Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,015 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:36 PM

Father And Son Of The Kamayura Tribe Alto Xingu, Amazon, Brazil (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Father And Son Of The Kamayura Tribe Alto Xingu, Amazon, Brazil (photos) (926 Views)

30 Years After, Father And Son Are Southwest Pilots / Father And Son Die In Motor Accident In Nasarawa (Photos) / Akara Is A Big Business In Brazil (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father And Son Of The Kamayura Tribe Alto Xingu, Amazon, Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
The indigenous brazilians keep their culture and way of life

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/06/father-and-son-of-kamayura-tribe-alto.html?m=1

Re: Father And Son Of The Kamayura Tribe Alto Xingu, Amazon, Brazil (photos) by dawnomike(m): 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lovely father and son pix

2 Likes

Re: Father And Son Of The Kamayura Tribe Alto Xingu, Amazon, Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
dawnomike:
Lovely father and son pix

grin
Re: Father And Son Of The Kamayura Tribe Alto Xingu, Amazon, Brazil (photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
This kinda reminds me of a Hollywood movie called "Apocalypto".

3 Likes

Re: Father And Son Of The Kamayura Tribe Alto Xingu, Amazon, Brazil (photos) by Originalsly: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2022
Vulcanheph:

This kinda reminds me of a Hollywood movie called "Apocalypto".

Hmmm.... watched it.... a deep movie. A must see.
Re: Father And Son Of The Kamayura Tribe Alto Xingu, Amazon, Brazil (photos) by dehiero: 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
They live in isolation and they’re good with bow and arrow if you trespass they shoot ya yanch grin
Re: Father And Son Of The Kamayura Tribe Alto Xingu, Amazon, Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
dehiero:
They live in isolation and they’re good with bow and arrow if you trespass they shoot ya yanch grin

cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

My Visit To The US Air And Space Museum In Pictures And Details. / Lottery ! List And Adresses Of All Embassies In Nig. Especially, The Bahamas / How Can I Apply For Schengen Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.