Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,397 members, 7,950,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

I Walked Into Him And A Girl In Dubai –liquorose Opens Up On Split With Emmanuel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Walked Into Him And A Girl In Dubai –liquorose Opens Up On Split With Emmanuel (629 Views)

DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) / Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade / Nina Opens Up On Split With Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Walked Into Him And A Girl In Dubai –liquorose Opens Up On Split With Emmanuel by Haziemarv: 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
Big Brother Naija first runner up, Liquorose has opened up on what led to the split between her and Emmanuel in the ongoing reunion.
Towards the end of the Reunion Show on Wednesday night, Liquorose revealed the major reason behind her decision to cut ties with his estranged lover, Emmanuel.
Liquorose made it clear that she caught Emmanuel with a girl in Dubai – a time they were actually dating.

Liquorose said:
“We were dating right, but I walked into you and a girl in Dubai.”

Emmanuel on his part tried to speak but Liquorose pleaded not to be interrupted.

Watch Video below:-

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/06/i-walked-into-him-and-girl-in-dubai.html?m=1
Re: I Walked Into Him And A Girl In Dubai –liquorose Opens Up On Split With Emmanuel by bixir347: 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
ACCELEREX POS AGENCY,IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST FRUAD AGENCY

https://www.nairaland.com/7169970/accelerex-pos-agencyis-one-biggest#113632664

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Chorister Whines Waist In Church Like Kelly Bhadie / Rema Grabs A Big Girl Yansh As He Performs And Meets Madonna (photos) / Portable Reacts To Promoters Allegations After Denied US Visa 5times (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.