Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,527 members, 7,905,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today (31007 Views)

Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) / DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by masui(m): 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
SocialJustice:
Na money, this f*ck no suppose pass N4m for a weekend.

Haba nah.

4million to pour semen?

Honestly, wahala dey for who jam awoof money.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by SocialJustice: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
masui:

Haba nah.

4million to pour semen?

Honestly, wahala dey for who jam awoof money.
Bro go and make money. Things dey happen.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by masui(m): 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
SocialJustice:
Bro go and make money. Things dey happen.

Bro, make your own money and spend it on bottomless pits like this one in the name of enjoyment.

My priorities and yours can't be the same so shift.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by SocialJustice: 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
masui:

Bro, make your own money and spend it on bottomless pits like this one in the name of enjoyment.

My priorities and yours can't be the same so shift.

If you see level when pass you, waka pass. I never said anything about personally wanting her or paying that amount. The people engaging in it are not fools, poverty no be pancake. Go hook up with girls you can afford. The N4m that is like eternity to you is like N4k to some guys.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Lexkenny99(m): 8:18am On Jun 10, 2022
Hbd mama Tonto. Heaven's special blessings for you today!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by zitel28: 9:20am On Jun 10, 2022
Happy birthday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Sold Pepper Soup To Raise Money For My School Fees - Annie Idibia / Ten Most Popular People In Nigeria 2015 - TMTN / Damilola Agbajor's Wedding Introduction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.