Atiku stood a chance of coming second in the election, while Jagaban third . Now his decision to pick Wike has dropped him to third position while Tinubu second.

The first position is reserved and kept for our Amiable Peter Obi. God bless the incoming.

I'd rather prefer someone like Wike to an Osinbajo. I think someone like Wike would have been best suited to handle our security issues. Well, you can say that he is loud and a bit rash but I strongly believe he will be a vice that will be heard.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by frenzzy2(m): 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
Oysters:
GIVE ME PAWAAAA!!!!

So this was his end game; to somehow get into the corridors of aso villa by any means necessary even if it meant screwing over other regions with a legitimate shout for the position.

Atiku/Wike '23 Lol which undecided voter do the PDP think this combination is going to inspire? I mean, what's going to be there motto, Atiku/Wike; tyranny?

Then you look at the other side of the spectrum, Tinubu. Sigh ...

In case you haven't figured it out yet, Nigeria is completely fxcked
atikulate wisely
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by Royalty83(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Stop smoking colorado

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by Royalty83(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceDoctor:

Peter Obi is fine, he is doing well. He will make a good statement.

Peter Obi is igbos candidate. We can never vote him up north when we have our candidates
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by LegendHero(m): 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
Omo Atiku get brain o.

Wike is the best person he can choose.

He should not listen to the noisy SE’ners, they will still vote for PDP whether you choose them as Vice or not.

Peter Obi is not even sure of the LP ticket self.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by rosechika1994: 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
If dis be real, then Atiku should expect the very best from Rivers state people.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by chumasmog(m): 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Peter Obi has a greater chance of winning if he has physical supporters, but it's unfortunate most of his supporters are audio/ghost supporters. Many of them don't have PVC let alone come out to vote. cry

I wish we could just come out in mass and shock APC/PDP by voting Peter Obi. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by Oysters(m): 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
frenzzy2:
atikulate wisely

slowpoke
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by Oysters(m): 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Must we vote PDP and APC?
We have Peter Obi on the ballot as the next option.
VOTE PETER OBI FOR A BETTER NIGERIA

fingers crossed ...
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by shegz24(m): 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
It could be Ameachi vs Wike as running mates of their respective parties
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by Kooldame: 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
Badgers14:
Wike's mouth is too loud to be anyone's VP.

VP are supposed to be under the umbrella of the president but with Wike's gra gra.. he will just hijack the country when Atiku goes to Germany or Dubai, Saudi Arabia for his medical trip grin grin
Correct!Wike is too proud and lousy
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by tnerro1(m): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
tesppidd:
Lol.

You think Abuja is Obio Akpor abi.

You people that have this agberoish mentality love to overrate Wike too much.

Eyaaa, assuming you sabi read you for see the one way concern me pass.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by Odaveboy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
obi58:

Look at it this way:

Atiku will bring in northern votes PDP
SS will be secured by Wike PDP
SE - Peter Obi but Easterners would choose Atiku/wike over Tinubu
SE - those agberos will largely support Tinubu but pockets like Oyo, Ekiti and Ondo could be won by PDP with some serious bribery.

Nothing is impossible
Atiku can win in ondo......akeredolu is not a tinubu fan

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by ILuvKIDS: 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
After tinibu won APC primary, I really didn't know what to do with my pVc henceforth

But...
... If this ATIKU/wike alliance is true, them I'm hopeful again!
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by nuelleoz(m): 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Wike is the best person for the role of VP
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by Sunnyja: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
seunmsg:

Wike will be the Vice Presidential candidate of PDP. I told you about 2 or 3 years ago that Wike will be on the ballot either as president or vp candidate of PDP and you disagreed. I also told you no SE person will be on the ballot of any of the two major parties either as president or vp. Everything I predicted about 3 years ago is coming to play.
please go and give your brothers in the betting halls 3.5odds
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by Bamzyriches451: 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
Damn!
Wike my niggar
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by Mandu7: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune by dheilaw1(m): 9:22am On Jun 11, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Peter Obi has the votes of all Christains in Nigeria,Muslim votes will be divided.
e pele, political mathematician. E go soon clear for your eye

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP / Cameroon Sends War Ship To Calabar / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.