Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,491 members, 7,901,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:33 AM

How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members (25188 Views)

Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? / Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians / A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by Miracle2020: 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tinubu only bought his way, we shall meet in the general election.
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by pharmaking: 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jagaban. Heavyweight

Atiku. Middleweight

Kwankwaso. Lightweight

Peter Obi. No weight

Hear me children of hate, APC will coast to victory come next year.

PDP and NNPP will share northern votes

PDP will beat LP in south yeast blue, black and yellow.

Ask your Yoruba friends the meaning of Ashiwaju.

Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by BArris007(m): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
This post inspire me to strive for whatever i want to achieve, recalling what i went through few months ago.

Now allow me to say my opinion, talking about the economic development in Lagos state from the onset of the democratic dynasty I support the one and only BOLA AHMED TINUBU aka BAT, though he is a squandrer of national treasures.

However, before i stop typing, i want you to ponder on this, what essences does it make for a sinlge person to coalate the benefits that will improve more on the company of the many to himself? ( it is better to kill a friend even, rather for the friend to grow and become an enemy to the state.) by Brutus to Ceasar, frim the Shakespeare.
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by Thermodynamics(m): 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
Aderewah:
Lol. Defeated a sitting VP, SP, ministers, governors, ex governors, billionaires. All fell like nothing. So called cabal fell like nothing. Such has never happened in Nigerian history. Tinubu is greater than any ibo dead or alive.
You are a fool, keep supporting corruption because if tribalism, you think Tinubu care about the Yorubas? That man only cares about himself, if he enters, at best he will be like another Bihari and Fulani will finish Yoruba land. Try to be wise, we are all black people, forget all these Yoruba or Igbo matter, in reality nobody is truly Yoruba or Igbo, it's all just in your head.
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by ManMountain(m): 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
9jatriot:
A set of imaginary faceless cowardly people who like to work behind the scene and ascribe to themselves some level of invincibility by using the name of the president to further their own design, while masking it as the idea of the president himself.

Guy!

At the risk of sounding patronizing, I must say that you are intelligent, from the description, your cobbling and arrangement of words and your grammar, you effortlessly described the Aso rock cabal. cool
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by Savagr(m): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Aderewah:
Lol. Defeated a sitting VP, SP, ministers, governors, ex governors, billionaires. All fell like nothing. So called cabal fell like nothing. Such has never happened in Nigerian history. Tinubu is greater than any ibo dead or alive.
you don't have to chip the tribal insults Sir
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by dantewest: 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
zionstaar75:
so in your mind each delegate was given 25000 dollars, u must be a simpleton, apart from gazette which paper carried it?didn't all newspaper carry pdp"s own?

So fast to label someone a simpleton when your character perfectly describes who a simpleton is. Simpleton slave that always fights for those who oppress you. Ain’t you ashamed of yourself?

If at all you are being paid to defend economic fraud, at least learn from this and demand to be paid $300 instead of the N30k payment that is not even regular.

Guy, shift abeg. Go and solve your own problem and stop insulting people online. Be respectful in your response to sentences you don’t support.
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by PattyMike(m): 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
RichDad1:
Jagaban : One man island. No godfather.

Lol nah him gan gan be godfather. Obj them set.
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by Basher8583: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
See NOBODY SHOULD DISTURB GOD
If you Nigrrians Vote Tinubu in 2023

Then DONT EVER TELL GOD TO HELP NIGERIA
INFACT GOD WILL PUNISH YOU IF YOU DISTURB HIM TO HELP SAVE NIGERIA

GOD has shown you the signs with Buhari
GOD has given you brain to think
GOD has given you eyes to see the atrocities
GOD has given you ears to hear the bad news
GOD has shown you that APC is evil
And you still want to vote Tinubu.

If Nigerians Vote Tinubu
Then God should just remove His Hands
And watch as Ignorant Nigerians dwell in pain,insecurity and poverty.

If you like type "JESUS" 10 million times
Heaven help those who HELP THEMSELVES

Your so called god has not help your state (Abia). You sure say this your god dey alive so
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by zionstaar75: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
dantewest:

So fast to label someone a simpleton when your character perfectly describes who a simpleton is. Simpleton slave that always fights for those who oppress you. Ain’t you ashamed of yourself?

If at all you are being paid to defend economic fraud, at least learn from this and demand to be paid $300 instead of the N30k payment that is not even regular.

Guy, shift abeg. Go and solve your own problem and stop insulting people online. Be respectful in your response to sentences you don’t support.
I was right about u ain't?I support pter obi but I campaign with superior arguments not the senseless tirade u indulge in.as for the 30k accusation I'm laughing so hard.that can only buy data for me.no need to say any other thing....empty barrels..
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by Elmander1983(m): 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by bosman50(m): 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
it should read :

"How Tinubu $emystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members"
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by dantewest: 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
zionstaar75:
I was right about u ain't?I support pter obi but I campaign with superior arguments not the senseless tirade u indulge in.as for the 30k accusation I'm laughing so hard.that can only buy data for me.no need to say any other thing....empty barrels..

You are a very hardcore simpleton you know. Jumping into unnecessary conclusions to prove a disgusting point. All you have done so far is give zero argument and many insults. What point have you contributed that makes sense?

Go back and learn boy.
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by PsalmsElf(m): 1:13am On Jun 10, 2022
Modified : I'm reading people saying it's money he used to win delegates
You mean an ordinary ex gov outspend the ruling cabal who has Cbn dollars in control and efcc to check their opponents spending? [color=#000099][/color][/quote]
Hmmmmm, thanks for telling them...
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by Ekpeitit(m): 3:07am On Jun 10, 2022
Starke:
Nairaland is doing all it can to shove Tinubu down our throats. How much did you receive Seun to be updating us with this crap?

What do we all expect. Everybody in this country is selfish. I curse the day I became Nigerian.

Tufiakwa.
Re: How Tinubu Demystified The Cabal And Won The Hearts Of APC Members by Ekpeitit(m): 3:08am On Jun 10, 2022
The Americans have a saying " Love it or leave it "
It means anyone who doesn't like Nairaland or Nigeria can leave Nairaland or Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"OBI-DATTI Showdown Musical Concert" Not Our Project - Campaign Council / Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday / PDP Vs APC: Zone That Must Produce Our Presidential Candidate – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.