Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,535 members, 7,929,739 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 09:18 PM

18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape (31250 Views)

Mob Beats NDLE Officer To Death In Adamawa After Drug Dealers Raised False Alarm / Boko Haram Kills Soldier In Adamawa After Trying To Invade Their Base. Photo / 31-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In Italy After Attempted Rape Of A Woman (vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by kwasoly(m): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2022
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by tiswell(m): 11:29am On Jun 09, 2022
DKM123:
I just made a comment on another thread about how parents should make very deliberate and conscious efforts in raising the boychild because the CONSEQUENCES of a badly raised boychild has far more extreme and devasting effects than a badly raised girlchild.

The poorly raised boychild will sell all your properties, steal your belongings, bring police case to your door step, join cultism, beat you to stupor and even kill you if care is not taken. Yet, Nigerian parents still think all the focus of having good morals and good character should be on the girlchild so that she can go to her husband's house while they leave the boy to run wild with a terrible and wicked character.

How can a child kill two people just because he wanted to have sex? How? There is hardly a day that goes by that a Nigerian male isn't killing a Nigerian female. What are parents doing wrong in the way they are raising thier male children? This are vital questions cos the rate of fraud and killings by young boys is getting very rampant.
who raised almajiri
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by MisterKennedy(m): 11:32am On Jun 09, 2022
zaza1955:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/teenager-kills-woman-child-after-attempted-rape/amp/

Amputate his two hands and right leg as punishment. And blind one of his eyes
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by UCHIHAmask: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2022
How did the police get to know the boy did it,was it just from a statement by the victim's husband? Was he a witness? What if he just gave out that boy because he felt the guy is sexually attracted to his wife?
That boy doesn't look life a person that can overpower and successfully kill a married woman without her raising an alarm or something..
I might be wrong though! Maybe this story isn't complete,he might truly be guilty, I'm just being careful.

Instead of an innocent to suffer for an unknown crime just to bring and prove quick Justice,let the criminal be pursued for a thousand years,probably never caught
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by dontrulee: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2022
He may or may not be guilty.
Proper investigations should be done.
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by Realists(m): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2022
Northern Christians on the beat, This their religion has turned them to beasts.
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by neonly: 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
inoki247:
make dem kill the boy too what're dey waiting for mak dem no waste taxpayer money on any feeding oh....

Keeping him in life imprisonment is more painful than death sentence hope u know dat
But I see him been tried as a juvenile
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tutonogo:
Buhari is more wicked than this boy
grin grin grin grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by Sleekfingers: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by cayorday89(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:
He should be hanged by the neck with rope lipsrsealed undecided
That is too lenient a punishment for him, he should be given same treatment he gave the baby just that in his own case when life is about leaving him he should be freed, flogged mercilessly and the process repeated again and again till his soul finally give up, by then his spirit will go about preaching to his likes to desist from such cruel evil.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by Pat062: 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
How can 18 year old kill 36year old by suppressing her under the water, are you telling me that he possessed a super ability to have done this, they should look into this matter ooh!!!!

But the guy sha, should be dealt with.
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by Nlkay(m): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
Pinkyposh:
Imagine the audacity
Who raised this boy? He has to face the law
How can you attempt to rape a woman old enough to be your mother, she resisted and you killed her and her baby.
May God judge you

Do you still deal on sneakers?
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by mfm04622: 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
pointblank247:
Vawulence is in their gene. They brought it from futagelon.
Sometimes jungle justics actually enshores that justice was done.
That fool should be drowned in the same spot of the river.

From the name, you should know he is not Fulani!
So what you wrote is nonsense

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by Pinkyposh(f): 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nlkay:

Do you still deal on sneakers?
No please

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by Yeyenairaland(m): 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
This is Buhari in the making

Stone him to death ASAP sad shocked
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by LordEclipse: 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by Emediong64: 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
No need to forgive that 18 years boy for such crime, he also deserve to be put to dead.
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by Kaniff: 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
The lack of self control and power of desire can make one do the unbelievable.
I could have been like him if I grew up under similar conditions as him.
He could have been my brother. The woman killed could have been my mother/wife/sister
The child could have been mine.(may they find rest).
Regardless,at the moment, it is what it is.

His actions are heavily condemned. This soul has been corrupt from the time of birth. Who knows what he was consciously and unconsciously exposed too. We are not to condemn the person but his actions. What should be the solution ? Proper rehabilitation of he is to be punished it should be with compassion so as to realize the godliness in him.
Arresting or lynching or condemning to death won't solve the problem. There would be accumulated bitterness and this is definitely not the last of this act we would hear. There's evil springing up in all corners of life. It is lurking in some of us and is only suppressed because it hasn't been tested yet. Some of us are ranting,crucify him!! because We think we are better ?!!if you are without sin cast the first stone
If God can grant you mercy despite your 'petty' crimes then why not be compassionate enough to this 'LOST SOUL'
I understand that we are saddened by the tragic loss of life. There are a lot of lost souls in life if we cannot directly offer help we can atleast say a prayer.
My thoughts and prayers to the boy may he receive wisdom,knowledge and understanding may he find peace and not be a nuisance later on. May his heart be opened in true love. May the soul of the non-living find true life again
Shalom!
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by lagosrd: 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ok
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by Lovelydaisies: 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Bad news. Looks like he couldn't have done it but younger kids have done worse. He doesn't even look he understands what he's done or is into. God have mercy on both sides.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by luluosas(m): 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
Wicked world. He should be hanged
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by JesusIsAMuslim: 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
pointblank247:
Vawulence is in their gene. They brought it from futagelon.
Sometimes jungle justics actually enshores that justice was done.
That fool should be drowned in the same spot of the river.

Did you see that name or you just decided to be stupid?
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by RIDOO: 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
This one is a terrorist in the making.l wonder how an 18yrs old boy will have the heart to commit such attrocities..
Se na by force make humans and animals to live together in a country ni?Abeg make we separate o..Make dem kukuma. ..rape,bomb,fire,kill..... themselves.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by Veeryeasy(m): 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
Just get out abeg
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by Abakelawal(f): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
Alhamdulilah he is up to 18yrs...... Na dis kind person dey suppose burn with fiiiiiiiiiiiiiire
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by Igbojew: 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
zaza1955:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/teenager-kills-woman-child-after-attempted-rape/amp/
This people and heartless are like 5 and 6.Very heartless from childhood........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by Segzy19: 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
These people are animals...
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by MadamOk(f): 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
Na wa ooo
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by Ohraykon: 7:05am On Jun 10, 2022
DKM123:

Are you sure you are intelligent enough to tackle me? Cos you sorta strike me as a dulla#rd. It's not an insult o, I am just saying. So, are you ready?
SHARAP EVIL GENDER. DO YOU EVEN HAVE SENSE, REPLYING ME WITH IMPULSE
Re: 18-Year-Old Boy Kills A Woman And Her Child In Adamawa After Attempted Rape by Ohraykon: 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
DKM123:

Are you sure you are intelligent enough to tackle me? Cos you sorta strike me as a dulla#rd. It's not an insult o, I am just saying. So, are you ready?
go sleep empty barrels makes the loudest noise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos / Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) / Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.