Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Thanks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thanks (657 Views)

How Nairaland Changed My Life..special Thanks To Victor101. / In December I Sold Over 350 Broilers, Thanks To Border Closure -ikenna / UBA Wins Best Digital Bank In Africa, Thanks To Leo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks by Takeit2017(m): 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Thanks by Mrsoft3(m): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
So sorry about this, I think it is wise to drop more details screenshot of the transaction, his phone number and any other information you can drop.

1 Like

Re: Thanks by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Takeit2017:
am calling out 09030810528
User name

WhrightJr
https://www.nairaland.com/whrightjr

with account details

OPAY

ACCESS BANK

I got a message from this user, he told me he got my number from nairaland that I use to help people that I should support him with the little I have I told him alright I will get back to him as I am working on my bank issues

so, this morning i decided to help him with small change and I sent him 3k this morning and not knowing i also sent him another 83k ment for one of my customer to my surprise I called him and explained everything to him that he should refund the money I mistakenly sent to him ..he picked and switched off his phone ........so is now a crime to help somebody in this country again this is bad..

my good as turn bad and backfired

@lalasticlala
@mynd44

You have to call your bank and let them know you want to take a court order for them to reverse the transfer
Re: Thanks by beauty16: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Takeit2017:
am calling out 09030810528
User name

WhrightJr
https://www.nairaland.com/whrightjr

with account details

OPAY

ACCESS BANK

I got a message from this user, he told me he got my number from nairaland that I use to help people that I should support him with the little I have I told him alright I will get back to him as I am working on my bank issues

so, this morning i decided to help him with small change and I sent him 3k this morning and not knowing i also sent him another 83k ment for one of my customer to my surprise I called him and explained everything to him that he should refund the money I mistakenly sent to him ..he picked and switched off his phone ........so is now a crime to help somebody in this country again this is bad..

my good as turn bad and backfired

@lalasticlala
@mynd44
God will punish him for his ungrateful attitude and he will never succeed with the money.

1 Like

Re: Thanks by Toma2: 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
Drop his name, account details and phone numbers, nl usernames.
Re: Thanks by beauty16: 11:39am On Aug 28, 2022
Sir I have been sending emails to you but you haven't reply it please sir don't let what someone did to you before to stop showing your love of helping others please sir I need your assistance I am into a business before it went down and right now money to feed is very difficult for me and there's a business I want to start which I need your assistance please your help will go a long way for me any amount will be supportive thanks and may God bless to bless me
Re: Thanks by beauty16: 7:10am On Sep 12, 2022
Takeit2017:
Thanks
Good morning please I have been sending emails to you but you haven't reply me sir I need your assistance no amount will be too small for me
I want to start okirika business to help support my family hunger no allow me and my family I need a financial assistance to start up this business please do help me out I am real please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks by Takeit2017(m): 9:39am On Sep 12, 2022
beauty16:
Good morning please I have been sending emails to you but you haven't reply me sir I need your assistance no amount will be too small for me
I want to start okirika business to help support my family hunger no allow me and my family I need a financial assistance to start up this business please do help me out I am real please

I don't have

2 Likes

Re: Thanks by beauty16: 10:11am On Sep 12, 2022
Takeit2017:

I don't have
okay thank you for your reply

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Retrieve My ₦114,000 From Firstbank? / The Ancient Business Secret I Learnt From A Suya Man / Smartcash PSB, Everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.