Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

The Invention Of God By Man - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Invention Of God By Man (5193 Views)

Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo / Prospering By Seeking God By Pastor Adeboye / The Invention Of The Devil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Invention Of God By Man by tEsLim(m): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2011
Where was I ?
Re: The Invention Of God By Man by tEsLim(m): 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2011
Ok back here has anyone proven the existence of god substantially?
Re: The Invention Of God By Man by Sweetnecta: 4:00am On Jul 29, 2011
how about invention of man by God?

Only One Inventor. His invention is a product that he can manufacture as bakers manufacture cookies with standardized ingredients and cookie cutter or mold.

many can't invent one.

One always invent many.

God is One.

Men are many.

The anti God people have no brain. No one has seen their brain. I am arguing about their brain as they are arguing about God. They have not seen God, so it is difficult for them to accept His existence. I have not seen their brain. They are visible here on earth which makes it much much a good argument that for anyone to believe that they have a brain, they must show us their brain. if we who believe in the existence of Invincible God do not see the brain of these people, it shows that they carry no brain where brain is present in other people.
Re: The Invention Of God By Man by globexl: 5:11am On Jul 30, 2011
There is a saying that goes:" God created man in his own image and man quickly reciprocated and created god in his own image and then proceeded to worship the creator". What we call religion are simple delusions early humans created to understand, makes sense of and validate their existence in a complex world they did not understand.
Before the era of emperical science, universal education and democracy these delusions evolved into rigid dogmas and probably served a good purpose for the people in those times.
The average Homo Religiousus Nigeriana does not know that Emperor Constantine convened the council of Nicea in 323AD for the sole purpose of Uniting all of Rome( and by default the world) under one state religion so that it would be easier for him to rule the world. He invited wise men and preist from all over the world to bring the best ideas from their various religions so that he can patch them together into one universal religion. But as emperor, he hijacked the council and forced the council to adopt the articles of faith(the Nicean Creed) of the newly born Roman Universal (Catholic) Religion. It was at the council that the word Yaesu (the man) and Christos(abstract spiritual pricinple or saviour ) were merged together as Yaesu christos. Thus Yaesu or jesus became became the son of god by emperial fiat at the council of Nicea. As the sole custodians of the scriptures, the scriptures were REDACTED to reflect the new status of jesus and the newly incorporated doctrines. The scriptures or books that were too difficult to redact were simply rejected and not included in the new christian Bible. 65 books in all were rejected. They are called non-canonical books. They include the book of Enoch , the book of Jasher etc.Those that vehemently opposed him were silenced or killed. The rest we all know is history.
Re: The Invention Of God By Man by globexl: 5:26am On Jul 30, 2011
It is noteworthy that humankind has made tremendous progress in all areas over the past 200yrs by simply watering down , freeing the mind and imasculating the debilitating effects of religion.
Now that we have a better understanding of our world and our place in the universe, now that we send spaceships into other worlds , what does religion mean today? Is religion a simple path to spriritual refinement as laid out by such enlightened men as Jesus, prophet Mohammed, Buddha and Krishna ,or, is religion simply a bunch of dogma or identity that we must carry and must defend?
Re: The Invention Of God By Man by tEsLim(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2011
@globexl I hope other people understand this
Re: The Invention Of God By Man by LoveKing(m): 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2011
Imagine what Moses would say today if he was able to fly in an airplane and found out there was nobody behind the clouds lol.

this is funny grin

@sweetnecta

why do you still call your allah God? do you know how the word 'God' came about?
Re: The Invention Of God By Man by tEsLim(m): 11:09am On Aug 16, 2011
^^ Na so they dont even understand the history of what they worship. Just read one book and got mind locked up. I pitty them.
Re: The Invention Of God By Man by Sweetnecta: 11:55am On Aug 16, 2011
@Loveking: « #38 on: August 11, 2011, 09:38 PM »
[Quote]Quote
Imagine what Moses would say today if he was able to fly in an airplane and found out there was nobody behind the clouds lol.[/Quote]has mankind reached the end of the Cloud? Beyond the galaxies, etc? There will be the first layer of heaven, enveloping all that is under it. Then the second layer of heaven, then the third all the way to the seventh. between the next 2 layers is a distance not less than the distance from the earh to the first heaven.

After all of that, and beyond the 7th heaven is Arsh of Al Rahman, which makes all that is under it, 7th heaven look like a small finger ring drop in a vast desert; very small that it is insignificant. And Only AlRahman knows how far He is as He is above and beyond that. The brought the christian expression of "He got the whole worlds in His Hand". Though I am not a christian, the christians are by brothers and sisters in belief of the existence of God. Yet you people stuck in Lekki and whereever you may be have not imagined what if the roof of the house just drop on my head and make me the only pancake in the incidence, what shall i have as excuse if I finally realize that God exist?

[Quote]this is funny Grin

@sweetnecta

why do you still call your allah God? do you know how the word 'God' came about?[/Quote]I asked the question what about God inventing man, you cant even try to approach it, and you "haha" asked me the above question. I will answer you while you will be spineless to answer mine. It sat there for days and you are blind to it am sure, except that you saw a name attached to it. You picked the name but ignored the question which was more important to the thread.

I dont know an allah, but I do know Allah, Who I have dreamed about concerning my mother. Thank God my mother was not punished in the dream and in real life it turned out a success. I intentionally used God in the last sentence since you said why do I think Allah is God. Regardless of the origin of the word God, I realize that I am speaking to an english reading audience. In english God is meant to be the Creator. In Arabic Allah is the Name of the Creator. If I were writing yoruba people on Lekki I will use Oluwa instead of God. This is a short stick for you.

@tEsLim (m)
Lekki Phase I, Lagos
koboless2000

Re: The Invention Of God By Man
« #39 on: Today at 11:09:16 AM »

^^ Na so they dont even understand the history of what they worship. Just read one book and got mind locked up. I pitty them.[quote][/Quote]I did not have to read a single book to know that I am insignificant and something is in control of my affairs. That something has regulated my life so much so that my body clock tells me to wind down from high energy level to less energy level enough that I know that I am lazy and feel heavy enough to want to laydown and drift to sleep. This happens as the night comes upon me daily. I want you to try to not sleep at night for 6 months and have a very light afternoon sleep, any at all. Then report to us how you are the master of your life. I am a muslim and I know that my God does not fall asleep like human who needs to sleep and rest.
Re: The Invention Of God By Man by Galaxy7: 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin story story story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delivered From Witchcraft And Occultic Power. / Maulid Celebration In Abuja / Christianity And Intolerance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.