Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,398 members, 7,881,447 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) (45526 Views)

Nigeria Presidents' GDP Performance Since 1999 - Check Buhari's Score / The 10 Worst Nigeria Presidents (No. 7 Will Shock You) – WATCH VIDEO / Here Are The 10 States That Have Produced All Nigeria’s Presidents (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by CheapHomes1: 7:55am On Jun 10, 2022
Gamesmart:

You are finished.

Your brain is dead!

I am not finished. I just started and my brain is very much alive. If it was dead, you won't be chatting with me. But since you aren't finished with a dead brain, kindly answer the questions.

pls tell us how tinubu will fix the economy. how did tinubu support buhari? did tinubu not say that he will continue where buhari stopped? are you saying that tinubu is dumb and fooooolish?

Let me help you with one of previous "sources".

Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Gamesmart: 7:58am On Jun 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I am not finished. I just started and my brain is very much alive. If it was dead, you won't be chatting with me. But since you aren't finished with a dead brain, kindly answer the questions.

are you saying that tinubu is dumb and fooooolish? pls tell us how tinubu will fix the economy. how did tinubu support buhari? did tinubu not say that he will continue where buhari stopped?

Let me help you with one of previous "sources".

You are reeetarded!

When you learn what is called "reliable sources", come back.

Don't learn from RexTramadol1 though.

That would be a Zombie conference, not learning.
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by CheapHomes1: 8:02am On Jun 10, 2022
Gamesmart:

You are reeetarded!

When you learn what is called "reliable sources", come back.

Don't learn from RexTramadol1 though.

That would be a Zombie conference, not learning.

But you have learned so much. You are the greatest mind in the world but How come you can't answer these simple questions?

pls tell us how tinubu will fix the economy. how did tinubu support buhari? did tinubu not say that he will continue where buhari stopped? are you saying that tinubu is dumb and fooooolish?

Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Image123(m): 8:02am On Jun 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I am not talking to the wrong person. You are the one talking to the wrong person. My questions have nothing to do with what you are talking about. So why jump into the discussion? All you are saying doesnt answer my questions. are you saying that tinubu is dumb and fooooolish? pls tell us how tinubu will fix the economy. how did tinubu support buhari? did tinubu not say that he will continue where buhari stopped?

You said that Tinubu made "the dumb and fooooolish statement." to continue from where Buhari stopped. That's what i am addressing. As people from the same party, a politician will only support his own.
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Gamesmart: 8:04am On Jun 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

But you have learned so much. You are the greatest mind in the world but How come you can't answer these simple questions?

You are a moooooron and gullible!

You are one of those foools that Nigerian politicians and others know how to manipulate.

When you learn "reliable sources" .............................scrap that. You cannot learn that. You are brain dead!
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by CheapHomes1: 8:05am On Jun 10, 2022
Image123:

You said that Tinubu made "the dumb and fooooolish statement." to continue from where Buhari stopped. That's what i am addressing. As people from the same party, a politician will only support his own.

That's not my problem. That's your problem. You Still haven't answered the questions I asked:

are you saying that tinubu is dumb and fooooolish? pls tell us how tinubu will fix the economy. how did tinubu support buhari? did tinubu not say that he will continue where buhari stopped?
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by CheapHomes1: 8:07am On Jun 10, 2022
Gamesmart:

You are a moooooron and gullible!

You are one of those foools that Nigerian politicians and others know how to manipulate.

When you learn "reliable sources" .............................scrap that. You cannot learn that. You are brain dead!

Oooh...living brain, why are you so hurt that Tinubu even in his acceptance made the comment in the screenshot below? Don't you want Tinubu to build on the foundation buhari laid?

Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Image123(m): 8:08am On Jun 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

That's not my problem. That's your problem. You Still haven't answered the questions I asked:

i have answered the question that i addressed. It is politics, not foolishness for him to say anything and everything in support of Buhari. i am not Tinubu's campaign manager so i can't help you with his plan on fixing Nigeria. You are free to keep asking, maybe you will find an answer soon.
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by CheapHomes1: 8:11am On Jun 10, 2022
Image123:

i have answered the question that i addressed. It is politics, not foolishness for him to say anything and everything in support of Buhari. i am not Tinubu's campaign manager so i can't help you with his plan on fixing Nigeria. You are free to keep asking, maybe you will find an answer soon.

If you aren't Tinubus campaign manager and you can't help me with his plan of fixing nigeria, then which questions have you answered? Oga you haven't answered anything.

Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Gamesmart: 8:12am On Jun 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Oooh...living brain, why are you so hurt that Tinubu even in his acceptance made the comment in the screenshot below? Don't you want Tinubu to build on the foundation buhari laid?

Dimwit, you got the news from Nigeriahonesttruth.com? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

These are the people RexTramadol1 thinks will build our Economy and Security without Education. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Our education system has created a generation with:

Ability in critical thinking = Zero!

Ability in expo, plagiarism, copy and paste = A*!
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by CheapHomes1: 8:16am On Jun 10, 2022
Gamesmart:

Dimwit, you got the news from Nigeriahonesttruth.com? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

These are the people RexTramadol1 thinks will build our Economy and Security without Education. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Our education system has created a generation with:

But it still doesn't answer the question as to why are you so hurt that Tinubu said he will continue from where buhari stopped? Don't you want Tinubu to build on the foundation buhari laid?

Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Gamesmart: 8:22am On Jun 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

But it still doesn't answer the question as to why are you so hurt that Tinubu said he will continue from where buhari stopped? Don't you want Tinubu to build on the foundation buhari laid?

Brain dead guy! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by RexTramadol1: 8:23am On Jun 10, 2022
Gamesmart:

You see what poor education does to your comprehension.

I made a statement saying what you said has nothing to do with GDP.

You replied "How on earth do you think I was talking about GDP?" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerian education has finished you.

U said GDP ain’t a determinant, I gave you other instances, ur brain betrayed you again.

Did you see this? Or you’re just intentionally blind?
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by EtataJo: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2022
LOOSE THAT BELLY FAT (Guaranteed weight loss)

Excessive weight leads to various unpleasant health conditions like Diabetes, high blood pressure, stroke, low sexual performance and others.

With our solution, you can melt all that weight just in a matter of weeks

Check my profile link on how to start

https://www.nairaland.com/etatajo
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Gamesmart: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2022
RexTramadol1:

U said GDP ain’t a determinant, I gave you other instances, ur brain betrayed you again.

Did you see this? Or you’re just intentionally blind?

So why did you ask the dumb question "How on earth do you think I was talking about GDP?"

Did I say you were?
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by RexTramadol1: 8:26am On Jun 10, 2022
Gamesmart:

So why did you ask the dumb question "How on earth do you think I was talking about GDP?"

Did I say you were?

Go back to the discussion and come back to tell me where you left your thinking cap.
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Paperbag(m): 8:27am On Jun 10, 2022
BigBrother9ja:

Una go still make excuses
Didn't your darling Jonathan and Buhari have something to work with?

Jonathan took over from yaradua and miss managed and stole so much , buhari came and met noting that he had to borrow to keep the economy at float .

What did you think yaradua did ??
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Gamesmart: 8:30am On Jun 10, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Go back to the discussion and come back to tell me where you left your thinking cap.

Answer the question.

So, you now see how your poor education make you lack comprehension? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Gamesmart: 8:33am On Jun 10, 2022
Paperbag:

Jonathan took over from yaradua and miss managed and stole so much , buhari came and met noting that he had to borrow to keep the economy at float .

What did you think yaradua did ??

Buhari did not have to borrow to keep the economy afloat after Jonnnadaft stole and allowed the PDP to loot Nigeria dry.

Buhari had to borrow when he further mismanaged the economy with his low IQ.

His education was that of a madrassah student. And it showed.

But people like RexTramadol1 will say you can build great economies and security without having great education. grin
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by CheapHomes1: 8:40am On Jun 10, 2022
Gamesmart:

Brain dead guy! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But it still doesn't explain why you are so hurt that Tinubu said he will continue from where buhari stopped. Why are you hurt by that? Don't you want Tinubu to build on the foundation buhari laid?

Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by RexTramadol1: 8:48am On Jun 10, 2022
Gamesmart:

Answer the question.

So, you now see how your poor education make you lack comprehension? grin grin grin grin grin grin

A quick synopsis

The thread talked about Yar’Adua’s govt recording the highest GDP

You objected by saying GDP isn’t a yardstick for measuring a President’s performance

I asked you what, you’re talking about Education and HCD, and I said can a nation thrive on Education and human dev’t without Security and a viable economy

Then you brought Yar’Adua in and said someone like me will say he performed, and I felt let me even follow your warped sentiment that GDP doesn’t determine a President’s performance (as the thread already showed he’s above them all GDP wise)

I gave you other aspects of his governance and you still went back to GDP….. da heck?

And yes, if there’s no security and a good economy even schools will be shut, and some will run out of business, you can have millions of ideas through education if there’s no avenue to deploy the potential, it remains a waste.

Education is the bedrock of civilization.

But for a country, Security of lives and property comes first.

Unfortunately, Buhari has failed in both.
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Gamesmart: 9:06am On Jun 10, 2022
RexTramadol1:

A quick synopsis

The thread talked about Yar’Adua’s govt recording the highest GDP

You objected by saying GDP isn’t a yardstick for measuring a President’s performance

I asked you what, you’re talking about Education and HCD, and I said can a nation thrive on Education and human dev’t without Security and a viable economy

Then you brought Yar’Adua in and said someone like me will say he performed, and I felt let me even follow your warped sentiment that GDP doesn’t determine a President’s performance (as the thread already showed he’s above them all GDP wise)

I gave you other aspects of his governance and you still went back to GDP….. da heck?

And yes, if there’s no security and a good economy even schools will be shut, and some will run out of business, you can have millions of ideas through education if there’s no avenue to deploy the potential, it remains a waste.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Okay! I have gone back to check. grin

You are right! You quoted my statement on Yaradua to another person and I mistakenly thought you quoted my last post to you about GDP.

You see? I have no problem admitting my errors when someone actually puts in an effort to explain well. grin grin grin

That said, all that praise of Yaradua was nonsense.

1. Any President that defies the constitution in a manner not to the benefit of the people is a bad President. Yaradua not handing over to his VP, but instead letting a secret cabal rule and his wife bully the fooolish VP is not a good performer.

2. Yaradua did not last long enough to assess him fully.

3. All you listed are selective nonsense in assessing a President. It is like when dumb Nigerians assess politicians/leaders by "He built two flyover. He gave money to the poor. He appointed 8 women ministers. He stood up to the West. He allocated 5% of the budget to Healthcare. He organised a fair elections etc". Those are nonsense, unintellectual selective ways of assessing Presidents; you need a framework that assesses their overarching strategic approach and how it fits what the nation needs in the short, medium and long term. And it is the long-term that matters the most.

Nigeria can never do as badly in leadership as one has seen from Clueless and Dullard! So, yes, as bad as Yaradua might have been, he was better than the next 2 foooools that followed him.
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Gamesmart: 9:17am On Jun 10, 2022
RexTramadol1:

As for this, you are still talking pure nonsense.

You cannot have good security without good education.

This is the best era in humanity to live in because we are more educated.

Even 100 years ago, the so-called civilised people today were killing each other randomly, talkless of black monkeys in Africa.

It is the education we have today that has eased that. It is because of education that the next village/empire is not coming to raid yours today and you can focus on your life.

And we can see what happened in the region of Nigeria that is least receptive to education. They have created animals that kill and raid like barbarians while thinking religion is all that matters. They cannot go to farms and cannot sleep without both eyes open.

Without education, you cannot get good security. Without good security, you cannot get great economy. Security will only be fleeting and good Economy will only be fleeting.

All great nations could build and sustain their security and economy based on how well they invest in education and continuously improve their advancement.

The Ottoman Empire declined and lost prominence when religion held back their advancement for centuries, while the West was abandoning/side-lining/reducing religion to overtake them. Go and read about "Age of Enlightenment".

China is investing massively in education and in the last 15 years their university are rising in Global Rankings. Tsingua that was not in the Top 150 or even 200 15 years ago is now in the Top 20 or 30 in the last few years.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/07/asian-universities-on-the-rise-education-rankings-learning/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/nickmorrison/2022/04/25/chinas-universities-are-hot-on-us-heels-as-investment-pays-off/
https://www.universityworldnews.com/post.php?story=20220217082128415

That is the only way they can guarantee their security and economic advancement despite opposition from the threatened West. They have come to the continent of the monkeys who prefer prayers to education to exploit them, just the way the educated West cam 400 years ago.

Stop arguing nonsense you can never defend.
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Gamesmart: 9:28am On Jun 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

But it still doesn't explain why you are so hurt that Tinubu said he will continue from where buhari stopped. Why are you hurt by that? Don't you want Tinubu to build on the foundation buhari laid?

Brain dead guy! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by diplomat058(m): 9:30am On Jun 10, 2022
Mrpojj:

Mumu

Please I don't converse with dimwits. Sorry!
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by CheapHomes1: 9:51am On Jun 10, 2022
Gamesmart:

why you are so hurt that Tinubu said he will continue from where buhari stopped. Why are you hurt by that? Don't you want Tinubu to build on the foundation buhari laid?

Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Gamesmart: 9:56am On Jun 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

why you are so hurt that Tinubu said he will continue from where buhari stopped. Why are you hurt by that? Don't you want Tinubu to build on the foundation buhari laid?

Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by CheapHomes1: 10:03am On Jun 10, 2022
Gamesmart:

Living brain guy, why can't you answer the simple questions? Or is your critical thinking zero?

Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Gamesmart: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Living brain guy, why can't you answer the simple questions? Or is your critical thinking zero?

Foolish and brain dead guy! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by AloneTK: 10:09am On Jun 10, 2022
4.8% to 0.81%

The next President get serious work.

Na to dey Cast, Bind and BLAME!
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by CheapHomes1: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2022
Gamesmart:

Foolish and brain dead guy! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wise, living brain guy, why can't you answer the simple questions? Or is your critical thinking zero?

Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by ogatboy(m): 11:29am On Jun 10, 2022
GeneralDae:

In 2008, there were enough savings from the Obasanjo era due to the high oil prices. Buhari inherited a depleted account, no savings. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala warned against it in the Jonathan era but the Governors insisted otherwise.

Also in 2008, oil prices were around 140 dollars to the barrel.

The only person who have managed to keep the economy afloat and increase our foreign reserves more than double fold even with oil prices as low as 9 dollars per barrel (coupled with sanctions from the West) is Abacha. Abacha also reduced inflation from 54% to 9% despite having some of the lowest oil prices at the time coupled with low foreign investments. It seems our politicians today need to go learn how he pulled all of that off.
What is more surprising is that even with all of that, we keep retrieving so called Abacha's loot where he stored them in foreign accounts till this day.

The same lie they sell. They would always be economic challenges so don't kid yourself. He's just too dumb and then appoints a lawyer as head of economic team.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ekiti Inec Resident Commissioner Resignation Letter / Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.