Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,727 members, 7,879,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare (21409 Views)

Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye / APC Presidential Primary: I Won’t Allow Imposition Of Candidate - Buhari / PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by truthfinder319: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Don't be bitter

Jostoman:
It is only a heartless person that will go and vote for this calamity and blood sucking party called APC in 2023. They have started playing the same game they play before 2019 election now till 2023 election but God is going to expose you people very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by jacconng: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
And you just threw away money like that knowing u stand no chance?
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Takeoff8832(m): 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lmaoooo
degamonn:
If we really want the Nigeria we desire , that's how politics should be played. I rather congratulate you than Tinubu.
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by jehoha696(m): 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
I b think ou "MOG" supppse consult God first b4 embarking on such journey grin cheesy.... So baba just waste 100m tithes & offering money,just lyk dat,the koko b say Tunde don settle some pple.for back door, but lyk dey say "the highest bidder has it all"
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by jacconng: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
..and you just threw away money like that knowing you stand no chance?
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by soloehis(m): 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tunde Bakare failed woefully in all moral standards..
How will you serve your country without stealing when you are paying a whole 100m for a form.?
There is no moral justification for his affiliations with a party that has brought terror and hardship to Nigerians.
He simply encouraged rot in the system.
Some who could have been a voice of the masses j..

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by gadgethead: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
rickleye:

Exactly my thought, If the aspirants were debating he might have gathered some national attention . But never heard anything from him regarding policies. And If I were to ask him for N5000 he would ask me if I was paying tithes !

Even if he was the most popular candidate, and with the best intentions, he would have to go through the delegates first...and they are only after the highest bidder

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Dondraper86: 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Congratulations pastor Bankere....yes, you made a good remarks. But, the Nigeria we are...is opposite of what you think.
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Jmichael1(m): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Analyst7:
It's no consolation, that's how it ought to be Now that u laughed, who have u handled ur future over to
which yeye future? dis is nigeria,only the strong survive. u can't fold ur hands in one place and expect manner to fall 4rm heaven.....
it is written in the bible.. only the violent ones(tinubu)take it by force...
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by rickleye: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Richy4:
Those Reverend and Pastors that likes politics, is there no way that they can open a Christian political party?..

Who knows corruption might reduce to the barest minimum...
Ha ! Your kidding most Christians don't get along . You see a deeper lifer voting for Redeemed or Canaanland.
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Cajal(m): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jostoman:
It is only a heartless person that will go and vote for this calamity and blood sucking party called APC in 2023. They have started playing the same game they play before 2019 election now till 2023 election but God is going to expose you people very soon.
Say no to another FULANI

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Cajal(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
degamonn:
If we really want the Nigeria we desire , that's how politics should be played. I rather congratulate you than Tinubu.
Ndo

TINUBU IS COMING
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by elfiddy(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
So he didn't know they will use money to bribe delegates before wasting 100 million naira that would have benefited thousands of christians? What a foolish pastor.
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by lereinter(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
Shakabula pastor
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by rickleye: 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
gadgethead:

Even if he was the most popular candidate, and with the best intentions, he would have to go through the delegates first...and they are only after the highest bidder

Agreed ...... But how did he expect to cross that red sea ?
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by essshola: 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
PASTOR TUNDE
IF YOU HAVE GIVEN 20 PERSON IN YOUR CHURCH 5mullon YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN PRAISE MORE THAN THIS STOEY YOU ARE SAYING.
BUT YOU SAID GOD TOLD YOU YOU ARE THE 16TH PRESIDENT
OGA YOU NO TALK TO GOD NA SCAM YOU BE,GO AND HELP PEOPLE IN YOUR CHURCH
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Analyst7: 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jmichael1:

which yeye future?
dis is nigeria,only the strong survive.
u can't fold ur hands in one place and expect manner to fall 4rm heaven.....

it is written in the bible..
only the violent ones(tinubu)take it by force...
The main thing is, does that make it right
Once the evil done by these men touches you, that when u start to tell a different story
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Walkee: 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
You didn't pass shiit. You got zero vote. Even I could have gotten one vote from my Local Government Area.
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by meeketta: 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
Those of you who are thinking that BAT won't because he is the right man to take this country to a better height must actually be kidding.
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Jostoman: 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
Cajal:

Say no to another FULANI
yaradua is a Fulani man and he is one of the best president Nigeria has ever produce.
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by iike: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
yetmao:
100 million vanished like that
You are so much interested in money
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Nauttyprof(m): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
There are many questions to answer

Why did he contest among wolves in the first instance?

In making a difference must he work with wolves?

Are there no sheep available?

Why call them wolves now but bought the form of 100 Million Naira from wolves?

There must be an excuse for not winning and first thing is name calling.
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by segun18(m): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
Pastor Tunde ...you don try..oya make we come go back to church
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by IgOga(m): 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
You fail exam come tell your parents say na your writing fine pass grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by rickleye: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
ShenTeh:

After donating say #100b, there still would be uncompleted church buildings and 200 more people in business needing 500k.

We should learn to stop guilt-tripping people when they spend their own money on themselves.

Agreed, but it would be 200 less people on the list. Would could affect the lives of others. At the end of the day, Its his money but had he walked quietly without saying a word - his "character wont be under attack "
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
You spend N100m to pass character test?. I pity the sheep's who keep giving out money to these pastors.
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by Amalekki: 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jostoman:
... and PDP? Any judgment on anyone who votes for them?
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by DONFASZY(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
100,000,000 would have helped 100 youth in your church with empowerment program
But u choose to leave d church member and waste it on policies u know u wil nt win
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by ujuvals: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
You wasted that money sir, you already knew it will be a game of highest bidder so why then did you dash out 100m

In this current economic hardship and extreme poverty, do you know that 100m will remove about 300 families or more from poverty.

As a pastor, i am disappointed in your choice of priority issues.

You would rather gamble with 100m to win an election than use it to touch lives.

PASTOR INDEED.
REST ABEG AND DON'T YOU DARE DISTURB YOUR WORSHIPERS WITH TITHE MONEY!
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by PrinceofAnambra: 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
But you paid 100 million so you can write character test set by the same wolves without character.
Re: APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare by AngelicBeing: 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State / There Might Be No Sound Youth Left When FG Finally Creates Jobs – Sen. Ashafa / Adeyemi, Melaye Clash Over Kogi Senatorial Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.