Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,950 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:48 PM

Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) (61579 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by lesbiconverter: 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ethanuella:

I saw the video. He actually bullied her. More like she couldn't talk because she was mute all along, yet the man continued treating her unfairly
Nope
He must've been cuddling her till it got to that
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Richy4(m): 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
nikola:

There is a video.

Oh! ok.. is there a way that I can get the link of the video.. I will really want see it
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Raychee(f): 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
This post is just all shades of weird.
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
LadyRosa:
Hmm...
Maybe she doesn't brush.Mouth odour can be pretty offensive.

But then again it's no justification for such abuse,like where una dey meet this kind of men.
I will never in my wildest thought understand why people like to suffer and stay in abusive marriages.Whats the catch?
Omo,any man wey i no fit beat,i just carry my children first move, drug the Buffon the tie him down naked with cow robe, wash bitterleaf water mix am with Cameron pepper keep one side,tie him mouth.Omo the two of us go naked,na only Barb wire go dey my hand.

I will wait till the first sight,Omo I go use Barb wire flog am. I go flog am sotee him go start to sing worship song.

If you no say you go beat me ,no marry me o.I ve never hide my feeling for my suitors o.If I offend you,pursue me commot from your House.Because if you beat me, I go kill you straight up, or I will try to.

Marriage Is not by force
what a geyser of nonsense
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by BrutusOj(m): 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Richy4:
I am not an expert in reading body languages on pictures....
But his posture on that Picture doesn't look like he was bullying her... It's more like a caring person attending to his sick wife...
A simple click on the link up there would show you that it's not about a caring man. There is no redirect on the link, just straight to Instagram.
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by nikola(m): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Richy4:

Oh! ok.. is there a way that I can get the link of the video.. I will really want see it
It's right there, at the top. The OP inserted the link.
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Oizee(f): 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
Richy4:
I am not an expert in reading body languages on pictures....
But his posture on that Picture doesn't look like he was bullying her... It's more like a caring person attending to his sick wife...
honestly, I'm seeing it the same way
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Richy4(m): 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
Oizee:
honestly, I'm seeing it the same way
I didn't see the video initially but ... Now that I have watched it by clicking that link... I felt disgusted watching it

1 Like

Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by luminouz(m): 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
LadyRosa:
Hmm...

But then again it's no justification for such abuse,like where una dey meet this kind of men.
I will never in my wildest thought understand why people like to suffer and stay in abusive marriages.Whats the catch?
Omo,any man wey i no fit beat,i just carry my children first move, drug the Buffon the tie him down naked with cow robe, wash bitterleaf water mix am with Cameron pepper keep one side,tie him mouth.Omo the two of us go naked,na only Barb wire go dey my hand.

I will wait till the first sight,Omo I go use Barb wire flog am. I go flog am sotee him go start to sing worship song.

If you no say you go beat me ,no marry me o.I ve never hide my feeling for my suitors o.If I offend you,pursue me commot from your House.Because if you beat me, I go kill you straight up, or I will try to.

Marriage Is not by force

You no make any sense

Does that picture look like a guy abusing a lady?

Do you know if she has mental issues

Do you know if she has an offensive odour and he is just making sure she brushes regularly?

Does it look like he beats her in that picture?

At least, try and check both sides of the story first na

N.B; On your hyper imagination about beating a male....just rest ok.
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by favour32(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
Let us hear from the woman.
This picture is controversial and does not fully prove what the article is talking about.

1 Like

Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by coputa(m): 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
LadyRosa:
Hmm...

Marriage Is not by force
This is satanic verse part 2
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Richy4(m): 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
nikola:

It's right there, at the top. The OP inserted the link.
Thanks.. I have seen it
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Richy4(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
BrutusOj:
A simple click on the link up there would show you that it's not about a caring man. There is no redirect on the link, just straight to Instagram.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by nikola(m): 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
Richy4:

Thanks.. I have seen it
Great. Well-done.
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 8:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Na Abokis jawre....you shook mouth they will say na blasphemy
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by bjtinz: 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Well it's disturbing no doubt.

Some are suggesting she could have mouth odour, or perhaps mental issues, but is no justification for the way he behave
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Bbbw: 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
Really
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by LadyRosa(f): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ebowo:

Hmm...my sister, ur blood hot pass my own o,,,,I never thought of killing any man o but to see say my two hands still dey active and I no sick u come form man on my head beat me,,,I must give u back o,,,God know say him give me mind to make sure no man go match me go free...

It's difficult to beat man now,that's why you need to relax,plan then attack.If you want match fist to fist,you go so collect injuries. cheesy

When I be teenagers my brothers dey hardly beat me o,ehn.Because them no say I sabi hatch plan,I attack back maybe e fit take one week later and it's often very very bad.

But my only weakness is when one asks for forgiveness and I see the genuity.Nothing weak me pass that one, I go even start to cry. grin

I hate physical abuse o.And I sincerely told my fiance straight up,say if him beat me inside marriage con go free na lie.

We go bury ourselves leave the children behind.So if you no go still marry,find your way.I am so loving, I care about people alot but there's a thin line between love and hate,for me na beating not even infidelity.

Infidelity no dey too vex me, I even like alcohol pass _fck.
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by cejaypriesty(m): 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
It is obvious this woman is in trauma.wnen someone has been abused mentally and physically they tend to forget to take care of themselves including brushing and taking bath.God will show her mercy and comfort her on every side .
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by AutoRedux: 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
There is nothing wrong in what he is doing. Maybe she is a very dirty lady. Why would he force her to brush her teeth if her mouth is not smelly. Her reluctance alone goes to show the type of person she is. Tueh.
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Ebowo(f): 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
LadyRosa:

It's difficult to beat man now,that's why you need to relax,plan then attack.If you want match fist to fist,you go so collect injuries. cheesy

When I be teenagers my brothers dey hardly beat me o,ehn.Because them no say I sabi hatch plan,I attack back maybe e fit take one week later and it's often very very bad.

But my only weakness is when one asks for forgiveness and I see the genuity.Nothing weak me pass that one, I go even start to cry. grin

I hate physical abuse o.And I sincerely told my fiance straight up,say if him beat me inside marriage con go free na lie.

We go bury ourselves leave the children behind.So if you no go still marry,find your way.I am so loving, I care about people alot but there's a thin line between love and hate,for me na beating not even infidelity.

Infidelity no dey too vex me, I even like alcohol pass _fck.

Lol... imagine beating ur wife wey be adult like say na your pickin...d annoying part about some women be say na them go collect beating,na them go still go beg like say na charm. God forbid
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Osasking: 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Why the rush it mustn't be done forcefully
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by marsup: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Maybe she doesn't brush her teeth well..
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Iykoto86(m): 11:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
zubimete:
Na them if u shook mouth na blasphemy.
Be calming down.na only the man know waiting him see for that mouth wey he value too much .He is trying to stay in the marriage.
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Babalola0920: 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
The online editors are crazy how will you say she need justice ⚖ which kind thing be that una go just sit down type nonsense because one idiot wey no know the full story give una update on something una no know about eti mad

1 Like

Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by gulfer: 5:12am On Jun 10, 2022
What if the woman has oral hygiene issues and the man feels compelled to force her to rush her mouth.... Some weird people exist in this life angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Kelvin3476: 7:51am On Jun 10, 2022
LadyRosa:
Hmm...

Marriage Is not by force
IF U GO VERBALLY ABUSE ME PLEASE DNT ACCEPT MY PROPOSAL BECUS...
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by ojonugba2014(m): 8:18am On Jun 10, 2022
LadyRosa:
Hmm...

Marriage Is not by force

If I marry someone like u. Na me go kill u first
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by dreality: 8:32am On Jun 10, 2022
Useless Bloggers everywhere. A man forces his wife to brush, then she needs justice. When a wife stabs her husband, you keep quiet or even make her a celebrity. Injustice starts from you fake Bloggers
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by LadyRosa(f): 8:41am On Jun 10, 2022
ojonugba2014:

If I marry someone like u. Na me go kill u first

All die na die,e no go teal you go join me.
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Kendo1990: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2022
Her wife's mouth smells because she doesn't like brushing her teeth. Husband decides to help her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gate Traps Suspected Burglar To Death (Graphic Photos) / Man Flogged For Touching A Lady’s Buttocks In FCT / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.